Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    Blue my guys are 2 and 4 and we were worried about the height of bunks but didn't like that a trundle was on the floor so we're going with this one. I think it'll be good and we have a dealer in town who delivers and sets up for free so we won't have to mess with it! https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore...s/apk-b239-lb/
    LMSM ugh two weeks! I can't wait to hear though I can't believe you've kept it this long from the girls! I felt like as soon as I got a Bfp I was noticeable pregnant which is why I told everyone at 8 weeks. Plus I'm impatient.
    Lola ^ I think this will be the perfect bed for them not to high not to low. But you do have to pull out the bottom to sleep on then it can push back in for the day to be out of the way.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    I liked this one too but it takes up a lot of space when open (like if the kids wants to do naps during day and then our placement of dresser wasn't working out with it) and i didnt like that it needed to be put out each night and in by day etc (difficult for kiddos to do i think).
    We got a bunk with stairs/steps instead of ladder with stair storage. I will post a picture

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our is the same except ours doesn't have a trundle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebooties – oki doki- oh hell yeah, trying to establish bfing and pumping at work so soon after birth would def be hard – kudos to you for giving it a go nevertheless hon!

Ash - I just wanted the girls to have something tangible to see – they are still so young 9 months could seem like forever to wait too – plus if I know gender by then (which I should) then I will be able to give them that info as well (was thinking of doing some pics of them in cute dresses and capturing their reaction on photo when I announce the gender ^^) – much more tangible to know what gender the sibling is! I’m super impatient though can’t wait to see their reaction! Less than 3 weeks to wait now – it feels so far away yet it will fly by I am sure

Mommy – oh no, shucks – I love your positivity, that has to pay off soon! That baby is just waiting for the exact right time, and will be so, so special big
    I like your plan – FX it pays off!!

PBN – I could do the crazy lady and ring that early (and probs will haha) - was your result 10-12 business days from draw or just calendar days? If just calendar days, then there is hope for me to have it next week
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebooties I that bunk bed set!!! I was looking at low lying bunks for my boys but I knew one of them would end up pushing the other off *sigh* so I went with two single beds. Will hopefully put them in bunks though once they're older

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Likes Bluebooties, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LMSM !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM I *think* it was business days. I got the draw on a Monday and from memory they rung me the following Friday?? So on the 10th business day? Again yours should be processed alot quicker being done is Aus

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks pbn3 ! I am excited about it too. We will hopefully have it delivered and set up in 2 weeks from now

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh now you got me excited I may actually have results by next week, maybe even early-mid week – EEEEEKKKKK
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

12. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im shocked at the US system and sad that you are all being treated the way you are i completely forgot to mention paternity leave, here dads get 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave from the day baby is born.

love that bed bluebooties, the drawers in the side is such a clever idea! we need bunk beds and drawers for our kids once we move but they are all so expensive, especially the drawers if you want solid ones that wont break within a few months.

so exciting LMSM
    now 6blue5pink

14. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks lmsm!

lol I found out I was pregnant with Braxton while Kolton was 18 months and he was excited at first, but stopped believing after awhile I was pregnant and then got excited again at the very end!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast