Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat - 2 more days to go. Can't wait. What time is it again?
    Lolla - And 4 for us. My nausea is still bad. We went out to eat twice yesterday and the food tasted soooo bad. Poor dh tried to take me wherever I wanted but everything was just so bitter. I was so looking forward to eat but the minute I put the first bite in, I felt so so sad. It was just so bitter. Dh then got me a pastry so that I can atleast change the taste of my mouth. That tasted a little decent and I ate half. I m excited that I might lose some weight which will be a miracle but not eating makes me feel so 🤢🤢. How are you feeling?
    How is everyone else?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Appointment went well. No sonograms done.

🎀 2010 🎀 2012 🎀 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great everything went well bluebooties. Was it the 8weeks appointment? Sorry I forgot. How are U feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 9 weeks 3 days today. They didnt do any dating and are going by my dates. I am going better. I guess with time the fact is settling in that this is it a 4th baby is coming and thats that. I need to accept it and move on.

🎀 2010 🎀 2012 🎀 2016

5. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ob was however concerned about florida trip and zika.

🎀 2010 🎀 2012 🎀 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no. Hope all is okay. Is she going to do some test?
    How was the trip? I bet the girls had a blast. I m glad u r doing better. Did you get to hear the heartbeat? I didn't know that they skip the u/s sometimes.

8. Thanks oxox2013 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just exhausted for no reason and a bit nauseous off and on but OTC unisom is helping so all in all pregnancy symptoms r bearable.
    Trip went quite well. It was my 1 yr old and 5yr olds bday and our anniversary trip combined. But was quite hot.

Heard heart beat with abdominal doppler but very momentarily. Doc offered zika but i have to pay out of pocket etc and since i have no symptoms we decided to decline. Sonogram will be at 20 week only

🎀 2010 🎀 2012 🎀 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 3: Due December 2017, Jan Feb and March 2018

Check this out! A pregnant friend of mine is 36weeks and she no longer needed any of this morning sickness stuff and gave it all to me!! Most of it is all natural and I'm excited! Sky I've been having issues with food lol no problem eating it I just have been feeling so nauseous nothing sounds good but food makes it better. I told dh this morning A. Something is wrong with me. B. Something is wrong with the scales. I have been eating out like crazy and snacking all day long and I have lost 5 lbs now and there is absolutely no reason I can think of why other than sweets make me sick. I've still been having a persistent side pain in the same area as my spleen so I'm going to mention it next visit but other than that. I have no idea what it could be.
    Dreaming can't wait for your appointment tomorrow I'm excited to see a baby

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes Bluebooties, dreamingella, Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue glad your feeling a bit better about this pregnancy. It is scary for me also to have another as I'll be on baby boy #5 I'm sure. And I kind of am wishing I kept it to myself a bit longer since I'm losing weight and not getting as big as I'd expected. Yesterday my grandma invited some church friends over for dinner I was talking with them about the pregnancy and baby and well of course they asked the dreaded question are you hoping for a girl. The friends were super nice and supportive but then my grandma decided to pipe in and say " well I'm sure deep down she's secretly wishing for a girl but I just don't think she'd fit in with 4 brothers" I was like for real lady?!? Kinda makes me not even want to tell them what I'm having. Hubbys family is super supportive either way (kinda have to be since his dad is pastor ) and they'd never voice otherwise if they thought it and I am excited to share the news with them but my family not so much. Have you changed your mind on finding out gender yet? I'm dying to know

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky - Wednesday at 9:45. I've been off work Friday and today trying to get over the drowsy side effect of the meds so I'm worried about going to work tomorrow. But, I've done it before, I can do it again. Hopefully it will go better than I think because it will keep my mind off how I feel. I'm sorry your feeling so bad too!! Hopefully we'll be better in a month

Ash - if any of that works, let me know! I tried the sea bands last pregnancy, but didn't notice a difference.

Blue - sorry about the Zika thing. Did you get bit? I didn't think it had even been reported in Orlando but maybe it has.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast