Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash hope it all works out ok and I'm sorry to hear about your brother

Kat any improvement? I'm not sure what the worst pain is but ear pain would have to be right up there

Sky hope you have a lovely time with your inlaws!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou ladies. It’s nice to have family around at this time.
    Dd has been showered with gifts and dresses. I️ asked for traditional Indian clothes for dd since we get everything else here and now I️ can’t find room to put her clothes. ❤️ I️ meant one or two
    but they all got her traditional clothes and they are gorgeous. Will try to share pics when she wear those.
    My mom sent home made goodies for me and my sisters sent somethings for the baby. I️ am actually happysad because I️ am missing them so bad and I️ am so touched that they love me so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash hope bubba stays put until Mil is back! Had me excited

Bluebooties - great news!!! Go bubba, grow! X

Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

5. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Augh I’m missing so much, but it’s been so crazy here and we hosted for Christmas and I’m just now able to breathe again!

Sky, enjoy the time with your in laws. So wonderful to have a great relationship like that with your mil!

Kat, so sorry, feel better! That’s the worst!

Ash and pbn, my goodness you’re so close!!! I’m getting so excited for you both. Ash, I feel the same way about bringing a boy into our family and changing the dynamic, but I’ve gotten a lot of great advice lately and it seems that the tone from everyone is that it just works. Your boys will love having a baby sister!!

Blue, wonderful news!!!! When is your actual DD?

Iwant4, you’re getting close also! I’m so excited for all of you ladies!!

Everything here is great. The girls really seem to be excited about having a baby brother and it’s all kind of falling into place. Even though I’d love to have another DD, I somehow feel like this little guy was meant to be with us the entire time. The girls are excited not to have to share their things (lol) and I can see how special their bond will be, even though I never experienced that before with a brother. I think it might be all in how you raise them to be close, as opposed to gender. Dh is also really excited, which makes me happy. All that said....and I know this is so premature, I’m really still thinking of #4. Dh is getting a vasectomy after this baby and we’ll freeze some sperm and I’ll have to figure out with atomic how I could kind of guarantee #4 to be a girl. Anyone know more about that with frozen sperm? Not sure if that still counts as swaying?

Anyone heard from xx?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash im sorry to hear about your brother completely understand you not wanting the kids round there, fingers crossed baby girl waits till everyone else is back!! so exciting

kat that sounds really painful!! especially in between your toes

sky it sounds like your having a lovely time with your family i bet your daughters dresses are stunning traditional indian clothes are beautiful
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maximbella View Post
    Hi ladies! Augh I’m missing so much, but it’s been so crazy here and we hosted for Christmas and I’m just now able to breathe again!

Sky, enjoy the time with your in laws. So wonderful to have a great relationship like that with your mil!

Kat, so sorry, feel better! That’s the worst!

Ash and pbn, my goodness you’re so close!!! I’m getting so excited for you both. Ash, I feel the same way about bringing a boy into our family and changing the dynamic, but I’ve gotten a lot of great advice lately and it seems that the tone from everyone is that it just works. Your boys will love having a baby sister!!

Blue, wonderful news!!!! When is your actual DD?

Iwant4, you’re getting close also! I’m so excited for all of you ladies!!

Everything here is great. The girls really seem to be excited about having a baby brother and it’s all kind of falling into place. Even though I’d love to have another DD, I somehow feel like this little guy was meant to be with us the entire time. The girls are excited not to have to share their things (lol) and I can see how special their bond will be, even though I never experienced that before with a brother. I think it might be all in how you raise them to be close, as opposed to gender. Dh is also really excited, which makes me happy. All that said....and I know this is so premature, I’m really still thinking of #4. Dh is getting a vasectomy after this baby and we’ll freeze some sperm and I’ll have to figure out with atomic how I could kind of guarantee #4 to be a girl. Anyone know more about that with frozen sperm? Not sure if that still counts as swaying?

Anyone heard from xx?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Max good to hear from u and i am glad ur feeling better with day about having a boy.
    My DD is Jan 26 th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky i need to see the dresses ASAP . I ask for dresses and glass bangles as can't them here easily.
    I need to restock mine and the girls dresses too when i go back for a visit this summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky that’s so lovely! I’m sure they’re gorgeous can’t wait to see them!
    Max glad to hear from you! It’s a bit scary bringing in another gender! I bet with your frozen sperm you could just go ahead and do ht to guarantee it be a dd. And as far as the sharing lol I bought a “my first doll” little stuffed baby doll and ds4 has taken it over calls it his baby and he has his baby’s paci and he carries it around everywhere sooooo they may have to share.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just finished my dr appointment and I am dilated to a 1 and cervix is soft oh it’s getting real! And it’s going to me in the minus degrees this weekend ❄️ burrrr

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes 4blue2pink, Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so exciting Ash

Max good to see you back i agree with Ash can you do gender selection with the frozen sperm? its the only way to guarantee gender, so happy to hear that everything's falling into place for you your little man beat all the odds to join your family thats for sure!!
    now 6blue5pink

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast