Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning ladies

My temps are still up today and no bloodflow actually developed at any point yesterday. If I had not done internal checks, I would have had a little brownish discharge on a liner I'm sure. So far I didn't even stain a liner so I'm a bit relieved. I still feel crampy and I'm worried about what all this could be.

I do wonder how BD could affect me the next day. Most stories I read about women bleeding after sex say the bleeding happens RIGHT after or during sex. Mine didn't start until the next day in the evening.

Things are definitely tender down there though, when I took my temp this morning, my cervix started to hurt again and the thermometer doesn't even reach it (I think!).

So that's my update How is everyone else doing today?
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017

That's great news Cosmosis! I hope all continues to stay well with you and your bean!

AFM- the fatigue has set in finally. I just woke up and could easily go back to bed! This week is another growth spurt for the baby, and I imagine that is why I'm getting so sleepy. The nausea was a bit better yesterday but is creeping back up now.

I can't believe I only have 3 more weeks left in the first trimester! I'm 9 weeks 1 day today !

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cosmo, so happy to read your report this morning! I've been thinking about you a lot!
    XX, time flies! I hope you can rest some today.
    AFM, my sore throat has turned into a full blow head cold I guess. Congestion, cough, raspy voice, extreme fatigue (guessing that's a combination of pregnancy and virus). I get very mild waves of nausea but nothing crazy and it's normally when I've gone too long without eating something.
    I've been doing daily wondfos and to my surprise they are still progressively darkening. I did my last frer yesterday morning and it was blazing which was so nice to see. I'm saving my last CBDWE for maybe Wednesday and hoping I may be able to get a 3+ weeks reading. I tried to do a little math according to my beta of 587 on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinga1 View Post
    Cosmo, so happy to read your report this morning! I've been thinking about you a lot!
    XX, time flies! I hope you can rest some today.
    AFM, my sore throat has turned into a full blow head cold I guess. Congestion, cough, raspy voice, extreme fatigue (guessing that's a combination of pregnancy and virus). I get very mild waves of nausea but nothing crazy and it's normally when I've gone too long without eating something.
    I've been doing daily wondfos and to my surprise they are still progressively darkening. I did my last frer yesterday morning and it was blazing which was so nice to see. I'm saving my last CBDWE for maybe Wednesday and hoping I may be able to get a 3+ weeks reading. I tried to do a little math according to my beta of 587 on Friday.

Thank you dear, means alot <3

The thickened mucous can cause complications and infections for sure. Hope your cold subsides soon I wish I had more wondfos lol. I'll be taking my CBD on Thursday, God willing. I hope to see the 3+ as well. I'll be contacting a midwife on Thursday also.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

5. Likes Roedinga1 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear that you have no further cause for concern Cosmosis...great news.
    I had awful cramps that lasted for most of last night and with each visit to the bathroom I suspected I may see that I've began to miscarry. Thankfully I didn't have any bleeding but the cramps actually kept me awake which was quite worrying. Anyway...hopefully that will be the end of that...but it just reminded me of how this is how it is now for the next good few months! Constant worry!!!
    I pray that we all enjoy our pregnancies as much as able and that our little ones grow healthy and strong no matter what they put us through!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome cosmo! I would refrain from sticking anything in there for a bit.
    For the first day yet, I felt like garbage yesterday. On and off nauseated but still eating lots of food through it, making it worse. Super exhausted as well.
    Today I will try and eat better. So far so good.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
    Good morning ladies

My temps are still up today and no bloodflow actually developed at any point yesterday. If I had not done internal checks, I would have had a little brownish discharge on a liner I'm sure. So far I didn't even stain a liner so I'm a bit relieved. I still feel crampy and I'm worried about what all this could be.

I do wonder how BD could affect me the next day. Most stories I read about women bleeding after sex say the bleeding happens RIGHT after or during sex. Mine didn't start until the next day in the evening.

Things are definitely tender down there though, when I took my temp this morning, my cervix started to hurt again and the thermometer doesn't even reach it (I think!).

So that's my update How is everyone else doing today?
    Yay so happy to hear that! My sister in law had bleeding when she was pregnant we thought she was having a miscarriage, but nope my nephew is now 3 and a half. I think a bleeding sometimes can happen.

9. Thanks cosmosis thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you this morning, Cosmo?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any early pregnancies making you nauseas? With my two girls it was just if I didn't eat and I don't remember being this early. Perhaps it is the stress of having two kids and my husband is busy in residency with our family all far away... almost 6 weeks. Just curious when all of you started feeling icky.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 6 weeks on Wednesday and I haven't felt much nausea at all. I'm trying to be thankful but it's kinda making me nervous. I guess it's still pretty early. I don't remember being miserably nauseous with DS1, I was pretty sick with DS2 and I was miserable with my most recent pregnancy which is weird because that was my "unhealthy" pregnancy. I never vomited with any of them just nausea.

Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast