Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMom2 View Post
    I found out this morning that I am having twin girls. I am a little sad because we will now have 4 girls and I will not be having any more. Having my tubes tied after the birth.
    Both are doing extremely well and all looks good. So I am very happy to hear that. I think I am just more sad and disappointed for hubby's sake. He will only find out end of next month and he will be shattered when he hear its girls. He was praying so hard for a little boy. He has always wanted a boy. And the comments and mockery from family and friends will just get him down. I just don't know how he is going to cope. He has so much stress already and things just seems to go wrong all the time.
    Twinmom firstly congrats on your healthy baby girls. I totally understand your disappointment and the comments people say can be so cruel. I have 2 girls and my husband adores the bones of them (especially coming from only having brothers!) But he has been told by "friends" he has a "sissy Mickey" and can only make girls. How horrible is that!! This is our last baby and while I (Not my husband) would love a boy, All I want is a healthy baby. Your husband will adore his new daughters too, like he does his others. Maybe try focus on the positive that you are successful growing Healthy babies and all is going great xx

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. Thanks TwinMom2 thanked for this post
    Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ellirosanne your photos heartmelting. Such a clear view of such a beautiful face. I'm loving the name clarissa ! So unusual. I may add it to my list of you dont mind ?

So my scan went great this morning
    ! Que lots of crying from me again. The poor midwife had to stop scanning me o was crying so much! Baby is doing great. Bleed is still there but she said not to worry as I haven't had any bleeding and baby is growing.
    Baby even waved to us. Pics below xx

4. Likes Babybeaublue, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TwinMom2: congrats on your healthy baby girls. I’m so sorry you didn’t hear boy. As I know gender disappointment is so real. I cried for a week I was so upset with my little Braxton. I could t imagine my life without him though as he is such a blessing and the lord knew he was exactly the perfect baby that for with our family. I thought he would be my last baby too, but my dh was open for another one as long as the dr told me it was okay to have another csection. I agree your husband is going to just adore your baby girls! They are going to be such a blessing to your family. The lord always has his reasons. So many hugs to you sweetie! ❤️ I don’t know why people find it to bug people about the genders of their babies that just makes it worse when in all every single baby is a blessing.

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

6. Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming! Aww your precious baby! ❤️

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

8. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Mlka hmmm....that sounds very like my diet when I conceived! I'm a coffee-aholic and don't eat much meat. I'm mainly a runner but used to do kettlebells classes. I was only 6 weeks post mmc (apparently conceiving afterwards sways girl ) when I conceived so my diet involved a lot of takeaways and junk food (possibly helped sway?) I did try to do a few kettlebells classes post mmc and before conceiving but did a lot of running. It's out of my hands now and honestly, 3 healthy girls sounds great to Me! Dh is already confident it's a girl and he's delighted. Already suggesting names (none of which I really like!) I'm so undecided about finding out. Until I decide I think I should stay team green or yellow (I've seen a fewnpost these colours and I assume they mean they don't know gender?)
    Your daughter sounds adorable and I love that she's so involved in your pregnancy!!
    I lost our baby at 18w last sept (a boy). We hadn't explicitly told the girls ideas pregnant but they knew. My eldest (3 at the time) was suddenly asking if the baby was here yet and she kept putting her dolly up her top and saying "mammy I have a baby in there too" - she only did all this after I lost the baby. I had to have a few talks with her as I wanted to explain to her what happened without upsetting her. I promised I would tell her when I had a baby in my tummy again but I'm so afraid to tell them in case it all goes terribly wrong again. I'm 12 weeks today. Have a scan tomorrow and am a ball of panic.
    Maybe I should just tell them as I do believe they're picking up on things.

How many weeks are u now?

Dreaming, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss at 18w! That is so heartbreaking. I think I was more disappointed this wasn't a boy because I lost my boy at 13w and I was just hoping he came back so I mourned him all over again. But I have faith that there was a reason that pregnancy didn't go on and I thank God for my daughters all the time. I know it broke your heart when you had to try and explain that to your 3-year old. It was hard for me explaining to my girls - the older one took it pretty hard.

I hope and pray things go well at your scan today! I know things can be a lot more nerve-wrecking after a lost. I'm 15w5d today and I still always worrying.

I'm really beginning to see how similar girls moms are...I was doing kettlebells and other weights when I conceived my son but I was just doing cardio or minimal exercise since my surgery last January. Plus, I lost a few pounds just before I got pregnant with this one and with my boy I had gained a few pounds before him. Hubby wants to try again for another one next year. We are both 37...it can still happen...but the thought of paying day care for 2 kids! Not to mention how exhausted I'll be AND you said conceiving afterwards sways girl :-/
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Dreaming - didn't see that scan picture until after I wrote you back from yesterday's post! Gorgeous pic!! So so happy for you!!!!
    My baby was waving at my 9 week scan - what a beautiful moment!
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

11. Likes DreamingRainbow, mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMom2 View Post
    I found out this morning that I am having twin girls. I am a little sad because we will now have 4 girls and I will not be having any more. Having my tubes tied after the birth.
    Both are doing extremely well and all looks good. So I am very happy to hear that. I think I am just more sad and disappointed for hubby's sake. He will only find out end of next month and he will be shattered when he hear its girls. He was praying so hard for a little boy. He has always wanted a boy. And the comments and mockery from family and friends will just get him down. I just don't know how he is going to cope. He has so much stress already and things just seems to go wrong all the time.
    Twin Mom congrats on your new daughters!!! They are truly a blessing. I am dealing with the same thing - feeling so bad for my husband because he really wants a boy. But he took the news a lot better than I thought. Hopefully your husband will be ok. We decided not to tell anyone gender yet to avoid the remarks for as long as we can. I know it will affect him more. Once the girls come, your husband will instantly be in love!

Ellirosanne - beautiful pics of the babies!!! And look at your cute little bump! I'm so happy babies are doing well. I love their names!
    Last edited by MIka1104; January 24th, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls look at those beautiful babies!! so adorable

Twinmom2 I know it doesn't help but I really know how you feel. I still can't believe I have 5 Girls!!! Dh never was never bothered about getting a boy, but I'm sure all the stupid comments we get do annoy him too. I'm sure they will be beautiful and your Dh will fall in love with them once they are here. Just tell him he's lucky to be surrounded by beautiful women

Ellirosanne love your bump! I just have bloat lol it's a nightmare to cover up as we still haven't told anyone I'm pregnant yet!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

14. Thanks TwinMom2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Ellirosanne your photos heartmelting. Such a clear view of such a beautiful face. I'm loving the name clarissa ! So unusual. I may add it to my list of you dont mind ?

So my scan went great this morning
    ! Que lots of crying from me again. The poor midwife had to stop scanning me o was crying so much! Baby is doing great. Bleed is still there but she said not to worry as I haven't had any bleeding and baby is growing.
    Baby even waved to us. Pics below xx

gorgeous! keep growing beautiful baby xxx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

16. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnygirl, sheesh! Do you have any blood left? Lol

Mommy2apples, thank you!!!

TwinMom2, I’m sorry you are not getting the genders you were hoping for. I’m so happy for you that they are both healthy though sweetie

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast