Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply foxtrotmama. Saves me from making up things I think I see! I'm rubbish at analysing ultrasounds anyway so it's just as well I go in early as opposed to later...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling a bit down tonight. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with the reality that I'm terrified of how I'll process the news of this little one being another boy. And the finality of never having a daughter.

I wish I could come up with some thought or mantra that I would be of comfort when I'm overwhelmed with GD. Of course what I really wish is that I'd be thrilled no matter what this baby is.
    It's still such a long way off before we will know. I'm just hoping I adjust to the news better then last time.

Thanks for listening guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantanother2017 View Post
    Feeling a bit down tonight. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with the reality that I'm terrified of how I'll process the news of this little one being another boy. And the finality of never having a daughter.

I wish I could come up with some thought or mantra that I would be of comfort when I'm overwhelmed with GD. Of course what I really wish is that I'd be thrilled no matter what this baby is.
    It's still such a long way off before we will know. I'm just hoping I adjust to the news better then last time.

Thanks for listening guys!

I totally hear you except in on the other side of things and am hoping to finally hear BOY! I cried when I heard girl the last two times and really don't want to ever feel that way toward one of my babies again. Such a tough place to be, and then you see everyone else getting the gender they hoped for. It can be tough and I think we can all agree that we hear and know where you are coming from. Glad to have you ladies.

5. Likes Wantanother2017, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling the same worries. I just want a girl this time around. I love my boys, but I so want a chance at my very own little girl. I want to buy new fun clothes and accessories and dolls. Not that I'm someone who won't let my boys have girly things, they just aren't interested. I want the other side. I don't really have a mother/daughter relationship with my mother or my step-mother, and I want that for myself.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

7. Likes Wantanother2017, kc15880, amelia10 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (2)

I hear all of u ! I'm the same - I was explaining that I want to experience a different side of parenting - planning my daughters wedding and being at the birth of my grandchildren and hearing her stories about boys and other life troubles my mum is my best friend and I really want to have that myself - I'm so nervous about this bloodwork as it's so final - this is our final baby and if they ring and say it's a boy I just don't know how I'll feel ... crushed to be honest and devastated . I know swaying isn't 100% but that doesn't mean to say I'm not allowe to grieve for the daughter il never have I just really hope I won't be in that situation next week when they ring me ...
    GD is so hard and no one really talks about it it's all so secretive thanks god we have this place and my husband is also very understanding - he's dreading my reaction if it's a boy I don't think he will know what on earth to do to comfort me !!
    All we've got is hope girls ... all we can do is hope - hugs to all
    Oh and for anyone in the U.K. Happy Mother's Day!
    My boys are just about to bring in the home made cards and prepare breakfast with daddy for me in bed
    Xxx

Last edited by Butterflies buttercups; March 26th, 2017 at 02:55 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy mothers day (Ireland here) to all ye wonderful, loving, caring mummies out there who are all doing a fantastic job xxx

I hear ye all girls and I feel the exact same, I have boxes and boxes of boy clothes I'm praying I'll be able to give away to charity. This is my last shot as well and the thought of having a 4th boy really ups my anxiety levels which I have to hide from the hubby because we tried for another on the basis it could be another boy obviously and he knows I would love a daughter but I don't think this much.

Jc I read that if you ovulate on your right then your more inclined to sleep on your left which is a sign of a boy and vice versa, all old wives tales i know so who knows. Keep us guessing I suppose 😀 .. did you notice any difference with hair growth on your legs with your girls?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say I've noticed any difference really in most of my hair growth although my underarms are growing a bit slower but with my boys I hardly had to shave at all which I thought was a girl sign but clearly not ! I did the baking soda test with my last boy two and that said girl and clearly was wrong I wouldn't worry about those tales although I knowin my last pregnancy I was hooked !

11. Likes amelia10, XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Mother's Day to those in the U.K.! I hope you all have a wonderful day !!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

13. Thanks Butterflies buttercups thanked for this post
    Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to gatecrash on here, ive noticed that some of the uk mums are having the NIPT (is that right?) blood test done for gender, i didnt know that was available here? i assume its not on the nhs? id be so grateful if someone could explain it all xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, I remember reading where you feel miserable if you eat more than 500 cals at a meal. Well...I think I'm with you! I'm bloated, gassy, nauseous and miserable if I eat too much at one sitting. Eating in general makes me feel icky but I have learned eating too much is horrendous. I haven't been prescribed anything for nausea as it hasn't been too bad. The past 2 days have been significantly worse (I'm 8w5d). I looked in my medicine cabinet for Zantac but not luck so I googled and found that Pepcid was safe so I just took one. Hoping it helps. I've never tried it for icky sour stomach/nausea before. Fingers crossed!

I'm also with everyone on the anxiety of finding out gender. I want a little girl so badly and I don't know how I will handle hearing boy again. My oldest is almost 6 and I'm really enjoying him playing basketball and baseball more than I thought I would. I've got 2 very boyish little boys and I like to think I'll really enjoy adding a 3rd to that if that's the case I have friends struggling to just conceive. I try to think of that often to remind myself how lucky I really am. It helps sometimes.

16. Likes Wantanother2017, XXforhubby, Jconger liked this post
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast