Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mlka that’s so sweet to hear how your husband is with your girls. My dad was so soft with us- my mom always had to be the disciplinarian because he couldn’t do it. I totally agree with you on getting used to the idea of what you’re having- that’s why I like finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    due August 2021!

2. Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    when will you open? I can't remember if you have said already but well done for not opening it the minute it was in your hands !
    I don't think we will grace. We didn't find out the gender of our 2 girls so we are thinking of waiting till baby arrives. I'm worried the pregnancy wont feel as special if I know?(am I totally mental?!)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    Dreaming that’s so cute. Our kids are very close in age- my oldest was 4 in October and youngest will be 2 on February 1. Are you waiting til birth to find out? Or holding off for a gender reveal?

Mlka I’m ok with another boy! I actually was thinking today how sweet it would be to have 3 little boys. We will be happy either way

Aww greydore that's so so cute that your children are same age! It's great that they're so close in age! We didn't find out on the girls so I wonder if we should wait till baby arrives.

Last edited by DreamingRainbow; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:11 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    Mlka that’s so sweet to hear how your husband is with your girls. My dad was so soft with us- my mom always had to be the disciplinarian because he couldn’t do it. I totally agree with you on getting used to the idea of what you’re having- that’s why I like finding out.

Same upbringing here and my dh is the exact same. I'm the drill sargeant unfortunately.
    Last edited by DreamingRainbow; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

6. Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MIka1104 View Post
    Aww a purple one! I love that age :-) Funny how they were thinking of a baby - they say kids have a six sense about these things. When do you plan to tell them and how? I don't know how you held out on opening that Harmony report!! I'm not that strong at all. I think my husband and I really needed time to get used to the idea of a 3rd daughter so we needed to know early but it's awesome that you can wait.

As far as my sway, things got so busy at work and home that summer that I went back to eating the way I normally did (not much meat and I drank lots of coffee) and I didn't have time to work out like I did before. I've always been a light eater with minimal meat but when I swayed successfully with my boy I ate more protein and did more weight lifting vs. cardio. I had put on more muscle weight then but this time around I lost muscle. Plus my husband had just returned from a 2 week trip out of the country the night I ovulated and I thought nothing of it. But we still got a wonderful surprise!! You just never know - after all this time trying that was the one time I didn't plan or expect it.

And Zoe is on the top of my list! My oldest called her London as she listened to her heartbeat last night so I guess she was hinting at that one.
    Mlka hmmm....that sounds very like my diet when I conceived! I'm a coffee-aholic and don't eat much meat. I'm mainly a runner but used to do kettlebells classes. I was only 6 weeks post mmc (apparently conceiving afterwards sways girl ) when I conceived so my diet involved a lot of takeaways and junk food (possibly helped sway?) I did try to do a few kettlebells classes post mmc and before conceiving but did a lot of running. It's out of my hands now and honestly, 3 healthy girls sounds great to Me! Dh is already confident it's a girl and he's delighted. Already suggesting names (none of which I really like!) I'm so undecided about finding out. Until I decide I think I should stay team green or yellow (I've seen a fewnpost these colours and I assume they mean they don't know gender?)
    Your daughter sounds adorable and I love that she's so involved in your pregnancy!!
    I lost our baby at 18w last sept (a boy). We hadn't explicitly told the girls ideas pregnant but they knew. My eldest (3 at the time) was suddenly asking if the baby was here yet and she kept putting her dolly up her top and saying "mammy I have a baby in there too" - she only did all this after I lost the baby. I had to have a few talks with her as I wanted to explain to her what happened without upsetting her. I promised I would tell her when I had a baby in my tummy again but I'm so afraid to tell them in case it all goes terribly wrong again. I'm 12 weeks today. Have a scan tomorrow and am a ball of panic.
    Maybe I should just tell them as I do believe they're picking up on things.

How many weeks are u now?

8. Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming: the yellow means they didn’t sway and then the green means they aren’t finding out gender.

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

10. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, awwww, thank you! I can’t believe you haven’t ripped open that envelope yet! I sooooo wouldn’t be able to resist!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JL7, I’m so looking forward to seeing your results post!!!!

Babybeaublue, oh so sorry! I completely misunderstood. Well, it’ll still be fun to go through the clothes I hope. I know it sounds strange but I love sorting through clothes!

MLKA, oh! I love all of those names!

13. Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, gosh, I’m so sad you had to go through that! Heartbreaking! I’ll be stalking for your 12 week scan post!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast