Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn-thinking about you & praying that everything is ok! Please keep us posted! Hugs
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no pbn hope since it's brown it's old! Keep us posted do you have an u/s app?
    Sky I just ate oatmeal, subway for lunch but only ate half so I could eat the other half later for snack, and for dinner I had plain spaghetti noodles with turkey meatballs and parm. Cheese. If I ever feel like meat it's turkey breast or plain grilled chicken. No acidic foods and more live/green stuff is what I'm going for. I had eaten a lot of fresh pineapple before my stomach started acting up so I'm going to have to cut back on that. I've been craving pizza like mad so I take a whole wheat tortilla and put on no salt added tomato sauce, pineapple, mushrooms, and ham with a tad mozzarella cheese pop it in the oven for a few mins... mmmm so so yummy!

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - Try making a pizza on baked potato it's good too! I can't pinpoint what is causing my nausea. It's worst in the morning right when I wake up, but it's 12 hours since I've eaten so I guess that's to be expected.

I don't think my problem is acidic good bc I had balsamic vinaigrette on a salad at lunch with an orange and I felt great afterwards. I'm trying to go bland, but had a spicy beef taco for dinner that was Pregnancy is so weird!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky-I feel like I have no patience with my boys these day, so I know what you mean about feeling irritated easily! They have so much energy & I have no energy right now lol. DS2 likes to open all of my bathroom drawers & take everything out when I'm trying to get ready. Today he dug his fingers into my eyeshadow kit & got it all over his clothes, hands, the floors etc ugh. Within the last week, they've knocked the pottery barn fruit bowl off the table & broke that & somehow bent the poles to their new teepee & it now it won't stand up grrr! What am I going to do if I have another boy??
    Kat & Ash-those pizzas sound awesome!! Kat-I feel the worst in the morning too when my stomach is empty. All of a sudden, nothing sounds good for breakfast. This morning, the only thing that sounded good were poptarts & never eat those so I didn't have any. Had to get them today...so much for eating healthy
    Pbn-still thinking about you & hoping for an update soon. As Ash mentioned, brown spotting sounds old. Could be a UTI/infection? Glad you're getting it checked out!!
    Last edited by Lolabelle; June 20th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys! I am surviving over here. I go in for my Panorama test on Friday and then another scan on 6/26 what they consider my first OB appointment.

I scanned all the updates really quick so I'm sure I missed a ton but looks like everyone is progressing beautifully. I'm so excited for you all and to see some more scans and hear gender confirmation.

Pbn - please update us as soon as you know more. Fingers crossed so hard for you that all is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming - are meds not helping?? I've read it takes 2 weeks to build up but I think you've been on it for that long?

Lola - tonight has been one of those where I'm thinking what was I thinking that we can handle 3

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat - they have helped a ton but I still have a hard time with liquids. So I'm always dying of thirst but can't quench it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So ER doc did a quick scan and I got to see babies heartbeat which looked good (he could only do a count in his head as couldn't or didn't know how to record rate on u/s machine) and bub was moving. They've ordered bw and I'll just see my ob again. I just hope the spotting doesn't increase to bleeding. I know brownish colour indicates old blood but it looks just like what I get before af starts plus the clot really got to me. I've also had dull cramping and on/off sharp stabbing pain in the lower abdomen. Probably will freak out at any little thing this whole pregnancy 😩 Anyway hope to get bw results from obs office tomorrow...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

9. Likes Skyblue, Shannshaff, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad I got an update before bed time! Thankful for healthy moving baby and heartbeat!

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

11. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn-relieved to hear from you & that baby is just fine Fx that it's just a little spotting that goes away!! Keep us posted about the bw!!
    Dreaming-great to hear from you! Wow, your next appt is in just a few days yay!
    Kat-I totally feel ya!! I can barely handle my 2 wild & headstrong boys 🤣 DH likes to joke "are you sure you want another?" ...to which I always reply "Too late now" lol. Recently when the boys were sleeping, I commented to DH how I couldn't wait to take them to Disney sometime. Then after they were perfectly awful in the grocery store, I was reminded that we are sooo not ready for Disney lol.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast