Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue I'm sure all is well maybe if this pregnancy seems so different bump wise it's your boy .
    My dr visit today was a disaster!! I discovered for all my shots they've change the way they do it since last baby. I am considered "high risk" so I now have to see the dr every week until delivery which in turn puts me paying a deductible for every visit which means in total these shots are going to cost me $675 I had a break down when I found that out which in turn made my blood pressure high for them! Looks like I'm done buying cute girly things for quite a while

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Ash! May I ask what the shots are for? How often do you need them?

Hang in there!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww ash I'm sorry. If it's not one thing it's another.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx they a p-17 shots to make me not go into preterm labor. I know what causes the labor it's my husbands sperm! So I've talked with him and we've decided to call the dr and either they will give me my prescription that I've paid for and they are holding onto so I can get the shots administered by my aunt that's an rn or I will quit taking them all together. I've only had two so far so it shouldn't put me into labor right nwouldnt think. And I have to have them weekly for 20 weeks

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ash i hear you on the never ending laundry!! ARGH!! haha though i have to say my girls (especially my 2 year old) cause me more laundry issues than all 4 boys due to their clothes being lighter colours or white and more easily stained by food etc hello long soaks in either bleach water or stain remover, least the boys stuff can just get thrown in the washing machine!!
    that seems quite sly for them to hike the price like that without you being aware until now, are you not convinced you need these shots? hope you dont mind me asking.. do you mean its you guys bd near the end of your pregnancy that puts you into early labor? did you have the shots with your boys? asking as you said all boys came early so if you did have shots with them id not be too convinced the shots do much for you..

blue did you gain more weight with your girls? again sorry to ask but for me i hardly gained anything with my 4 boys but i gained much more with my girls, even though my diet was very much the same, i just seem to hold more weight (fat) when pregnant with a girl :-/ i said this to my midwife last time "girls make me so fat" i think was my comment!! and she replied "everyone says that" said its a real trend she see's between those pregnant with boys vs girls, not everyone of course but it seems common to gain more with a girl.
    now 6blue5pink

6. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    Xx they a p-17 shots to make me not go into preterm labor. I know what causes the labor it's my husbands sperm! So I've talked with him and we've decided to call the dr and either they will give me my prescription that I've paid for and they are holding onto so I can get the shots administered by my aunt that's an rn or I will quit taking them all together. I've only had two so far so it shouldn't put me into labor right nwouldnt think. And I have to have them weekly for 20 weeks

Ash- I was wondering have you ever used progesterone cream? It's kind of like a lotion you just rub it on your belly. I used it for 4 of my pregnancies because I have had so many miscarriages. Anyway, my doctor said he could prescribe me shots or pills or I could just use the cream. I chose the cream because it was more natural easier to use and cheaper. Although my insurance doesn't cover the cream for me anyway so I had to pay for it out of my own pocket but for 1 whole pregnancy it cost maybe $200 total. So it's worth looking into if you need something cheaper. But I would say not to stop doing the shots cold turkey because a quick drop like that can cause preterm labor. I would definitely look into a good quality progesterone cream to replace the shots. My doctor had me use the cream until 39 weeks and within 3 days to a week after stopping the cream I would go into labor. I hope this is helpful information for you. ☺

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4b2p I had the shots with my last baby. Ds1 tried to come at 34w after a bd session and I had no idea what was happening so by the time I went to hospital I was dilated all was stopped and I had procarida prescribed for the duration of pregnancy. Ds2 was induced at 36w6d for iugr, ds3 came 35w after bd session, ds4 I was on the shots with and he still came at 36w 6d after a bd session but if we would have attempted earlier I believe he would have came earlier. I'm scared to stop the shots just because I feel better safe than sorry but I also feel like it is 100% sperm that's started labor shot or no shot. So if we just stay away from that I'd think we would be ok. But then again I don't know because this is my 5th

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I had came to terms with paying the $300 for the script but another $375 on top of that just for them to give me the shot when I have someone perfectly capable of doing it for me for free I'm not ok with that. I feel like if they care enough they'll give me the script and let me take care of the rest

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow it definitely sounds like bd is what sets you off! yeah if youve got someone qualified in the family then why cant she do it for you, that much extra just for them to do an injection once a week seems like a joke!! i hope you can sort this out you dont need the stress
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you momoffourboyz I was thinking surely there had to be a cheaper alternative. I have a friend who had the shots and goes to a different dr and she got to take them to have (my aunt actually) someone administer them to her. I don't know why my dr absolutely refuses

My Ovulation Chart

Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast