Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kat1234 View Post
    Yay Sky for appt Monday! I was so nervous about mine today, but baby was moving ALL over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kat it's the best isn't it??
    I can't wait to be able to tell my girls! I'm sure they feel it, their behaviour has changed but want to get to the nuchal first before announcing it to them...soooo looking forward to it as am sure my DD1 will be over the moon!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Sky-yay for appt coming up so soon! Everything is going to be great-can't wait for the update! DH is soo excited about having a girl! Daddy's little girl! He's not so thrilled about me wanting to shop though haha.
    Ash-those shoes!!! Sooo precious & fit for your little princess! Is DH trying to rain on your shopping parade?? Mine sure is!!
    Momoffourboyz-glad you mentioned the Boss Baby movie-I want to see it & my DH keeps saying we don't need to rent it! I'm going to anyway now lol. I will def post my shopping finds...as soon as I can get DH off my shopping case lol. I may do some online shopping & actually have a giftcard to potterybarnkids!!
    LMSM-yay, that's so soon!! Keep us updated please!!
    Max-nope just wives tales & diff experiences for diff people/diff pregnancies! I had NO appetite with my boys & this time I'm like you...hungry all the time, so I'm in trouble lol. Don't let the hunger worry you! I thought of you today b/c one of my former coworkers (SAHM now) is expecting & same dd as me! She is one of 3 girls & really wants another girl to be best buds with her daughter. I never had sisters growing up, but sisterhood sounds like a strong bond! My local sis-in-laws are awesome though, really enjoy hanging out with them!

Shop away Lola, omg you are having a girl, I missed that!!! Massive congrats!!! Eek!
    You are getting your Sophia!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

3. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg ash those shoes ... simply adorable

Welcome LMSM and congratulations !

Sky and kat good luck for ur up coming appointments. I feel like i am the only one who isnt getting any appointments in near furture. Havent seen bubs even once ! Arghhh clinics and their standard policies. The worst part there isnt any private ultrasound places where i live ... like seriously !

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No lightning boob here but I'm also 15 weeks and they're still super sore also I just did tell hubs the boobs have made it to a whole new level of soreness here this past week!
    LMSM my kids all had the flu shot this pat winter and one of them had the flu and the dr did tell us if he hadn't of gotten the shot it would have been so much worse. And thanks for the congrats I say if your feeling boy start buying I started buying girl before I was even pregnant! Power of positive thinking!
    Sky we have yet to watch boss baby the boys have been eating to ppv it but I haven't yet! I'll have to wait until I have time to set and watch with them! Hope you get a nub shot on your nuchal pic
    Lola heck no he doesn't dare rain on my shopping parade! I have waited for 11 years and through 4 boy pregnancies for this! I think we're equally excited he says it's like having our first all over again since everything is so new. Plus he knows I'm somewhat of a tight wad if I don't have the extra cash I won't buy it. We don't do credit cards I might be in trouble if we did!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So i haven't gained but barely a pound since my 9 week visit. I am 14 week today. Yayy !

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maximbella View Post
    Laurel, exciting that you get to know on Monday!!! Remind me what you swayed?

LMSM, hiiiii!!!! I've been wondering where you've been. So sorry to hear that you're sick! Must be so tough! I've never had the flu (knock on wood!), so I can't comment, but hope you feel better soon! And so, so, so happy that we are both in the ddg together!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Girl sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM-oh that's right! I found out when you were away! We're SO excited & I'm itching to shop!!! Are you telling your girls after the appt Wed? Can't wait to hear how they react!
    Kat-thought about you...I'm going to stop using my Doppler b/c I keep freaking myself out! Couldn't find the hb last night, so tried again this AM & finally found it briefly. It's awesome the times where I can find it fast, but the other times it just causes stress!!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash ur going to have an amazing time, shopping for girls and dressing them up is something out of this world.
    But when u get to 3 girls like me even the bare necessaties get expensive.

Sorry just came home from back to school shopping ..

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue-when is your appt again?! I know you'll be happy to see your little one!!!!
    Ash-agree with power of positive thinking! You have all of these beautiful outfits that YOUR baby girl gets to wear!!! Lucky your DH doesn't get in your way of shopping haha. Mine is so excited we're getting our Sophia, but I think maybe he's afraid I'm going to rack up the credit card! 🤣
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola my next is on Aug 11th but with NP. No sonogram but they will offer the quad screen.
    I wont get to see OB till Sept 21st after my 20 W scan

2010 2012 2016 🤰due 2018

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast