Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommaxo3- Wow. We are that close. ❤️ I tried so hard with dd to have vaginal birth but it didn’t work and this time I was told that it will be a c-section and I was also mentally prepared but now OB gave me this option of vaginal birth and I just didn’t know what to say but like you said that I should try and if it doesn’t work then would be having a c-section anyway. I m scared to deliver vaginally because I am scared it would hurt so bad but I love the fact that the recovery will be way better and quicker. Dh and I are going to speak to the OB on my next appointment and will finally tell her our decision.
    When is your GTT?
    LMSM - Saw the pics on fb. Such a cute little baby. ❤️❤️ I wish they would do another scan to check the placenta. My OB did it for me in 38th week last time and this time in 36th week because of gd. I am glad that they will be doing the scan so that I would have an idea about the baby’s weight and that will help me to change my mind about Vbac incase the baby will measure big. I think they do it for everyone around 38th week. Don’t they?
    How did it go with your friend? You did the right thing meeting her to tell her the news. I am sure she would have appreciated it too.
    4b2p - I am just curious. Do the kids know that you are pregnant ? Do you know the gender?
    Dancingdiva- I agree with others about finding out or atleast have OB write it on a paper so that you can see whenever you feel ready. And I am sure dh will understand.
    Max - Waiting for the pics and so excited for you.
    Xxforhubby- How is our darling Olivian? I just love her name and always waiting for her pics. Lots of love to her. How are you feeling with the meds?
    Pbn - How are you doing? Are the boys feeling the kicks yet? How excited are they? Do they say what gender do they hope is the baby?❤️
    Bluebooties- How are you my friend? Sorry I missed. What’s the date of your next scan?
    Ash - Can’t wait to see the pics of your dd’s room. It just felt so good to write “your dd’s room”
    Lolla - How are you dear. Long time.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for everyone's kid words. Unfortunately after talking to DH about how I felt, he was very unimpressed about it. He said I should just be thankful for a healthy baby (he'd just found out a few hours earlier that his cousin is having a boy next year but 100% confirmed case of down's syndrome). So I guess that didn't help matters too.
    He also said if I couldn't accept the fact that it could be a girl then I shouldn't have had another pregnancy. Which annoyed me because he swayed for a boy along with me and also said only a few days ago he would be slightly disappointed if it's a girl.
    He said if I found out before him, he'd never forgive me because we had agreed and we've come this far, and finding out the sex should be something we experience together.

I'm just at a loss that he thinks all will just be OK after the birth.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancing I'm sorry dh has taken this stance - and such an unfair one I might add!! Sounds like he is thinking purely of his own feelings and not taking yours into account

Sky I'm going really well thank you! Boys are pretty excited, mostly the eldest as the youngest still doesn't really comprehend what it all means. They are both saying they want a sister now. Ds1 only wants a girl because (in his own words) "she wont want to play with my toys" and ds2 wants a sister now because that's what ds1 says

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancing will he consider finding out together prior to the birth then. As per an earlier suggestion from xx I think it was - get it written down on paper and have it put in an envelope you can open together. There has to be some compromise!!!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I think I've caught up to everyone :-) Sorry I have trouble keeping up but had my scan yesterday and it's a boy!y sway worked :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

7. Likes Bluedreaming, Bluebooties, Skyblue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations again Bommy have updated our intro post!

9. Likes Bommy_7 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn nope still team green we just really really struggle with girls names!! DD1 was nameless for 2 days after she was born and DD2 was nameless for 5 weeks!! all the boys were named either before birth or within a few hours after, i know if baby is a boy he will be named fairly easily im just worried if its a girl she'll be "baby" for potentially up to 6 weeks again :-/ i didnt enjoy having a nameless baby for so long with DD2 it was stressful to say the least and people kept asking "is she named yet" every 2 seconds!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your boy Bommy!! love that the blue sways are having so much success now!!

sky im glad you are being given both options of delivery and no the kids dont know im pregnant, we always keep it as a surprise for them when baby arrives, we are still team green

dancing im sorry your dh is being so difficult i know this sounds awful but is there any way you could find out and just not tell him? im not trying to encourage you to lie to him but i do think its very important that you do what is best for you in this situation
    now 6blue5pink

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Dancing will he consider finding out together prior to the birth then. As per an earlier suggestion from xx I think it was - get it written down on paper and have it put in an envelope you can open together. There has to be some compromise!!!!

Dancing- I would push for this. Let your DH know that you respect his feelings, but you feel like he is invalidating yours. Tell him you would like to compromise and do this together, and if not, then I would personally find out on your own. I can tell by your posts that this is weighing heavily on you, and you have to do what is best for YOU. You’re the one that will be up the most during the sleepless nights, and caring for the kids/house the most with the added hormones.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 11: Due December 2017 & Jan, Feb, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblue View Post
    Mommaxo3- Wow. We are that close. ❤️ I tried so hard with dd to have vaginal birth but it didn’t work and this time I was told that it will be a c-section and I was also mentally prepared but now OB gave me this option of vaginal birth and I just didn’t know what to say but like you said that I should try and if it doesn’t work then would be having a c-section anyway. I m scared to deliver vaginally because I am scared it would hurt so bad but I love the fact that the recovery will be way better and quicker. Dh and I are going to speak to the OB on my next appointment and will finally tell her our decision.
    When is your GTT?
    LMSM - Saw the pics on fb. Such a cute little baby. ❤️❤️ I wish they would do another scan to check the placenta. My OB did it for me in 38th week last time and this time in 36th week because of gd. I am glad that they will be doing the scan so that I would have an idea about the baby’s weight and that will help me to change my mind about Vbac incase the baby will measure big. I think they do it for everyone around 38th week. Don’t they?
    How did it go with your friend? You did the right thing meeting her to tell her the news. I am sure she would have appreciated it too.
    4b2p - I am just curious. Do the kids know that you are pregnant ? Do you know the gender?
    Dancingdiva- I agree with others about finding out or atleast have OB write it on a paper so that you can see whenever you feel ready. And I am sure dh will understand.
    Max - Waiting for the pics and so excited for you.
    Xxforhubby- How is our darling Olivian? I just love her name and always waiting for her pics. Lots of love to her. How are you feeling with the meds?
    Pbn - How are you doing? Are the boys feeling the kicks yet? How excited are they? Do they say what gender do they hope is the baby?❤️
    Bluebooties- How are you my friend? Sorry I missed. What’s the date of your next scan?
    Ash - Can’t wait to see the pics of your dd’s room. It just felt so good to write “your dd’s room”
    Lolla - How are you dear. Long time.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2
    You’re so sweet, Sky! Olivian is doing fantastic! She’s gained 3lbs in 3 weeks making her 11lbs 5oz! She’s such an easy baby- sleeps well, is sleep trained, loves a good conversation, and is such a patient, gentle soul . I’m already learning so much from her!

I’ve been off the meds for 2.5 weeks now. The medicine was making my BP get too low. Since then, my BP has been normal and getting back to my pre-pregnancy BP. Of course continued weight loss and exercise will help . I’ve already cleaned up my diet, calories are reigned in, and starting my beloved T-25 (I love Shaun-T ) next weekend! I’m staying fit so I can be around for as much of Olivian’s life as possible!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!
    Last edited by XXforhubby; December 28th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.

14. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue liked this post
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast