Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I'll be 19 weeks 4 days....could totally confirm gender tomorrow but DH is coming and has already said he'll be telling the tech to turn the screen off when they get to the leg area.
    I had two different dreams last night. One was I was having a boy and the next dream I was having a girl. Gah! I feel so on edge.
    I was talking to a friend's mum today (my friend has gone through multiple surgeries, clomid rounds, a miscarriage, a blighted ov and a termination at 17 weeks due to severe severe spins bifida where baby wouldn't survive labour probably). Anyway she's pregnant and exactly 3 weeks behind me and everything is looking great this time. Her mum believes she's 99.9% sure that her daughter (my friend) is having a boy even though my friend is team green. She said she just "knows and feels" her her daughter is.
    My mum said she had the same certainty feeling one random day with my first pregnancy that I was 100% having a girl even though I was team green (my mum ended up being right). My mum even said that her mother (my grandmother) said I was a girl the whole time 100% even though my mum was team green and my mum thought she was having a boy - clearly my grandma was right too.

So my question - do you think our mums have some sort of weird "knowing" thing about what we're having? Any one found that their mums had a "strong weird feeling" about the sex you were having and it was right?
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancing-Not my mom but my Grandma! We are super close- she refers to me as the daughter she never had ! Anyway, she always said I would have a boy with all 3 except this time. She did know I was swaying- I just followed her lifestyle. She had 3 girls and controls her weight within 5lbs by diet and exercise (She's 76!!!)! Anyway, when I told her I was pregnant she was surprised at first. She knew my DH was hesitant about 4. Shortly after though she said he would come around real soon, because he will be getting his little girl. She was right!

Keep it in the back of your mind but know people's intuition can be wrong! 🤞🏻!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I was dying last night! Finally!!! Sky so happy for you! And great news all is well.
    Dreaming I love it ❤️ I remember feeling one baby awake 11pm every night and when he was born sure enough he was awake 11pm every night!
    Hmmm sky not sure if mines cloudy but is for sure yellow in the morning. I've heard the hairy thing also. Like my u/s tech at my nuchal said dark hairs on belly or hair that turns barker in general because of the extra testosterone in your body.
    Max yay for seeing baby! That first scan is special even though they just look like a blob cute blob!
    Dancing I feel like I just knew this time around and I will say my mom ought some girl clothes for me also before I knew gender.

16 weeks yesterday! And my night was fab.! I discovered a new mall 2 hours away I never went to much because it's sooooo pricey but ah I went to Nordstrom and got an outfit a bit bigger to fit this winter and I'm in love other than its hand wash only and I spilled butter from my lobster tail all over it . AND LOLA!!!! Janie and jack! That's all. The best baby girl store ever!! I'm so in love. Then we went to a place called the melting pot for dinner... highly recommend it. It's like hands on fondue cheese, salad, entree (which you cook yourself if your pot), and chocolate fondue pot... I could go back now! Other than I stepped on the scale and gained a bit of weight from it and I have a dr this morning. I've been trying so hard to stay the same weight lol and I put on 2lbs from dinner whoops. Dr appointment in 2hours nothing special. Weight check, Doppler hb, and first shot in the butt. Oh and I'll schedule my 20week scan.
    Ok I think I'm done now

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And by the pic lol I didn't wear the dress he wanted me to be comfy to try on new bras and clothes so jeans it was

My Ovulation Chart

6. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash so glad you had an amazing night!!! And you look so beautiful

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky - yay for good results! It's funny you bring up the cloudy pee thing. Mine has been cloudy this time and worried me do I mentioned to my doctor. She said my pee test (not sure what it was called) was fine. Anyways, I never had that with my first 2 girls.
    Dreaming - this may get bumped so many times before you see it, but are you still on meds? I'm 12.5 weeks and curious if I'll ever be able to back off. Nausea is still pretty strong at night.
    Ash - did you get the early scans 12/13 weeks) with your boys? Did you see a potty shot? I know with this past one she showed you. I haven't mentioned this bc I keep second guessing myself but I think I saw the potty shot on Friday and it didn't look like my girl potty shot from last pregnancy. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up. The tech did ask if I had saved my girl clothes so that makes me wonder if she's thinking girl. But I know that's so early but I also know my last pregnancy was obvious at that time. And I finally had my first baby dream last night and it was a boy and I was so excited And I know that usually means opposite! Ugh.
    I just can't decide what is worse, waiting and getting my hopes up or knowing and being disappointed I didn't think I would be very disappointed but after my dream last night I know I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat yes I got early scans withds3,ds4 I asked but they wouldn't even look! I just got an amazing tech this time. I was searching hard when she was looking at the bladder. How far alon were you? I had early scans done with my last two at 14w5d both were obviously boys. And I had a dream I had a girl so that doesn't count! Can't wait for you to find out.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - I was 12 weeks 2 days. I keep telling myself it was probably something else, but I mean it's kinda hard for those 2 legs in a V shape with stuff in between to be something else. We'll see!! Oh and I sent a robe to my husband yesterday to get me for my birthday It's always been so hot when I had babies so I'm excited to have a baby when it's cold outside. Or hopefully it will be cold in Feb you never know in the South

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 6: Due December 2017, Jan, Feb & March 2018

Dancing my mom and dh has been right about all four of my babies genders. Even when I didn't want to believe them they did know. So yes very possible!

Xx! Your grandma sounds amazing!!

Ash How mean of genderdreaming to keep us away last night! They know we talk to each other and want to know what's going on with each other! You look beautiful ash! Sounds like your night was perfect!!

Kat so many you hear boy!!
    My oldest told me he was a boy in my dream two weeks later confirmed boy.
    Ashtyn I dreamed girl, boy. It was all over the place. Cried when they said girl. Two little boys no gender dreams at all with them.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat - It's like you spoke my mind. My dh knows the gender which could be right 70% and my friend recently had the same tech and he was right about the gender at her scan. I have bn struggling with the thought of finding out or not. Dh is ready to share if I want to know but like you said I don't know if I should wait and be disappointed after getting my hopes up or know now and still be upset because I don't think I will get what I want that easy. I m just not that lucky and the fact that dh isn't talking about it a lot is confirming my doubts. He is darn good in not even giving any hints or may be I
    am too dumb. If I were him and heard a boy then I would give it up to at least give the other person some peace. But men and that makes me feel
    He heard a girl that's y he isn't pushing me to find out. He has no idea how my mind is playing all these games. A big hug to U and I would say hang in there. I had 3 gender dreams so far. Two were girls and one was boy. And waking up after the boy Dream crushes me.
    So clearly the pee color theory also
    Doesn't hold any ground. Thank you ladies.
    Ash - I was really waiting to see you in that dress. Love that color. Share a pic in that dress anyway if you can. But u look gorgeous in the picture and that outfit too. Looks like you haven't gained any weight at all. I look so big now. I think it's the gas baby. I have even been losing weight. Have lost 6 lbs so far. Thanks gestational diabetes.
    Dancingdiva- Do u want to find out the gender? Does dh not want you to find out either? I hope u could get some hints. And I am not sure about the mom's and grandmother's feelings but I have two friends who have never been wrong about predicting genders. It's like they have a gift. One of them even went to someone she hardly knew and said, u are having a boy aren't you? That was so weird and that lady did have a boy eventually. She knew the gender but didn't share until birth. Lucky for me that friend moved away now. That's not how I want to know. So in my opinion, some people do have good prediction powers. The other friend is my best friend and she recently had twins and she told me that she was sure one of the baby is a boy. And she ended up having two boys. Good luck for you scan and hope you get to enjoy looking at the beautiful baby.
    Lolla - How are you my friend. Hope u read my update.
    Thankyou Mommy2apples for being
    So sweet to check on us.
    LMSM - How are you feeling my friend? How is dd now? Belated Happy Birthday to her. Hope u guys had a fun day.
    Max - Thank you! And how nice it is to count down to 15th now. I love when we have dates to look
    Forward to.
    Pbn - Two more sleeps until your next appointment. I m so excited that u will get to see the baby in a quick scan.
    Have a wonderful day ladies! I m so happy the site is working now. Missed u all the whole day yesterday.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast