Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute babies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so we were in a museum when the dr office called (I wasn't expecting it so soon) to schedule my nuchal scan. I missed the call and they called after the phones were already off for the weekend . So I'll call back Monday to make the appointment. My question is when is the nub theory good? Like I want to go soon to have the appointment because I want to see baby again but I don't want to go to early I think my ob says between 11-13weeks

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nub should be as close to or after 13w to be the most accurate.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks well I'll try to make it as late as they'll let me

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash nub theory can be very accurate especially between between 13-14 weeks as shann said and if you get a really good shot. Most u/s techs have heard of the theory so you may get one willing to go to the extra effort to get a good nub shot if you ask

Sky I have only just told my mum 😂😂😂 I don't know how I thought I couldn't 😂😂 she asked if I was done with the baby thing and I ended up just telling her. BUT I told her about my ob wanting me to come back next week and that it's probably bad news so not to get excited about the idea..... we've agreed not to discuss it any further until my appointment

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

6. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - last pregnancy I got one at 12 weeks and they looked at the potty area and told me 85% girl. She obviously was. I think it depends on how friendly the technician is. Exciting though!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat I'm not usually so lucky to get an awesome tech at this place. My ob hospital doesn't do it so I have to drive a couple hours away. Last two times I asked for a potty shot I didn't know about nub theory but they were pretty snippy and wouldn't even humor me. I'll for sure be trying again

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Ash nub theory can be very accurate especially between between 13-14 weeks as shann said and if you get a really good shot. Most u/s techs have heard of the theory so you may get one willing to go to the extra effort to get a good nub shot if you ask

Sky I have only just told my mum I don't know how I thought I couldn't she asked if I was done with the baby thing and I ended up just telling her. BUT I told her about my ob wanting me to come back next week and that it's probably bad news so not to get excited about the idea..... we've agreed not to discuss it any further until my appointment

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    I am so close to everyone both dh and my side. I just don't know how they would react when I tell them in 8 weeks. But to be fair, it's just my way of protecting them. If the family is aware then I will be worrying for myself,dh and them. So not going to say anything until week 8.

On a different note- I feel like I m sucking on a piece of metal the whole day. ughhhh the taste in my mouth.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky - I get that metal taste too!! I'm drinking ice water like it's the best thing I've ever tasted - loving it right now.

Lola - I didn't know you meant pregnancy announcement?! I wanna see - give me ideas!! I thought you meant birth announcement.

Well, DH told his Mom today who can't keep a secret I swear he is such a Mommy's boy I'm still planning to wait. I have some cramping today and I'm worried even though the last thing my nurse said to me was everything is going to feel more and hurt worse since this is your third!! Ugh, I'm usually not this much of a worry wort Just feel this is too good to be true!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat-it's not that creative, but involved my boys. I'll post & then prob delete sometime tomorr since it's a public forum. I just went ahead and staged the announcement either way & sure hope I can use the girlie one. Actually, as you know...so far from that 1st appt...praying for healthy baby!!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast