Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's sure Ash you are having baby girl. So girlie symptoms you are having. Enjoy even this moment . So how many time left for gender reveal?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Mother of a Princess DD-2015 She is 22 Months old

Got Miscarriage on week 10, growth stopped at week 5 Conceived on November 2016, MC on January 2017

Praying for DS

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6aae93

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to long left! I'm just assuming I won't get the blood test and will have to wait for u/s which I'll schedule July 22nd
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My daughter's Birthday on 22 July. I hope you get girl news on that day

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Mother of a Princess DD-2015 She is 22 Months old

Got Miscarriage on week 10, growth stopped at week 5 Conceived on November 2016, MC on January 2017

Praying for DS

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6aae93

4. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be pretty cool

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling super emotional tonight! Questioning my reasons for wanting #5 that even sounds insane that I'll have 5 babies (boys more than likely). I'll have to make two share rooms. And if we did actually have a girl I feel like family would "pamper" or pay more attention to her than the rest of my boys. Reality has just sank in I'm having another and it's going to throw this family for a loop. My two youngest just got manageable and somewhay self sufficient, I can handle them in public alone. How the heck will I handle 5 by myself. Ds4 just turned 2 and just potty trained himself pretty well completely this week. So I'll finally be diaper free for the first time in 3 years. I hate that I'm complaining since there's so many struggling ttc but I'm honestly scared and it's just sinking in. emotional basket case tonight. Could have something to do with dh has been gone on a work trip all week and I've been alone with 4 kiddos and just wondering how the world I'll do it with 5

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash I'm out atm but will respond more in depth when I get home. For now just know that your fears are valid and normal BUT you will get through this uncertainty and you will kick arse being a mum of 5!! You oldest two will be a year older and will be able to help distract/play with your younger two. Family will help through the newborn stage. I'll write back soon but just wanted to get that out

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Ash you'd be asleep by now but here's something for when you wake up Your kids will deal with sharing rooms, hell, we had too for all for almost the entire time of home life (4 of us kids in my family) and it didn't hurt us any. As for feeling like a girl would be pampered more or get more attention well I'm pretty sure a newborn boy will get the same attention as babies always do! A girl may get a bit more yes but that's a normal reaction for people when there is an opposite gender especially with one or more of the other. It would be the same if you had all girls and then a boy. Doesn't mean your kids wont be loved all the same, I can assure you they will be. And remember the baby if the family will always be the baby no matter the gender.

Ok now you say your youngest two have become manageable in public for you when alone. Well that's great! Bub will be in a pram or you'll be carrying and I'm sure your boys will love being older brothers and the youngest will no longer be the baby. You can tell them they need to help look after their baby brother or sister and I bet they'll surprise you with their willingness and dedication to doing the job well

Hmmm diapers again... well at least you'll have an 8 month break 😀😀 and really it's for such a short time in the scheme of things!

Hope you had a good cry and let some of that emotion out and feel better for it when you wake up. You got this!! And anyway we'll probably be the one ddg that actually stays in touch after all the babies are born so you'll be able to vent to us well into the newborn stages!!! Big hugs and talk when you wake up xxoo

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; May 19th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.

9. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash i have enough rooms for all my 5 and they still sleep in the same room even the same bed lol go figure.

Definitely sounds like hormones. Im just thinking the days i won't have diapers and baby stuff in the house and Im already sad 😂
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies (up for a pee) I just have to let me emotion out here I can not tell dh lol he warned me even before ttc! I'm sure they'll all be fine I think what triggered this is my 3yo yelling at me 2yo "outta mina room". And netti it will be a bit sad when all the baby stuff is gone. I think I may switch from cloth to disposable for this one it'll give me a bit of a laundry break!
    Thanks again ladies your the best!

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash, I empathise completely.

I've had a few similar moments of 'what on earth am I doing?' My youngest is nearly four and he had a horribly restless night last night where we were up attending to him a bunch. Around 4am, utterly exhausted, I had a real moment of wondering why the heck I thought another was a good idea.

This morning I'm exhausted and horribly nauseous and just feeling a bit done in. I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to handle a baby that wants to nurse hourly through the night again. Still, we'll adapt, it's what we do.

Swayed BFP April '17.

14. Likes AshFind liked this post
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast