Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only thing that eases it for me now is a hot bath pbn, even if it means getting in the bath twice a day including at ridiculous hours like 5am yesterday morning :-/ ive only had the spd hang around after delivery with one baby (#5 and it stayed for about 4 weeks) but i have a nasty feeling its going to do the same this time suppose its payback for me not having it at all last time (knew that was too good to be repeated!!)
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky yes we made it home safe and sound. And with no sign of baby yet...
    4blue2pink I sure hope not to go over lol I’d be a first! I’m excited to meet her but feel so unready!
    Pbn hope you can get some r&r once your finished cleaning. I am in full on cleaning mode today! Getting all Christmas put up and I think I’m even going to attempt the tree 🤦*♀️ we will see...
    afm no sign of baby yet. Dh was excited to get home last night but it seems to not be affecting me as bad which is ok if it takes a few tries I really want to get Christmas cleaned up and it’d be ideal after the new year for dh work. But I’m not to worried about that we can figure it out!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

3. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink while a hot bath sounds lovely I have the air con going at least 8 hours a day now and during the night. It's so hot without it but it is the first month of summer I've been lucky enough to not have to take any more pain relief. I mean it hurts to get around for the most part but the pain level goes up and down so I've been able to manage. I'm assuming its cold/winter where you are? Do you think the cold makes it worse for you?

Ash imagine if you made it to your due date!!! Or gave birth on the 10th when I go in That would be awesome

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So on xmas eve shopping my mum bought me a gorgeous baby things gift hamper. You know the ones that are done up like a little tower and pinned to keep shape? So it had a white towel as the base, newborn nappies, a 000 tshirt and wrap with an elephant teddy sitting on top. Other things were shoved in like a nail clippers etc. It was all white and grey in colour and some green. Anyway when we pulled it apart for washing the white with grey dots wrap had a pink border I said to mum maybe its a sign Not sure how I feel about it though other than shocked at how I felt about it as in I think deep down all this time I'm expecting a boy and can only imagine holding a little boy in my arms. When I seen the pink it was truly a shock makes me wonder how I'll react if this 'sign' comes true

7. Likes Mommy2apples, Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it is a true sign for u pbn3 and u get ur little girl !
    As for me i have spent every single day of these past 8 months forceing myself to think only and only of a baby girl in an attempt to avoid disappointment and i think it has worked pretty well. My biggest test now will be travelling back home to my inlaws with 4 girls and have to face my BIL's wife who has the ONLY boy/aka male heir in my husbands family. She and my mum in law will rub it in my face for sure "sigh"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad u found some relief pbn3, spd can be awefull. Surprisingly after 12 days of rest my right sided hip cramp and resultant intermittent sciatica has completely gone. Either that or baby shifted position.

I felt baby hiccup for the first time today in 8 months ! It was cute

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome Bluebooties both the rest helping your hip and sciatica and feeling bub hiccup I think mine is a combination of spd and bubs position as the level of pain comes and goes and the shooting pains would have to be nerve pain right? Apparently there's a lot around the cervix and if bub has engaged it can cause it? In any case its nice to rest and boy do you deserve it!!!

I understand you guarding your heart but I hope so very much you have your boy in there. I would hold off telling those family members who are so insensitive until last of all let them assume or sweat on it!

11. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 12: Due December 2017, Jan, Feb, Mar 2018

Pbn it would be crazy if I made it to my dd. I have been having a lot more bh today so we will see. But I’ve always felt ready to have the boys and I rushed it I feel like but I’m just not there this time and I really think it’s because I’m a boy Mom. Yes I’m getting what I wanted but I’m so scared and just can’t imagine myself with a pink bundle and am super scared how it’s going to change our household!
    Blue glad your feeling a bit better after your rest days. I love baby hiccups... you’ll be feeling it all the time now.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes rest helped a huge deal. I go back to work tomorrow for 6 days only ending new years day. Then from jan 2nd till feb 13th i am off on a combo of my own regular off weeks and FMLA

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn - I️ hope that’s a sign and you do get your pink bundle. Counting days till 10th. Take it easy now. You have done a lot of work. ❤️
    Ash - Glad you made it back home safe and sound. Now we are all
    Set for E to make her appearance. Can’t wait.
    4b2p - Are we there yet? I️ am getting so impatient.
    Bluebooties- You deserved the rest. Boy, you have been working a lot and then the added stress. I️ am so glad that you got a break. Hiccups are the cutest. I️ Love whenever the baby has hiccups. Don’t focus on your bil’s wife and inlaws. Just happy thoughts for now. I️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast