Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kc15880 View Post
    7 weeks today & still no vomiting. I started vomiting with both boys at 7weeks & I also vomited with our last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage too so who knows what this week is going to bring. I am still trying to decide about NIPT. It is so expensive in australia - between $400-900 & there are so many to choose from, I just dont know where to begin. Any suggestions? Harmony? Panorama? Nifty? Nest? genea? There are too many options! I dont know where to start. Do you have to ask for gender as a extra or is it included? Thanks!
    Gender is included in the NIPTs. From the ones you listed, I would go with Harmony or Panaorama- those are by far the best for the genetic testing side of these tests.

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No NIPT for me. It's not covered at all, and it's just too much to justify when all I would be looking at would be gender. I have a scan this Thursday at 8 weeks, and then hopefully an NT at 13 weeks.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Faith my Nipt is Tuesday and they said it's a 5 day turnaround so should know quite soon hopefully
    We should be finding out around the same time! I'll be getting the results of my NIPT next week or the following week! Eek!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got my scan date 5th April ! Not long away either x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got my scan date 5th April ! Not long away either x

Wow, that's early! They won't schedule my anatomy scan until I'm 18-20 weeks, which is around the first of May. At least we will know the gender before then!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the U.K. We have a 12 week scan On the NHS don't know if they do that in other countries ?
    But yes only 10 days away it's basically a screening for Down's syndrome and other genetic things - yes il already know so I won't have to be glued to the screen searching for nubs lol!

7. Likes Wantanother2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I had my scan done in maternal fetal medicine at my hospital. They have high resolution machines for high risk pregnancies, in my case, advanced maternal age. Yes, the US tech was familiar with the theory. She said it's based on the anatomy of the tube the sex organs form from. She did say it's not 100% but would be shocked if our baby didn't end up being a girl. That being said, we are still preparing to hear boy.

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink
    That is so awesome and exciting!! I really wish we could have another at 13 weeks but I doubt it since everything looked good at 9. That just doesn't work for the placenta, skull or nub theory unfortunately. I doubt we will do any of the blood tests bc I don't think they will be covered. Anyone else sick starting around noon to bed? Napping relieves the nausea, but it hits hard around noon and dinner time til I fall asleep. Thankfully no throwing up still, but man this has been wayyy harder than the girls so feeling pretty confident in this being our last. Keep telling myself two more weeks and hopefully I'll start feeling better.

Funny you ask about which side to sleep on. I always have faced my back to hubby when it's time to fall asleep. We've just always cuddled and then turned away lol. With the pregnancy though I am finding myself definitely staying on my left side and still facing him. Is that like a thing? The side you sleep on? I know I've had a lot of pulling/twinge feelings on the right and the u/s tech said I had that cyst from ovulating on that side so perhaps that is why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the U.K. We have a 12 week scan On the NHS don't know if they do that in other countries ?
    But yes only 10 days away it's basically a screening for Down's syndrome and other genetic things - yes il already know so I won't have to be glued to the screen searching for nubs lol!

Oh, silly me! That's right! We have them done here too between 11-13 weeks. That makes much more sense to me now, haha!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

10. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well.
    Wonderful news XX, your scan pic looks very promising for pink(not that I know anything about the nub theory lol! but so far pink for you seems to be the overall consensus on here!!
    I have my NT scan on Monday..yay! However I will be 11 weeks 2 days at that point so nub shots or any other gender clues will be pointless...am I right?

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah nub isn't helpful until you're closer to 13 weeks. At 11 weeks most babies have pretty typically girly nubs.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

14. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast