Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    Ellirosanne yes you are correct I conceived naturally.thabk god we have no issue conceiving, it's keeping the baby is our issue. And yes I'm pretty sure it's called sch as u called it.

Mlka it's so nice to finally speak to someone who has it also - although I'm sorry u have it! I've never experienced this before and I'm petrified this will cause me to lose the baby. I haven't bled and hope i dont!
    Were you given any advice?
    I was told to take it easy and rest as much as I can and No excessive walking. But that was it? I spent most of last night on Dr Google and it advises no lifting above 10lbs- that's hard for my 3 and 2 year olds- esp the youngest as I have to lift her I to the car, buggy, couch etc.

My gp signed me off work next week as I seem to have yet another infection which I'm hoping isn't flu! So I will rest as much as I can next week. I need to do everything I can to help this heal. I cannot lose this baby.

We're you given any other recommendations? Oh, I also read that pommergranate juice helps the placenta stick to the wall so I'm going to buy shares in the stuff tomorrow!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples congrats on your nephew ! He is just gorgeous!!!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, Luckily most subchorionic hemmorhages reasborb into the body on their own from what I understand. I will definitely keep praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. And to have an infection on top of it, you poor thing! Get lots of rest sweetie!

4. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming - I'm so sorry to hear about the infection! I really hope you are able to rest up this weekend...I know it can be hard with the little ones. Hopefully you have some help. The doctor told me all the same things - to take it easy and rest as much as possible. No sex and no exercise. I spotted for the first few weeks of my pregnancy and then off and on since then...I started bleeding in the mall all of a sudden a couple weeks ago. I was doing a lot of Christmas shopping that day so I had to take it easy. And the day I had the clotting I was extra stressed. Nothing since then so I'm trying to stay stress-free. Hubby has been doing a great job of helping out. It's really scary and I'm trying not to worry. They didn't see any blood at my last scan so I'm hoping it just reabsorbed already...it certainly hasn't grown, which is what they worry about.

I really hope you feel better soon!! Try not to worry - believe me that is SO much easier said than done. I try to stay busy and keep my mind occupied. I still have fear every time I use the bathroom though...it never ends.
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

6. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies! I'm feeling a little better, the inhalers must be kicking in. My nausea is completely gone although my sense of smell is still crazy sensitive. I'm just so worried and it's next to impossible to think of anything else!
    Dh is great at helping but between work and studying for his masters, he does t have a lot of time either. My youngest seems to be ill too woth a temp of 40°C so it's been a good excuse today to relax on the couch with her and catch up with peppe pig!
    Mlka I'm so delighted for you that they couldn't see the bleed on latest scan. Hopefully it has healed completely for u. I have read that the bleeding is blood vessels which have been irritated or I hired and so they bleed (lime any wound) and so it makes sense to rest and let the blood vessels heal. Wish they had explained it like that to me as it makes it a little bit less scary. Fingers and toes crossed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming I’m sorry to read your news. I too had a clot with my second and it did eventually absorb. I was put on bed rest, no exercise, no sex, no heavy lifting.... and I followed it. Mine absorbed by about 12 weeks but wasn’t completely gone until 18. Bleeding is SO common and lots of people have it. My advise is rest as much as possible. Easy said than done.
    Great to hear your nausea has gone! That’s a win.

MLka, great to hear your bleeding has stopped. Must have scared you seeing the clot but at least it’s passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Thanks DreamingRainbow thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellirosanne View Post
    So cute!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, and September 2018

Ladies go to our pt 2 thread. I tried posting the link in here and it won’t let me

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Ladies go to our pt 2 thread. I tried posting the link in here and it won’t let me

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Part 2?! How do we find that? (I'm still new to this site sorry)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast