Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX - is it possible to have a list with names, due dates, swaying and then once gender is revealed what they are having in the top post? I get so confused sometimes.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

2. Likes Wantanother2017, fiveboys, kc15880 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep! Here's hoping this means we will be having girls 🤞🏻!!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

4. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update on me (posted on Abundant April TWW too)

Since you ladies have been my sounding board, I am going to update on what the Dr finally said from the U/S report. I am not nearly as confident as they are. They said the Sac measured 5w4d and that since it was so early, that explains not seeing anything. Also, they did see an SCH - so that does explain the bleed. But my question is how could I have "just caught it very early" and got a BFP on 6dpo as they claim. I went in for my scan at 6w and only measured 5w4d. Not much difference, but could mean a lot. I got my fist BFP at 9dop...so there is NO WAY I am off 3 days on ovulation. They schedled a regular OB appointment and just want to go from there. UGH. That appointment is scheduled for 4/10 which puts me at 8w. If they want another scan, it would be another 2 weeks after that for me to be able to get one done without taking time off work and going in without the kids with us. I am just not sure what to do. Thoughts?
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would push for another scan at 8 weeks after your appointment. There is nothing at that appointment that could confirm a viable pregnancy without an ultrasound.

I agree with you and your thoughts on your dates. Food for thought- you could just have a "slow grower" like I did with my DS2. He's a perfectly healthy boy!

FX so hard for you!!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20170325_074704.jpg Hi sorry ive been missing for a while... i just thought id update you guys xxx ... im 10 weeks today 😊 hopefully i can work out hoe to add the photo attachment.
    Babys heart rate is 173 BPM very wriggly and healthy its little legs arae starting to form , yolk sac was on the left of the baby (if that means anything lol ) and I ovulated from my left ovary. Ive been in and out of hospital with HG with this pregnancy .. this baby is really making me feel quite sick. Fingers crossed it will clear up in the second trimester. Hope everyone is well... and i just realised on the last thread i posted something really cryptic that didnt make sense lol I must of had the app open and my 2 year daughter had a bit of a type 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friends are off visiting the shop that does their custom bows and headbands today. I'm just a little bit jealous.

My morning sickness is down to practically nothing with only a small dose of meds, which is very different than with my boys, so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

XX I saw your nub shot and it's beautiful!
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Fox! The baby was super precious and cute throughout the whole scan .

I sure hope you have a pink bean growing in there! When is your scan? Are you going to get a NIPT done? Sorry if this has been asked before- I have a hard time keeping everyone straight sometimes 🤣!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Info for the list: swayed girl, have one boy, this is our last child!
    Gender scan hopefully 4/27. Currently 10weeks 4 days.
    Placenta location: right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I missed the new forum so here is what I posted last...
    Xx So your tech actually believed and in a way encouraged the nub theory? Did you go to a private clinic or your OB/midwife just had your first u/s at 13 weeks? I have yet to meet anyone at the hospital or clinic believe in any of the "theories". That is so exciting she was willing to take a guess and it lined up with what everyone else is thinking according to this theory!! So awesome!! Excited to hear!

Cosmos I am in the exact same boat. So so so tough to cook anything. Just the thought of making a grocery list/meal planning makes me nauseous. My acid reflux has kicked up a knotch too to make things worse. I do not remember such bad nausea and food aversions with the girls. Thankfully I haven't thrown up (with any of my pregnancies) bc I just can't do it. Makes me super anxious/ so praise God for that but the constant nausea/food aversions is getting really old. Almost 10 weeks so praying it eases up so so soon.

13. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really hope it easys up for you very soon cosmosis.

XX so exicted for you . :FX: this is your little girl sure does look so girly 🤗
    Butterflies when are you getting your results back ? Have been thinking of u xo

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

15. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast