Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink what time at night do you last eat and what time in the morning do you wake up and test? With my other two pregnancies they had me check every 2 hours. It I wanted to know what my spike is and my spike seems to be the 1 HR not the 2 HR mark.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so MIA, but the holidays completely consumed me and I still feel so frazzled. I hope you all are doing well. Miss the friendships here. 9 weeks left and I have absolutely nothing done. However, my mother in law just bought the girls their twin beds for when they share a room... we are going to go ahead and put my dd in her new room - and the baby will take her room for now until they share. Other than that, we have nothing done. No clothes, absolutely nothing.

4. Likes Cinss, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have experience with head measurements for later ultrasounds? Had a ultrasound this week(35 weeks) and they're telling me the baby's head is 95th percentile. That terrifies me! My son was only in the 50th percentile for head size, so how could there be such a big difference?! I've heard later ultrasounds can be inaccurate for weight estimates, can they be wrong for head size too? I'm worried I'll need a c-section if I can't push him out

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Lindz I have no experience of this, did the person doing the u/s scan say anything about it? Surely if it was a concern they should have mentioned it?

I know with my third child I was reading my notes after a scan and it said that the leg length was way behind the other measurements but the consultant had never mentioned it as an issue. I rang him and said it was morning to be concerned about, my son was born fine and has normal development, x

7. Likes lindz liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandles View Post
    Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so MIA, but the holidays completely consumed me and I still feel so frazzled. I hope you all are doing well. Miss the friendships here. 9 weeks left and I have absolutely nothing done. However, my mother in law just bought the girls their twin beds for when they share a room... we are going to go ahead and put my dd in her new room - and the baby will take her room for now until they share. Other than that, we have nothing done. No clothes, absolutely nothing.
    I have nothing bought for the baby either, we gave everything away after we deided no more after DS3, am going to buy the bare minimum stuff! X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Sammi measures 31 weeks even though i hit 30 weeks tomorrow...not surprised since she was 2 pounds 15 ounces at 28 weeks i imagine she is a good amount into the 3 pound range at this point lol...i have a head cold and am totally miserable atm. Always been a daddy's girl and we found out he needs a triple bypass. serious enough they cancelled someone elses surgery to fit him in to the surgery rotation sooner..and its still a week out. Doctor probably thinks im full of shit too because finding babies heartbeat i was trying to tell her she is on the left, but she insisted the right was where she was hearing her heartbeat..so she makes the joke "well if your heart rate has been 130-140 id be concerned" To which i said at points it had been so she took my pulse and of course its not high when ive been sitting on my butt in a doctors office..she should measure it when i spend 6 hours cleaning out my closet like i did on Tuesday..but i just think she probably said to herself "this lying sack of shit" lol..

I see the endo later today and i'll get all my results back and my ultrasound information of my thyroid....
    I really don't have any knowledge or advice on this, it does sound strange but wanted to say you have been through the mill this pregnancy and I hope the last few weeks go easy for you! X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I decided I needed to tell my dd and the boys about the baby, because it was getting too far and I was concerned someone else might tell her. I had planned to tell them last week but with my sister in law been induced early and because it was a girl I thought the timing was off. Anyway we planned a lovely time with my dd, just me, her and her dad and we told her, she absolutely freaked out, not in a good way. It was so awful, I thought she would have reacted badly but not that badly. I still feel sick about it and it's hours later, I have just cried all evening since she went to bed, :-(

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie I am so sorry. One day she will have to understand that you tried and there is only so much that you or hubby could control. I do wonder if her issue lays in feeling out unnumbered.. have you ever tried telling her how special she is as your dreamt of and longed for daughter? That you felt so lucky cause you got her first when it didn't seem possible? That this means you and her will never have another little girl that could share your bond so your relationship within the family is unique? She is also forever daddy's little girl now. Any of those things may help ease her pain or even cheer her up if she hasnt heard them before.

I really have no words of comfort but I wish I did. My 11 year old told me coldly she thinks I should have had the abortion, as she sure as heck didn't need another sister and she wouldn't have 4 girls..I think when she saw my jaw fall to the floor is why she decided to add in "but you are strong and we will all be okay and I think Angela will like having a baby close to her age even if it is another girl"

I still couldn't believe some of her thoughts. Kids are shocking. Just know you are not alone with your daughters own gender disappointment. My oldest still tears up f she is reminded I will never give her a brother. She thinks I should keep trying till I do, I told her that's not how the world works lol
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

12. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Pink what time at night do you last eat and what time in the morning do you wake up and test? With my other two pregnancies they had me check every 2 hours. It I wanted to know what my spike is and my spike seems to be the 1 HR not the 2 HR mark.

Hi
    I eat around 6-7pm sometimes later and sometimes an snack around 10pm like a milo, my levels need to be below 5.1 in the morning and nothing over 6.8 throughout the day
    Last edited by pinkinthestars; January 29th, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie, I'm so sorry. I wish I could hug you! I don't know exactly what you are going through, obviously. But, my son also seems to be having his own GD about his sibling and yes, he is young and he will get over it quicker than anyone, I'm sure...but...who knows? He is more emotionally mature than any 3.5 year old I've ever known. He said he just likes girls better and just really wants the baby to be a girl. My heart is broken for him. And for me. And for you.

I'm so sorry. I really hope your heart heals quickly.

My littlest guy is kicking like CRAZY recently. I'm not worried about him at all anymore these days. He hiccups and kicks me HARD. Haha! He is a lot like DS 1 was in the womb.
    I had a dream about them being older and the best of friends. I mean, like partners in crime friends. That made me so happy. I really hope that dream comes true!!!
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

15. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast