Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies....I know I need to just log off for a few days and get my feelings into check, but I wanted to just share something that happened because I honestly don't know who else I can speak to about this, or who will understand. My sister in law (who isn't at all my favorite!), has 2 girls and knows from previous conversations how much I would have wanted all girls like I had growing up, just told us that she is pregnant and having her third girl. As if that doesn't cut like a knife, she said to me "the Lord really knew what He was doing by blessing us with another daughter, it will be like your experience growing up". She knows that we are having a boy and although I put on a brave face and tell her that we are excited to experience a son, she totally knows how I feel. It was such a trigger for me when I'm already feeling like I'm at rock bottom. Not anything that anyone can say or do, just had to get it off my chest. I feel like I've been bottling up a lot, I'm not sharing my overall feelings with my husband and am trying not to share too much with my mom or sisters because I can see that they're already worried about me. I'm sorry to vent once more!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max I'm not trying to be mean when I say there are probably only a hand full out there who want to experience all same sex children. She is probably sooooo jealous your getting to experience a boy she's just being deceitful towards you. Rub it in her face your getting a boy or be the better person I guess and ignore it.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I was thinking as well ash. I think I'd just be the bigger person though, and not sink to their level.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If any of you all need to message me real quick you can at mommy2apples3912@gmail.com as my Tapatalk isn't allowing me to get many messages now, just let me know who you are. Lol

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

5. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nacire! I can't find you to message you so message me! Lol

7. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Max, vent away. We all have felt it at some point when we haven’t been lucky enough to get our desired genders. If there is place where you won’t be judged, it’s here!
    I know it is so hard to see the family you had pictured in my mind not come to life – and there is nothing wrong with feeling that way.
    I truly think it will only be once our babes are in our arms that we will be able to cast GD aside and bond fully with them – doesn’t mean we will love them any less.
    It is unfair – it is – but we have so little control over conception and what ensues – it is such a miracle in its own right ..
    You would think with my previous infertility journey (albeit not anywhere near as long as so many others) I would have come to terms with being truly, deeply content with just being blessed with healthy babies – not pink, not blue – healthy, the end.
    But that is not the case – I do feel blessed, but I feel like a piece of the puzzle is missing somehow, too..
    If before we had kids someone had asked me to choose gender – as in “you can only have one gender for all your kids, pick now” – I would have said boy, no hesitation at all, no regrets. And here I am, mother of two soon three girls – never what I “wanted” or would have chosen for myself - and never did I think I would be so in love with them. Because really, beyond the rest, it’s their souls, personalities that make them who they are – they are MY kids, fiercely so, and I could not love them any more than I do.
    It may seem hypocritical to say this whilst I am myself going through bouts of GD – but even if I never will get to experience “the other gender”, I do think that children know, innately how to make you fall head over heels for them. I am sure you little man will, too. It may not be until he is born and you lock eyes for the first time, but I promise you it will happen.
    I have the strongest bond with my DD2, whom I so much wanted to be a boy but wasn’t – to this day, she is as much of a mumma’s girl as can be and I love it – I am convinced she just knew what to do to make her mama melt and forget she ever wished she has been anything but what she is

Shann- like I was saying to Max, I am sure you will bond with your little man once he is here…how many people, regardless of wanting a certain gender, can’t really bond with their unborn child because it all feels too unreal, intangible etc??
    Are you feeling better after your episode at the hospital? Back to normal?

TTCblue – again congrats to you – so terribly envious! Haha you are more than welcome to join hon

Ash, the weight thing is not easy – is it really that much out of control?? I struggle with exercise too because of all the contractions it triggers plus SPD has started early this pregnancy so my crotch feels like it’s been kicked repeatedly :P and it shows on the scale – I was only this big well into my 2nd trimester last time..sigh

Bluebooties – at the end of the day, no one can tell you what is the best for you – if you feel like not knowing is what gets you through, then so be it!
    I think finding out at birth is a wonderful surprise and the baby being there, it is “easier” to deal with because you fall in love with them then and there.

Mommax3 – people clearly don’t realise the hurt they cause with their comments – it’s sad but true – though I think most don’t mean to offend or upset (some are just plain stupid and don’t see it even when explained to them).
    You are right, nothing wrong for hubby to be the center of the universe of his harem of girls, that look at him with eyes full of love like he is the world’s greatest hero…I think the men actually have the easiest part in being the only men in a girl tribe! shame people can’t see that, my husband is definitely not traumatised having said that, as much as I wanted to be a boy mum, I try to project myself with my girls – even far in the future and hope to share lots with them, even as young adults etc and reckon if the affinities and bond are there,it must be awesome!

to all!

Ok I better run, have loads to do :P
    That message made me tear up. Thank you LMSM!

I am doing fine now. No more episodes with the Kidney Stone. I am just having the normal end of pregnancy stuff now. I just still can't believe I will have a baby soon. My brain is doing weird stuff to me. It looks like this little man dropped last night as he is now lower and I can't walk very well Here is a pic to show. (Sorry, it is at work and not a very good one)

35w2d.jpg
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

9. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, not sure how or why that pic is so huge! UGH
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaxo3 View Post
    I can't wait for my girls to be able to feel the baby. I know it'll be soon because the kicks are unmistakable at this point but it's more of a timing issue. Baby kicks a lot during the day while I'm at work and then right before I go to bed and they're already asleep. My SO has felt the kicks a few times now.

I find it odd on people commenting on the size of a pregnant woman's belly...since when are all women the same shape and size? I had a guy at work last week say "Whoa any day now, right?" Uh no. I've been measuring spot on to my corresponding week since I found out I was pregnant and I haven't gained much weight (6lbs as of last week and I'm 23 weeks).

Ttc - I've had 2 overdue babies and am fully expecting this one to be overdue as well. I've done a lot of reading on the subject and it does appear that yes in fact the chances of carrying overdue go up. I'm going to ask the doctor, closer towards the end, if there's anything I can do to help my body prepare as my 2nd was just under a week overdue and on induction day I was still not dilated or effaced even a little. DD1 was 6lb 10oz and DD2 was 8lbs 5oz so I'm expecting over 9lbs this time around.

Shann- 5 more weeks, that's exciting. I'm sure you'll bond once he's here. It's difficult to bond with someone you've never met before, even if they are taking up residence inside you lol.
    4blue2pink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY!!!

Thank you ladies for the replies.

My Dd1 was 10 days before her due date (I jumped the gun a little by saying 2 weeks early) but at my very first appointment when they asked me the first day of my LMP I gave them the first day of the last time I bled. Which was very light, lasted only 2 days, and happened only 2 weeks after my previous period. But I was only 19 and it was my first baby. I didn't know about implantation bleeding. So I've always kind of wondered if my due date was off by a couple weeks, making her 2 days late rather than 10 days early. She was 8lbs 13oz.

Dd2 was 12 days late and 10lbs 0oz. I managed to just barley have a natural delivery because her oxygen kept dropping every time I would push. I later found out that her cord was wrapped around her neck twice, it was so tight they couldn't take it over her head. They had to wait til she was out to get it off. They said they should have taken her by c-section, but after her head was out, it was too late. She also had a vowel movement in the womb. They said it was very dangerous and a common risk with over due babies.

So this one I'm just very afraid of letting him go over due, but I'm also afraid of needing a c-section. I've never had one and afraid it would limit my abilities to take care of myself and 3 kids, being a stay at home mom with no one to help me. I know it's early to be worrying about this, but I can't seem to get it off my mind.

Mommax, that's exactly how I am too. My contractions kick in, but I don't dilate. With both pregnancies I went from 2 to 10 within the final hour, even though i was in labor all day long. I've been told by a friend that they can "strip your membranes" and it's supposed to bring on natural labor sooner. I've never heard of this, but that's what I'm hoping for with this one. Has anyone ever had this done??

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

12. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max, I completely agree with Ash. That's exactly what I thought as I read your message. She most likely wanted a boy after 2 Girls and is so jealous that someone who didn't even hope for a son is getting to experience one. She's trying to make herself excited about a 3rd daughter by flaunting that she's getting something someone else longed for. How spiteful! But on the other side, just remember you're getting something that so many long for. I hope you feel better.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much...I never looked at it like that before. I do appreciate everyones comments. You ladies are the best!

15. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast