Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    I hope you come back with good news ABC. I 100% understand how you feel I had two mc before this baby also which is why I'm so scared to even make a doctors appointment. My fingers are crossed super hard for you. How are you feeling?
    DesiG - I'm sorry you've experienced this as well and I know what you mean. I was really nervous going into last week's appointment, and now I'm just dreading this week's one. I'm feeling ok - I've still been really tired, and my indigestion (so much burping lol) has picked up. I'm really bloated, and have had a couple of slight waves of nausea but still not much. So still having *a few* symptoms is really messing with my head. But sometimes I feel completely fine and not pregnant, and then I feel discouraged again. And Google has not been my friend

How are you feeling?? How far along are you?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Keeping you in my prayers ABC as always, and praying for the best!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Thanks Mommy

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

4. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear from you abc you have been in my thoughts this past week! xo
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have everything crossed for you ABC!
    I am praying Wed brings good news!

I have my first ultrasound this afternoon. I think it is too early for heartbeats at only 5w3d but I should definitely find out if I have one or two daughters in there. I am beyond nervous. Just praying it's my time.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

7. Likes Babybeaublue, BacktoSchool liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh how exciting can’t wait to hear how it goes! I have a scan next week 8 weeks I’m so nervous! I feel less nauseas today and it’s making me on edge!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

9. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Oh how exciting can’t wait to hear how it goes! I have a scan next week 8 weeks I’m so nervous! I feel less nauseas today and it’s making me on edge!
    I know what you mean! I feel like any symptom I get or lack there of could indicate something wrong. Losing a baby doesn't help these fears. I just pray we all hear the news we are hoping for!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird - Please let us know how your scan goes today! Girlsway I'm glad your first scan is coming up next week! I'm hoping for the best of news for both of you.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

12. Thanks Girlswaylondon thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just one baby girl in there seen today. Although after my Dr heard my beta results he thought one might be hiding.
    I am measuring 2 days ahead at 5w5d but no heartbeat heard yet. I go back in a week.

14. Likes Mommy2apples, BacktoSchool liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    Just one baby girl in there seen today. Although after my Dr heard my beta results he thought one might be hiding.
    I am measuring 2 days ahead at 5w5d but no heartbeat heard yet. I go back in a week.

Oh that's awesome - so happy for you!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

16. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    DesiG - I'm sorry you've experienced this as well and I know what you mean. I was really nervous going into last week's appointment, and now I'm just dreading this week's one. I'm feeling ok - I've still been really tired, and my indigestion (so much burping lol) has picked up. I'm really bloated, and have had a couple of slight waves of nausea but still not much. So still having *a few* symptoms is really messing with my head. But sometimes I feel completely fine and not pregnant, and then I feel discouraged again. And Google has not been my friend

How are you feeling?? How far along are you?

I'm feeling ok, I don't feel much of anything constipated is the main thing, break outs every where face, chest, neck, back, side, I want to sleep all day if I could and headaches sometimes and a backache, but thats really about it. I keep telling myself just make an appointment, I told myself if ABC goes to hers and everything turns out well I will go ahead and make mine, have been having cramps every now and then so that worries me some. I will go ahead and make my appointment this week since I will be 6 weeks this Thursday and just pray for the best. If something happens to this baby I think thats it for me. Google is the worst hun try to stay off of it, it is nothing but stress. How far along where you when you went?

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast