Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So just got done with the 12 week scan. Looking like boy number 3 on the way. I'm incredibly disappointed and have been crying on and off since. I have a pain in my heart and it really hurts. But I'm not devestated. I know I'm lucky to even be pregnant. I'll get over this eventually. It's just so funny how I never even wanted one boy let alone three. I'm a very negative person so I kind of felt like there's no way this dream would come true anyway. And it hasn't. But I'm still glad I swayed since it got me exercising. Or at least I'm trying to find the positive in knowing I'll never have the little girl I dreamed of since I knew what a baby was.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi babsNMK sending you strength, i know how hard it is when you feel this way . Iam almost 5 weeks pregnant and thinking im having boy #5 . Feels like GD is creeping up slowly but then i think you know boys are really amazing and one day im sure one of them will have a girl .
    Give yourself time .

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Babs. Is 12 weeks accurate enough to make guesses? Did the tech tell you boy? Post a pic for us! I love your attitude though and trying to stay positive. Big hugs!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babs, 12 weeks is WAY too early to say boy or girl. Both genders look the same until 12w5d-13weeks. Was your baby measuring ahead?

Hang in there sweetie! (((Huge Hugs)))

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

13 weeks scan...any guesses 💙or💗?

DD 👯(17mos) , 💫baby due in july 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to look up how to post. I'm 12-5 today and yes there's always a possibility it's wrong. But tech did say boy even though he said it's possible he's wrong.

I'm glad I seem positive. I know I'm supposed to just be thankful for a healthy baby. And of course I am. That's why I know it'll be ok because people go through so much worse. But it still hurts me a lot. And this is so silly. Ugh I hate emotions.
    HT for 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_4406.JPG

Here it is
    HT for 2019

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babs. Congrats on your little baby. I know the uncomfortable feeling your are expressinng, but it will go away. Just give it time and try to accept and embrace the reality. Don't worry. If your baby really is a boy then you have 3 of a kind. Having 3 boys is amazing. The tech might be wrong, because it is still very early to tell. Hang in there and try not to think to much about gender but seek comfort knowing you have a healthy child with its own special personality growing inside you. Big hug.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam. Thanks for your interesst and good advice. I actually got my urine results back from hospital yesterday and my cystitis/bladder inflamation is not as bad as it needs antibiotics. My plan is to wash away the remaining bacterias with gallons of water, cranberry juice and herb tea. I bought some nature drugs to boost my imune system and prevent further infections from showing up. And then I try to relax on the coach and take it as easy as I can while I am still working on my laptop. I also try to keep warm, sit on the toilet for an extra minute to make sure to empty my bladder and don't turn on the seat heater in my car.
    Last edited by Dreamsister; January 19th, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Wow mummyof4, I am so sorry you are still not feeling well. Did you stay sick this long with all your boys? Any other difference you have noticed with your girl vs boy?

joanne- welcome to our group. You are two days ahead of me. Did you sway? I personally don't put a lot of stock in heartbeat or many of the wives tales. They must have started with something to say it was true, but there is just too many woman who have opposite stories like mummyof4 that you shouldn't look to those things.
    Well each pregnancy has been worse than previous, but with my 4th the morning sickness went away at 18 weeks. This time the MS was worse in that I'd never vomited in past pregnancies but did this time. Food aversions were worse and I always had a horrible rotten after taste in my mouth when I'd eat..couldn't even drink water! I went weeks just living on peanut butter toast, choc milk and apple juice :/ Everything else tasted vile! But it's easing up now and I can drink water and most foods except for chicken - still can't stand the sight (or smell) of it lol..which is funny considering I craved KFC all through my previous pregnancy! My fav thing to eat atm is cheese, tomato, dill cucumber & aoli sandwiches mmm lol.
    Last edited by Mummyof4boys; January 19th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

11. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast