Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will come back later but for now...just thanks so so much my lovelies
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes Bluebooties, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM, so many hugs!!!! I would do anything to trade places with you, trust me. Just wanted to tell you that I know exactly what you're feeling. I'm constantly on the verge of tears, I'm always thinking of what I could have done differently in my sway, wondering what I could have adjusted, etc. I wake up all night long thinking about this and it just hurts. If you need to vent, trust me when I say that I understand.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    blue booties so glad to hear those results came back all clear
    now 6blue5pink

6. Thanks Bluebooties thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM hate to admit i had all consuming gender desire and then gender disappointment with baby #1 we had #2 and got our little girl..but then we lost her, next came 3 boys in a row, cant even begin to describe the devastation (as awful as that sounds) but its true, it felt like our girl had been taken from us and then we were being punished with boy after boy after boy. even now after 2 healthy girls in a row i would be crushed if we had another boy, i dont think a baby boy will ever be a positive experience for me.

i hope you can feel better about your baby girl soon, though i do understand that it doesnt always work like that with GD, i think that relative who said same sex siblings suck is an idiot, for what it is worth 3+ girls is my dream family, but i also understand that having lots of one gender when all you want is the opposite can be such a dark place to be, it certainly was in my experience. big hugs and everyone is here for you when your ready to come back
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max yes of course you were waiting on NIPT!! cant believe i didnt remember that!!

in all honesty i am shocked you heard boy, i must admit its things like this that really bring home the fact that luck or chance or whatever you want to call it really do play a fairly big part in all our sways, he must be one very determined little man!!

i completely understand your feelings, hearing "boy" was never a positive thing for me, in all honesty it was devastating, and i think when we sway we feel like we are more likely to be guaranteed our boy or our girl because of all the things we do and change. how have dh and your girls reacted? i hope you are ok i am very glad baby is healthy but i am sorry that you didnt get your all girl dream, i know how much you wanted it and how much it meant to you, i hope your little boy can surprise you in ways you never imagined xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue, thank you. It was just that when I heard boy...devastating. The logical side of me KNOWS that I'm going to love him, and knows that he can still be close to his sisters despite the gender and age differences. However, the emotional side of me is really, really struggling. I think I was possibly too confident in my sway that it was a girl, but all along the way I did have doubts (low hcg which was different than my girls, delayed positive hpt, different cravings, etc). Its just crazy to me, especially with LMSM, Kat, srg having girls and wanting boys. You know?! DH is happy and girls are excited, although DD2 told me she wished it was a girl so she could have another sister. Those words stung and are still with me...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmsm: so many hugs it doesn't make you a bad person. I felt like an awful person I sobbed in front of my dh, dd, ds1, and sis and sil. I felt like a monster crying over a healthy baby. Then it didn't help when I called my mom and told her the gender, she was like are you sure? That just made me cry harder. Anyways it's okay, and it doesn't make you a bad person! Wish I could give you so many hugs!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - I wish I could give you so many HUGS!!! I am the same way. Some days are better than others. I still have my horrible days of GD. You are not at all wrong in the way you feel. And I too am like Max and wonder how so many of you wonderful ladies would give anything for a boy and some of us would give anything for our girl. And we got opposites. But for some reason, these little people found us and picked us as their parents and we will not know for a while, why that was. It is ok to struggle with it and I am still struggling at 34w. We still have no name and really nothing ready for this little man. And I feel so bad about it. He can come at any moment, and I am still not bonded or anything. UGH. HUGS to all of you!!!!!! The struggle is so real, but I also know you are a wonderful mother and will love this girl like you do your others!!! Time will help heal and you will get past it. I know with time I will forget the baby years and craziness because it will be replaced by so much love and chaos from my boys!!!
    4p2g - I fully understand the feelings of having your girl ripped away from you and hearing boy after that. The same thing happened when we lost our twin girls and here I am having another boy. It really was devastating, but I will get past it. HUGS We all have struggled so much, I am so very happy that we have this place to share and not be judged. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and blue - I am so so so so happy to read that the preliminary results look so great!!! Huge sigh of relief.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

14. Thanks Bluebooties thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm so sorry I've been so out of the loop lately!!! Have I missed any big news??! I've been able to keep up with the Facebook posts a little better, but life has been busy & stressful lately...just downright exhausted! I did have my "sprinkle" on Sunday & it was perfect! Maybe I'll post some pics on FB. Hope all of you are well xoxo
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue, Mommy2apples liked this post
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast