Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    love your wooden figures iwant4 i love peg dolls the baby ones are so cute!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iw4k: no they never Checked all that. Will see ob on the 14th and explain to her the last few cycles and see where she wants go from there. Thank you! I truly don't think I'll conceive until I start the eod, but want to give the e4d this cycle and hopefully with the clomid out of my system I'll finally get a positive opk.
    Then the following cycle I will do the eod each cycle until I finally catch my egg. As that's how I caught the egg with my last angel baby and we had to do every day to catch the egg with my three youngest babies... so in reality I guess you can say my fertility has always been crap... lol the lord will give me my rainbow baby when he feels it's time. He's just busy molding us the perfect baby for our family for the time being. ❤️

That's rough about not having a job to return too and not being paid for your leave! 🤞🏻for work during February! Nice to have the 18 weeks paid leave! Too excited for you! Will check your business out in a bit! Sounds like a good plan!!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool business Iw4k!!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM-I know your exact feeling! I would think of THAT phone call & imagine the scenarios either way & how I'd react. I had dreams about it too!! The wait will soon be over!! Seriously can't wait to hear
    Iwant4-I get the name thing with teaching...helps you weed out the names you don't want lol! Hope your job situation gets sorted out, but that's great you have your own business too, you're very talented!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, can I join this thread please? Due 2nd March 2018 xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi gabrielsmummy congratulations!! did you sway? xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi & welcome gabrielsmummy!! We'd love for you to join!! Congrats!! Did you sway for this one?
    Last edited by Lolabelle; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gabrielsmummy! This is a great group of women!

Iwant4 - I went through 18 months of six month extended contracts in 3 different schools before I got permanency. My DH took 2 years to get his. Sucks how they can just string a person along!

That's the thing the US seems backwards and behind on their maternity leave schemes and benefits while Oz is far ahead yet we're behind on the issue of gay marriage compared to them and the fact we can't do gender selection. I wouldn't have even bothered swaying if I could just get it done here in Australia without the added expense of international flights, accommodation and spending money on top of your procedure cost. And unless you go to Thailand our dollar is not that great compared to the US dollar or Euro.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome gabrielsmummy! Let us know if you swayed or what you're hoping for and I'll add you to our ddg info Will you be finding out gender?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome gabrielsmummy! Congrats on this bub!
    Same questions as the ladies ^^

Iwant4 – how cute are those little wooden characters! it’s great you could potentially use that as a means to up your income, especially whilst on leave. Was it tomorrow you have your NT scan?
    For the government paid parental leave, sounds very likely they scrapped the whole changes they wanted to implement following the uproar – I for one would have not been happy ( I feel that when you work hard, pay your taxes, and your employer has a policy to retain employees with an incentive such as paid mat leave, then it’s none of the Government’s business :P). so def hope to be eligible to claim it next year!

Dancing – how is your daughter? Has conjunctivitis left your house?
    Speaking of the gay marriage situation here – will be the 1st vote hubby and I will cast as new Australian citizens – so I find it exciting, albeit postal vote still feels special ^^ it’s about time Oz were a bit more progressive on this point! My daughters have friends (2 girls about the same age) who have 2 mums – and to the kids (ours or theirs) it’s a non-issue – they don’t bat an eyelid – it’s just their parents, end of story… if kids embrace difference, why can’t adults?! Anyways lol

Sky- is it still as hot? No idea what your F* degrees equate to in C*, but sounds like it’s scorching hot!

Thinking of you all! Are all the kiddies in the Northern hemisphere back at school today, Monday?

Gah hubby is still convinced it’s a girl, so much so he refuses to even think of a boy name – but agrees I have aggressiveness about me, not sure if that could mean boy?! (yes am clutching at straws) I had a massive go at neighbours last night (they feed magpies which have grown into a massive problem but after nice requests for them to stop as it is filthy (they feed them meat, twice a day!! / the birds poo everywhere) and it makes it hard for us to be outside (birds can be aggressive and the kids freak out etc) a few months ago, they continue so I pitched in as hubs was talking to them and basically went ballistic and lost it at them – oops (might get me in trouble as was screaming on the top of my lungs – unlike me - as DD2 was in tears in the garden, tetanised and that was just too much for me, I was very unpleasant…might come back to bite me, and probs served no purpose when you are dealing with idiots - but so be it, can’t be undone).
    Also tried the Doppler last night and still no joy I know 10 weeks is still early, and bub could just be hiding – but am more than ready to hear that galloping sound!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast