Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 you made the right choice. I luckily passed over my phase but i honestly do not wish to feel like that ever again. It was horrible

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - glad that you are going to be on the mend real soon! Just because you are *depressed* or need antidepressants, it is not necessarily mood or feelings related. I get ppd after every baby. It is not a feeling of down, more of emotions out of control. And it is totally chemical imbalance caused by pregnancy and giving birth. So don't feel bad about needing it, you are doing the right thing. HUGS

Blue - that really sucks about your leave. Could you take the trip and just have a few days without pay if needed? That way you don't loose your tickets. I am in the same boat of trying to save all of my leave for when I am out with the baby. It sucks on days that I really feel bad and start out puking, but I still have to get into work on time. I feel for you! ((HUGS))

Welcome all the new members of the group!! I am technically not part of this group (due in Nov), but I know lots in here so I post anyway

lauraw - I have had an opposite to my sway 2 times now and most likely a third time this pg. I still have troubles. With DS3 - the moment he was born and I was told he was a boy, I thought - he is not our last. And I did a decent sway for my next pg. It was a surprise triplet pregnancy. Sadly we lost our 2 ID girls, and for a time I was NOT happy to even be pregnant with DS4. I was very upset that I lost our girls and how could I have another boy instead. I was in a VERY deep dark place, but as time went on in the pg I became excited for our new little man. DS4 is an AMAZING little one. He is full of smiles and fire! He fits very well in our family dynamic. I was not sure if we would go for another, but eventually decided we would try one last time. I was loosely on the LE diet for over 6 months waiting for my ppaf to return. When it did, I expected it to take a while to get pg because I am 41 and af just returned. Well, before I could get a better sway in (in my mind) I got my BFP the next month. We are technically team green, but I am pretty sure I saw a boy potty shot on the screen when I got up from my 20w u/s. So I am preparing for boy #5 for our family. I will not lie, I am having a hard time with it. I have good days and bad days, but I know that this little one is the perfect fit for our family and that I will just never be a girl mom. It is just to get past sometimes. My brain keep thinking, but what if we have one more....well that is how we got to 5 kids to begin with. I never thought I would have more than 3. It was supposed to be 2 boys then a girl. I had always dreamed of that family. Well, life has def turned out differently for me. But it will be ok. I LOVE my boys so much! Now, if we could just come up with a name, that would be good.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh Iwant4-that's fantastic news to wake up to!!!! Yayyyy
    Pbn-thanks for that!!! Makes me feel so much better!!! I can't wait to shop (more)
    Max-Thanks!! I'm having all of those what-if anxious feelings too! I'm curious/nervous to see if I have placenta previa again...just want baby girl to stay healthy (and also keep myself healthy). One would think by the 3rd baby, anxiety would be reduced, but NOPE lol
    Mum-interesting to hear from your friend regarding the name. What are you thinking now that you've heard it? If you love it use it & fill everyone in on how to say it! These days, there's all types of unique names & spellings!! I live in the south where some of our street names aren't pronounced the way you'd think...helps distinguish the locals vs tourists 🤣 For example "Legare" "Huger" "Barre"
    Mommy-triplet boys haha, now that would be a handful! Hope you have twins though
    Pbn-glad you're doing well today! Positive vibes!
    4blue2pink-we're on pins & needles waiting to hear from laurel who'll find out anytime!
    Blue-those are all beautiful, unique names & love how they all end in "a." Love "liana" is it pronounced "lee-ah-nuh"? Reminds me of my "Leigh"
    Laurel-any news yet?? Eeeeeek!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol thanks Lola, but b/g twins! Lol

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

6. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shann-you've been on quite a journey & your new little one reminds me of what a fighter this baby is & how much he/she wants to be a part of your family Names.....def can be the hard part!! Any of them named after DH?
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations iwant4 on a healthy little bean ..... sorry missed ur post in between.

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Ohhh Iwant4-that's fantastic news to wake up to!!!! Yayyyy
    Pbn-thanks for that!!! Makes me feel so much better!!! I can't wait to shop (more)
    Max-Thanks!! I'm having all of those what-if anxious feelings too! I'm curious/nervous to see if I have placenta previa again...just want baby girl to stay healthy (and also keep myself healthy). One would think by the 3rd baby, anxiety would be reduced, but NOPE lol
    Mum-interesting to hear from your friend regarding the name. What are you thinking now that you've heard it? If you love it use it & fill everyone in on how to say it! These days, there's all types of unique names & spellings!! I live in the south where some of our street names aren't pronounced the way you'd think...helps distinguish the locals vs tourists 🤣 For example "Legare" "Huger" "Barre"
    Mommy-triplet boys haha, now that would be a handful! Hope you have twins though
    Pbn-glad you're doing well today! Positive vibes!
    4blue2pink-we're on pins & needles waiting to hear from laurel who'll find out anytime!
    Blue-those are all beautiful, unique names & love how they all end in "a." Love "liana" is it pronounced "lee-ah-nuh"? Reminds me of my "Leigh"
    Laurel-any news yet?? Eeeeeek!!
    Thanks lola ... yes it pronounced lee- aa- na.

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

11. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shann i could take extra unpaid days off but its not ideally what i want plus it will have other consequences as I am a productivity based employee. So i need to maintain a certain level of productivity. It also earns me bonuses of i achieve more but if i always will need to back fill a hole created by extra unpaid leave then i can forget about any bonuses in future no matter how hard i work. One of my coworkers is going through this right now. She is actually thinking of hiring a lawyer as she says this is discrimination for us female workers.

Now had this baby come after i had used up all my paid annual leaves then i could go straight to FMLA

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So bottom line i need to beg and plead with my OB to let me have an induction. I

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laurel where r u ? Hope ur doing ok ...

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast