Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ellirosanne you have every reason to be, you have 2 in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    due August 2021!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples, Thank you!

MLKA, You know, interestingly enough, they've never mentioned an estimated weight, and I never think to ask, but they do tell me they're both measuring right on target.

Megan, I'm sorry you've been sick! Can't wait for your update with pictures after your scan on Monday!

3. Likes Megan B, MIka1104 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the last couple days I've worked I've had like abdominal, lower back and thigh achiness. Then today, I have crampiness that wraps around my lower back and aching in my thighs. I took my lunch break and it felt much better while I was sitting. I think it's the constantly being on my feet doing it. I don't want to make a big deal if I'm just over reacting, and being a pansy. It's making me kind of nervous though. My cervix was long and closed on my ultrasound scan Friday, so I'm trying to keep that in mind. I don't know if I'm just super focused on my uterus, and maybe imagining cramps that are just from the babies growing or what. I don't think it's contractions though, it's like just menstrual cramping. It goes away when I sit down for a bit though. Last night when I got home my legs and back were so sore

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ellirosanne the pics of your girls are fab! And u are very neat for 20.5 weeks with two!! I'm sorry to hear you're having a pains. I would imagine being on your feet all day puts a lot of pressure on your muscles and ligaments and having two in there is added weight. Would it be possible for u to divide up some work time to include sitting?

Bbb I'm getting a lot of headaches this pregnancy. I don't remember them in other pregnancies. They're awful and can last for days at a time. I drink loads of water daily so I'm putting it down to stress/ tension.
    Not long till the 15th!! Exciting !!

Mlka delighted your daughter is better too. I'm sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. I go through stages of waking, mainly to pee which is nuts as I'm only 17w today!

Greydore good luck tomorrow !

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Babybeaublue thanked for this post
    Likes MIka1104 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol I wish my scan was tomorrow. It’s a week from today, March 6. Ellirosanne you’re probably going to be super sore and tire more easily because of the twins. My friend just had twins in January, and she got tired so quickly. She ended up hiring a nanny so she could rest whenever she wanted (obviously we don’t all have this luxury, I wish!)

due August 2021!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, thank you! I felt so much better after relaxing at homd. I think I’m just going to have to try to pace myself and take things easy. I’m just so scared of going into preterm labor and losing my girls since it’s one of the top risks in multiples

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamingRainbow, thank you! I felt so much better after relaxing at homd. I think I’m just going to have to try to pace myself and take things easy. I’m just so scared of going into preterm labor and losing my girls since it’s one of the top risks in multiples

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellirosanne View Post
    You are doing fantastic and are over the half way mark. So yes now you absolutely have to pace yourself. I think you said you're a nurse so I'm sure your timer sitting at a computer is so small but you need to raise this with your boss and see how you can break up your day. Otherwise you'll be signed off work sooner. Those two beauties are more important x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    **Whinging post**
    I'm so sad today. My appointment with consultant was cancelled today because we have a snow storm (this county cannot cope with any adverse weather!)
    This appointment out of them all was so important to me, I am the same gestation now as I was at my appointment when They found my son's heart had stopped. He should be due this coming Monday. So this appointment meant a lot to me and now it cancelled. I know it's better to be safe than travelling to hospital needlessly but I'm so gutted !
    Sorry for the moan ladies.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    **Whinging post**
    I'm so sad today. My appointment with consultant was cancelled today because we have a snow storm (this county cannot cope with any adverse weather!)
    This appointment out of them all was so important to me, I am the same gestation now as I was at my appointment when They found my son's heart had stopped. He should be due this coming Monday. So this appointment meant a lot to me and now it cancelled. I know it's better to be safe than travelling to hospital needlessly but I'm so gutted !
    Sorry for the moan ladies.

Oh Dreaming I am so sorry this time has to be so hard for you. Did they reschedule the appointment?

due August 2021!

13. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast