Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm Australia. Thank You I will give them a call and try and get into see my dr to see what he says as I need to make an appointment to see him anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM cant wait to hear if you're ringing today!!!!

Awww Kat your dad will be over the moon when he does hear girl

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM-don't be discouraged with the Doppler! It took me some time to find it! Try low on your abdomen around the bikini line area.
    Ash-so exciting for DH to feel your girlie move!!
    Kat-your dad will happy for you, especially if you're happy! Let us know how the reveal goes.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning ladies!

Bluedreaming – if you are otherwise feeling ok, eating well and plenty of nutrients, feeding your DD will not detriment the baby – as long as you follow your body’s cues and that of your DD, I really see no counter indication to nursing – some women may find they have some contractions when nursing/expressing but if not and you are healthy there is no reason to stop…
    Women have been tandem nursing for – well forever – so if it works for you, I’d say go for it! Second the idea of ringing the Australian breastfeeding association – they are awesome – you may even have a local chapter with some volunteers that you can see close to you ^^

Iwant4 – Dorevich? I was told to call my doc – do you think it’s worth calling the number I have at QML (well, the dedicated NIPT number that I rang to pay etc)…? Sooo nervous!
    How exciting or your scan – can’t wait to hear – and see that nub shot hehe – as am sure you are

Kat – oh I’m sure your Dad will be just as besotted with a girl – he may have wished a boy for your sake, just to experience that, rather than really have a desire for one of the other
    Agree we haven’t had much success by way of blue sways haha would love to fall into the successful category but we shall see – now I am actually more nervous about being told there may be an issue, so much so am having nightmares about it – so I guess it puts things in the right place, and shows my priority definitely is healthy above anything else – would be over the moon with boy of course but would love a girl just as much

Oh and we need some bump pics!
    Ladies in the final stretch – how are you feeling – any signs of your lovely babies making their grand entrance soon?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Likes Bluedreaming liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You LMSM

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola – I somehow missed your post! Thanks hon I will leave the Doppler be and try again this weekend – giving bub a few more days to grow bigger and hide less haha

Ok – so rang QML – results not ready yet – gaaaah!
    And rang the hospital as got my 1st appointment letter – which won’t be until end of November at 22 weeks! – so was worried about if I got a spot in the Midwifery group practice (since the appointments are not at hospital) – couldn’t get a hold of the MGP but the antenatal clinic lady told me it is likely because they are full around my DD so didn’t get a spot – am soooo disappointed – I sent my referral at 6 weeks, am low risk, am a repeat patient at the hospital – just feel like crying
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedreaming View Post
    That is what I thought. But she is saying expressing is different to breastfeeding. My goal was to express till dd was 12 months and I am not going to reach that if I have to stop. I am taking Blackmores pregnancy and breast feeding multivitamins and also an iron tablet as iron is slightly low.

That's ridiculous (sorry!) they aren't different. If anything, expressing means you are probably getting less out than breastfeeding would (as a pump isn't always as efficient). I'd keep going if all is going well

2012 2012 2013 2015 Due January 2018

10. Likes Bluedreaming liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    That's ridiculous (sorry!) they aren't different. If anything, expressing means you are probably getting less out than breastfeeding would (as a pump isn't always as efficient). I'd keep going if all is going well

2012 2012 2013 2015 Due January 2018
    Thanks i thought the same thing. I saw my dr this morning and he said it was perfectly fine to continue with what I am doing as long as my diet is good it should all be fine.

12. Likes laurelw liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies. Hope everyone in US had a fun Labor Day weekend. We were mainly at home staying cool.
    LMSM - for the wait. I have been coming here to see your update the entire weekend every chance I got. I am praying that you hear boy. Don't listen to dh. Like Kat said, we need a successful boy sway🤞🤞so hard for you.
    Iwant4kids- How was the scan. Pls send an update soon.
    Kat - I know what you feel.I am sure your dad will be super excited for you. Dads are pretty amazing that way. I wish you hear all positive things at your gender reveal. Do let us know how it went.
    Bluedreaming - I also don't think that there should be any problem but I would suggest talking to someone at the breastfeeding helpline for your peace of mind.
    Ash - How cute. I only feel light flutters sometime so far. Can't wait for dd and dh to experience it too. She will be sooo thrilled.
    Gabrielsmunmy - Welcome. Congratulations. Like everyone asked, Did you sway??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick me post! All was perfect! Measuring 4 days ahead, HB 160. No nub shot though.... I'll go through the USB later and see what I can find. Catch up later x

Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast