Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Awe, I wish I was as crafty as you! It would be so fun to make cute things for the baby and kids!

That's a bummer your doctor is back tracking on a VBAC for you. I would bring it up again and say it's important to you and see what he says.

AFM- I'm getting lots of practice contractions, but she hasn't engaged yet so I'm not paying them much attention. I have a feeling when she does, the placenta may not stretch that far. It's literally at the upper most part of my uterus. It's SO uncomfortable for me and her! I have a feeling when she engages it will be go time pretty quickly! We are pretty excited to meet our sweet baby!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Thanks XX! The doctor said he will review my previous c-section records and go from there so who knows but I know doctors like to err on the side of caution for insurance purposes.
    I hope you have a very smooth labor with your little girl!!! Your story gives me hope that it's possible to have a girl after 3 boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

2. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    Had my 37 week appt!

They finally explained last week's ultrasound and fluid levels!

My fluid was at 7cm as of last week. So I have a follow up next week on Wednesday. So if it drops below 5, they will induce!!!!

I could be meeting my surprise team green baby next week holy moly!!!! Otherwise I feel great and baby is a mover!

Belly measures 36 weeks so it's about a week behind, but she said that could be due to the low fluid!

I hope everything goes smoothly at your next appointment!!! GL next week!

Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

4. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (6)

Oh my Nann3r! I'm glad baby is doing well and you finally had things explained to you! Eek! I'm excited you may meet your little one soon! I feel like I've been waiting forever to know what you're having !!

Ahorn586- You're so sweet! If I can get a girl, I feel like anyone can! I lead such a boy lifestyle even when I try to change it, haha (hence my sweet DS3!)!

Wantanother-
    I would definitely check into getting a belt. I saw a flyer of one that looked awesome at my appointment before you posted about it. I'll check next Monday, but I think you should google it and order one from Amazon.

I'm getting so excited to see all of our sweet babies!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

6. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Likes ahorn586 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! Glad to read most of us are doing well* It feels like we're all getting super close now. Anyone else have a breech baby at 36 weeks? I'm due to have the ecv talk with my doctors shortly and based upon what I've read so far I think I may decline. Just wondering if anyone else had a baby flip this late!

8. Thanks Bluedreaming thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pinkplease. View Post
    Hi all! Glad to read most of us are doing well* It feels like we're all getting super close now. Anyone else have a breech baby at 36 weeks? I'm due to have the ecv talk with my doctors shortly and based upon what I've read so far I think I may decline. Just wondering if anyone else had a baby flip this late!
    Both my DS's 1&2 were breech around 33-35 weeks. I was told to do pelvic tilts, the Yoga move cat and cow, and pelvic tilts with your head on your hands/arms while rotating your hips in the clockwise/counterclockwise motion. I did 5 reps of each 3 times a day. They both turned on their own and man was it painful when they did! I wanted you to be aware of that! Also don't recline too much while sitting, because they can have enough room to move back.

Here is a link to some really great exercises with visuals and information:

https://spinningbabies.com/learn-mor...flip-a-breech/

Scroll down and you can click of the name of the exercise to learn/see how to do it.

🤞🏻for you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

10. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
    Likes Shannshaff, Wantanother2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone has a small leak before?

I get wetness down there every few hours and when I go to the restroom or just go to wipe it cuz it's bothering me, there's no discharge or cervical mucous.. just watery liquid that just absorbs into either my pants or toilet paper.

It's not enough to warrant a pad. Which is why ive brushed it off. But now all the sudden I'm wondering if that could be why my amniotic fluid has dropped.. ?? I jog a mile probably 3 days a week and lift 3-4 days a week so It crossed my mind maybe I cause a hole or a leak..

My next AFI check and appt is a week from today. Should I just wait to get checked again? But call if it gets worse or heavier?

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I've started to smell it since my last appt (so weird I know..) and it has no odor. And it's clear and maybe a hint of yellow sometimes.

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would call and tell them Nann3r. That way they can make the decision of you need to come in or not. They can test the fluid to determine if it's amniotic fluid or not.

Hang in there!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

14. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nann - interesting. It could just be discharge or it could be a small leak. The only way to really know is to go into l&D and get it checked. ((HUGS)) Crazy that you might get to meet your little one so soon.

XX - just waiting for you to tell us you are in labor.

Everyone, thanks for your kind words. It really does help to hear from others in the same situation that understand how innocent comments can hurt so much. I am doing ok. Still get major groin pain all the time and walk like a duck. And I am still measuring 4-5 weeks ahead. No one seems to really know why, but I am hoping it gets a bit better. I am HUGE!
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Naan,
    Usually if you don't even need a panty liner then it's not your water leaking. But it doesn't hurt for them to run an Amnisure test very quickly in the office or in LDR. It takes 30 min to get back, often sooner.

This is all getting to real.
    Good luck!

18. Likes XXforhubby, Nann3r liked this post
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast