Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinga1 View Post
    I'm with you! Nauseous and hungry at the same time! How the heck is that? I was nauseous with my boys but it took my appetite away. This pregnancy is definitely different in that aspect. I want to think that some days are a little bit better now that I'm approaching 11 weeks but I still have bad days.
    I eat small amounts frequently. Eating takes the hunger away for a bit but the nausea almost gets worse after eating. It's definitely worse after dinner. From about 5-6pm on I'm a miserable human.
    I hope your pregnancy speeds up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep evenings I feel the most sickly

💙 (17) 💙(9) 💙(4) 💙(2)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladytara View Post
    Yep evenings I feel the most sickly

Me too. If I'm going to feel nauseous or get sick, it's always in the evenings or before bedtime. Last night was the first night that I didn't feel nauseous or throw up! I hope it continues. I'm SO over MS already!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Me too. If I'm going to feel nauseous or get sick, it's always in the evenings or before bedtime. Last night was the first night that I didn't feel nauseous or throw up! I hope it continues. I'm SO over MS already!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

I think I would rather have actual ms than be bloated burping uncomfortable all day and feel sick all evening lol

💙 (17) 💙(9) 💙(4) 💙(2)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladytara View Post
    I think I would rather have actual ms than be bloated burping uncomfortable all day and feel sick all evening lol

Agreed! I had what you just described with my DS3, and I was SO miserable! It lasted All. Pregnancy. Long!!

I sure hope you can get some relief soon!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank xx for doing up that list of everyone's due dates and gender, very useful! X

I feel like throwing up every evening/night but never do. It's like a wave of sickness comes over me and I run to the toilet but I don't get sick .... weird!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I start the day dry heaving lately and then it is a manageable nausea all day long until dinner time. Then I am not hungry at all and just feel so sick and full. This needs to end some time soon. I was nauseous my entire pregnancy last time, so I have no real hope that it will fully go away this time.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just heard baby's heartbeat!! Yay and officially 12 weeks. Unfortunately they measured baby's heart rate to be on the higher side... 170 the student said, but she was counting so I'm thinking she could have been a little off lol. Any boy moms have higher heart rates early on?!! I'm trying not to believe the silly wives tales but when they point opposite gender it can be tough. Anyone have an experience with their boys' being higher around 12 weeks??
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

10. Likes XXforhubby, Wantanother2017 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Just heard baby's heartbeat!! Yay and officially 12 weeks. Unfortunately they measured baby's heart rate to be on the higher side... 170 the student said, but she was counting so I'm thinking she could have been a little off lol. Any boy moms have higher heart rates early on?!! I'm trying not to believe the silly wives tales but when they point opposite gender it can be tough. Anyone have an experience with their boys' being higher around 12 weeks??
    I don't except for when they were moving around a lot. Let's hope your little one was on the move and the student was off!

🤞🏻

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello hello....

I *think* I feel a bit better these days, although today was one of the not so great days. I started craving jasmine tea and before I couldn't stomach the thought of anything hot to drink. Funny because I haven't had jasmine tea in so many years, I used to only drink it when I ate at a chinese restaurant. I have also been craving ramen every day so I make some at home daily with lots of veggies (finally veggies!).I have been able to skip naps every couple of days as well, so energy is slowly coming back. I can definitely feel flutters, but today it has been quiet in there and it has me a bit concerned.

I was woken up by a pretty serious, what I can only describe as a contraction this afternoon. My entire lower back felt like a massive menstrual cramp, but the uterus didn't harden so I dunno. It woke me up from my nap. It has happened about 3 other times in the last 3 weeks. Is this some sort of expansion pain? LOL Maybe the baby is growing towards my back and not so much outwards. It would explain why I can still sleep on my tummy. With DD I had to stop at about 8 weeks or so. I stuck out so far with her it was insane.

My first MW appointment is next week. Im quite nervous about the heartbeat u_u what if all I have been feeling is just gas?

XX, thank you for the list. I'll get back to you on my due date. I haven't decided yet haha! It's the last week of October sometime.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

13. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries Cosmosis! Just let me know when you know .

I'm sure it's just growing pains. I get what you describe and it's referred pain to my back, because I have a retroverted uterus. I don't feel anything in the front for growing pains until I am much further along.

FX for a nice, strong heartbeat next week!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast