Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Ooh, I love Calvin, Stefan, Niels, and Marco!

Although, being a scientist, I have always loved Kelvin and Pascal for boy names! My DH didn't like those but liked Isaac!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart
    My husband is a scientist (physicist) and named our first son Lev (after Lev Davidovich Landau) hehe. I got to pick the name this time!
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

2. Likes XXforhubby, Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap I honestly can't believe that I am still standing... dad had a heart attack, and literally just as we find out he will be okay and they put some stints in my middle daughter comes down with the stomach flu. She's the kind of kid who pukes 2-3 times and is over it so when she continued for 8 hrs straight and it was getting more and more frequent I had to take her to the ER.. i feel completely strung out on stress ATM

Can someone give me hope that just because I've been a wreck this pregnancy that this baby won't be hard wired for stress and more difficult?
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Holy crap I honestly can't believe that I am still standing... dad had a heart attack, and literally just as we find out he will be okay and they put some stints in my middle daughter comes down with the stomach flu. She's the kind of kid who pukes 2-3 times and is over it so when she continued for 8 hrs straight and it was getting more and more frequent I had to take her to the ER.. i feel completely strung out on stress ATM

Can someone give me hope that just because I've been a wreck this pregnancy that this baby won't be hard wired for stress and more difficult?
    I'm sorry to hear all that, how is your Dad doing is he stable?

Obviously I don't know, as I'm a FTM - but I'll spin it this way ....you handled that stress like a trooper, you powered through it.
    If you're baby gets any of that, then they might be a hostage negotiator, or something else that requires being calm under pressure
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

5. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dad is stable, and i told him that only he would think a heart attack was a good idea the week before christmas (joking obviously since nobody can control that by any means)

I dont know that i handled anything like a trooper though, i swear ive got an eye twitch this morning...LOL

All of my pregnancies havent been 'fun' or 'nice per se but this one has been a real doozie...supposedly there is an old wives tale that hard pregnancy = easy baby..lets hope thats true.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

7. Likes MrsSparkles, Magical22, 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    My dad is stable, and i told him that only he would think a heart attack was a good idea the week before christmas (joking obviously since nobody can control that by any means)

I dont know that i handled anything like a trooper though, i swear ive got an eye twitch this morning...LOL

All of my pregnancies havent been 'fun' or 'nice per se but this one has been a real doozie...supposedly there is an old wives tale that hard pregnancy = easy baby..lets hope thats true.
    Just seeing that you still have your sense of humour, tells me that you're handling it amazingly !
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry hear this burakoam, glad your dad is stable. I went through a very acutely stressful period when I was pregnant with ds2, it was very intense but of shortish duration, maybe two weeks. He is a very laid back character but so is my other son, so maybe it's just their personality. My youngest is such a happy wee boy and he brings joy to everyone life, so as of yet I see no lasting implications of that very stressful period! X o

11. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your baby will be fine Burakoam, I cant see how it would be possiblee to pass feelings on to them while they are inside, as long as you keep your appitite she will continue to grow and be heatlthy.

13. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Burakoam Stress is only a problem when it is prolonged and constant in pregnancy and while you have been under a lot of stress it has been lots of seperate events so you have also had times when you have been ok. I'm sure bubs will be just fine

My last pregnancy was hard and DS2 was a pretty chilled out baby. First pregnancy was fairly easy and DS1 was a more difficult baby ( although part of that was because I was a stressed out FTM). I think this pregnancy has been a bit easier physically but more stressful than the others so I'm not sure what to expect

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

15. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting to get uncomfortable. 30 weeks now, getting hard to roll over in bed, stitch like pain sometimes with the stretching, itchy skin on belly and boobs. Ive put on 20kgs, ive never been this big in my life!

17. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Starting to get uncomfortable. 30 weeks now, getting hard to roll over in bed, stitch like pain sometimes with the stretching, itchy skin on belly and boobs. Ive put on 20kgs, ive never been this big in my life!
    Hi Cinss,
    You sound like me atm I feel like I'm slathering on bio oil all the time cause of the dryness and itchyness, I'm the biggest I've ever been with this bubs in terms of weight but not tummy size so struggling a bit there with my gestional diabetes. I find walking hard atm and constantly out of breathe it's annoying lols. Apart from that travelling pretty good I've still gotta make a list of girls names because I haven't even thought about it, I must still be in denial thinking I'm finally having my dream gender haha
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

19. Likes Cinss liked this post
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast