So gorgeous Girlieplease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute Girlie!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

4. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is ramzi theory accurate ? I've un intentionally realised that my baby looks boy and my sister in law who's due the same time looks girl. I said from day one if i get a 5th boy and they get a girl ( one of each) it would be really hard for me. We will be the only ones on hubby side ( out of 6) to not get a girl. And I will see her baby girl the same age as mine and every time it will just remind me that I will never get a daughter 🙁

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Allblue no its not 100%

7. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure Ramzi's theory was debunked. I personally don't take any notice of it, nub theory is significantly more accurate in my opinion and experience (4 out of 4 right). When's your 12 week scan allblue?x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    I'm sure Ramzi's theory was debunked. I personally don't take any notice of it, nub theory is significantly more accurate in my opinion and experience (4 out of 4 right). When's your 12 week scan allblue?x
    Thanks I did the hair and ring test and it said 4 boys and then a girl and it scarily accurate for everyone I know who's done it. So im putting fait in something that can inky be described as witchcraft lol
    Scan is the 22nd nov. I actually want to wait til baby is born to find out gender but I know that's going to be hard with knowing nub amd skull theories..plus I've seen a lot of willies lol so will have to avoid looking between the legs x

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I woke up this morning at 4 am and cried for hours, I think in part it was relief that everything was OK with the baby bit part also was dawning of reality that there is a wee person an individual growing inside me and that rather than loving them unconditionally I want them to be something that may or may not be what they are and have tried to create what I want. I really don't want to upset anyone and I don't think this is how you all feel, just my experience, I think I feel an awful lot of shame about that. I made a connection today between that and someone behaviour my reluctance to tell people about the baby, in part it is due to my mums negative reaction but also it's like when I tell them, they will know that I was not happy with my lot that I tried for a girl and pity me if it does not work out. I know they won't think that but it's more I fear seeing my own negative thoughts reflected in them and avoidance of the same. I so so so wish I did not feel like this, I know ultimately I will love this child irrespective of its gender as I do my other children. When I looked at my gorgeous, innocent son last night, so full of love and wonderfulness, I felt so awful for feeling disappointed when I found out he was not a girl! Sorry for the rant and I really was not intending to upset anyone, apologies if I did! X

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    I woke up this morning at 4 am and cried for hours, I think in part it was relief that everything was OK with the baby bit part also was dawning of reality that there is a wee person an individual growing inside me and that rather than loving them unconditionally I want them to be something that may or may not be what they are and have tried to create what I want. I really don't want to upset anyone and I don't think this is how you all feel, just my experience, I think I feel an awful lot of shame about that. I made a connection today between that and someone behaviour my reluctance to tell people about the baby, in part it is due to my mums negative reaction but also it's like when I tell them, they will know that I was not happy with my lot that I tried for a girl and pity me if it does not work out. I know they won't think that but it's more I fear seeing my own negative thoughts reflected in them and avoidance of the same. I so so so wish I did not feel like this, I know ultimately I will love this child irrespective of its gender as I do my other children. When I looked at my gorgeous, innocent son last night, so full of love and wonderfulness, I felt so awful for feeling disappointed when I found out he was not a girl! Sorry for the rant and I really was not intending to upset anyone, apologies if I did! X
    I think that makes perfect sense and is probably how a lot of us are feeling..I've said from day one I won't feel less love or dissapointment to this baby but more a loss over what I will never have...x

Sent from mTalk
    :

12. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie you obviously love all your children, and all of them know that they're loved, including the little person you are now carrying. It sounds to me like your heart is opening to your baby, regardless of his or her gender...this is a good thing.

It's natural to want a daughter, but at the same time, maybe you are healing from the pain of GD by realising that mother love runs deeper than anything. You ARE accepting your child unconditionally - that's where this feeling is coming from. You have nothing at all to be ashamed of. Remember, this unique, precious little one wouldn't be here if everything hadn't been just as it was. Congratulations mama!!

14. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie I think your feelings are totally natural

I am progressively getting ridiculously large. This is my bump today at 19 weeks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

16. Likes Magical22, Cinss, Burakoam, purple, lindz liked this post
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast