Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Omg you're a delivery midwife?! You are a saint!! I would deffo be asking your colleagues to scan u ....every lunch break (although u probably don't get them!)

Yeah I've read through my chart and he looked at the eds by dates meaning my lmp date. Scan is more accurate so I'm sticking with 7th Aug in my head

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Not a midwife, just a nurse

And your dates shouldn’t be changed based on an ultrasound at 13 weeks UNLESS there’s more than a 7 day difference between the scan and your lmp. Dating scans are most accurate before 11 weeks, after that the margin of error is much wider and fetuses start to grow at different rates. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    due August 2021!

2. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, I will be using progesterone the whole pregnancy since it’s twins. . Cute baby bump!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a boy for you!

4. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JL7, I’m sorry you didn’t get the gender results you were hoping for! Congratulations on having a healthy baby boy though! I’m so glad your husband is excited, and your little boys sound so very cute!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, Sounds like you have a nice healthy growing baby in there!

Bunnygirl, Congratulations!!!! Woohoo!

7. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JL7 View Post
    Congratulations Gwynn! Very happy for you.

So I received my blood test results and I'm having another boy. Feeling a bit down. I didn't sway that hard so I'm not too surprised. I hate that I'm feeling sad because some women can't even have children and I'm having a healthy beautiful baby boy. I should be fine in a few days and I still have hope for a girl as I can still fit in 1 more baby to the family so I'll sway really hard next time and then I'll call it quits at 4.
    I really am happy for all of you ladies
    Congrats on your baby boy JL7!!! Such a blessing! I want a boy so bad :-)
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I just got my NIPT tesults back. It’s a GIRL!!!! I’m so happy I’m shaking and crying. I was going to be team green, but when I was checking the rest of the results it was hard to miss GIRL!!! written across the page in hot pink marker. LOL
    Wow congrats on your baby girl Bunny!!!
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend just had to be a Debbie Downer. She told me how NIPT tests aren’t reliable for gender and about all the posts that pop up for those that got the wrong results, especially if it’s a girl. Now I’m worrying that maybe my test could be wrong. My doctor insists Harmony only has a .4% inaccuracy for gender and that internal statistics (I’m through an HMO) only show one wrong gender result not related to another genetic disorder out of over 30,000 tests they’ve ordered.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those Debbie downers need to keep their opinions to themselves! So excited for your baby girl! Even when I got my ultrasound you always have that one person that says what if parts are hiding

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

12. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    My friend just had to be a Debbie Downer. She told me how NIPT tests aren’t reliable for gender and about all the posts that pop up for those that got the wrong results, especially if it’s a girl. Now I’m worrying that maybe my test could be wrong. My doctor insists Harmony only has a .4% inaccuracy for gender and that internal statistics (I’m through an HMO) only show one wrong gender result not related to another genetic disorder out of over 30,000 tests they’ve ordered.
    Welp, she's wrong. I have read those posts and you will find that many of them are not even about the NIPT tests (they did "Sneak Peek" which is not a NIPT and is unreliable) or they did the test too soon or they are going off an ultrasound and believing the ultrasound instead of the blood test. Rarely, the baby ended up having something wrong with it.

It takes a lot to sell me on something like that and I am a believer in the NIPT tests.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Mommy2apples, BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never questioned them before, so I’m not sure why her comments bothered me. The test was “wrong” with my twins, but because it turned out the nurse ordered the test too early and there wasn’t enough DNA to test, not actually a wrong result. When the test was repeated at the correct timeframe it was right. The only other “wrong” I knew of was a coworkers daughter’s test, but it was actually something wrong with the baby and his Y chromosome (a microdeletion I think) when further testing was done. I feel pretty confident I’m having and girl and went shopping for her. I decided to give her a unicorn theme.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast