Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    What time is your scan ABC?
    Thinking of you.
    Xo

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    At 2:00 - in one hour from now.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts & prayers!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's confirmed. There's no baby. It doesn't look like it ever really developed beyond a yolk sac, and now the yolk sac is smaller than it was last week. The gestational sac is basically empty at this point.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Your messages today really meant a lot to me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in October, November & December 2018

So sorry abc. You remain in my prayers! I really thought it was hopeful! I wish I could give you a great big hug. Always here for you. ❤️

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC I really had hope I'm so sorry to hear this, my heart really feels like it really just dropped out.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't believe you are going through this again ABC. I hope you get answers and go on to get your little rainbow xxxx
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Abc xo PM me anytime you like. Like mommy said wish I could give you a great big hug (and a gigantic glass of wine). It may not seem like it now but it will be ok, things will get better and if/when you're ready you WILL get your take home rainbow baby. For now though take your time to grieve and again message anytime My thoughts will be with you and sending supporting vibes your way xxoo

If you're up to answering did they suggest letting it happen naturally or offer a d&c or medically managed mc?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe No! I am so sorry ABC. This makes no sense. We are all here for you. Sending you so much love right now. Take the time you need and be kind to yourself.
    I know this is early... but do you think you'll sway again? What's your game plan from here?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending hugs and all my love, ABC. I'm so sorry.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all. I feel a lot of things right now - grief, a sense of relief (to at least KNOW now and not be in limbo), and mostly I just feel numb. I was crying and shaking in the ultrasound (the tech was so sweet - she gave me a hug and tried to assure me that I'd still get a healthy baby), but since then I haven't cried and I almost feel "normal". I know the crying and grief will return soon enough. I think I feel weird too knowing that the baby never really developed as much as I thought it would - no heartbeat, no real body formed... Just a little yolk sac. My DH feels like it's less heartbreaking knowing there was probably never a heartbeat. Obviously he's still sad but I think it's less hard for him knowing that.

Pbn - the doctor offered me all the options... Waiting for the m/c to happen naturally, a D&C, or medication, and said I could take time to think about what I wanted to do. Do any of you have recommendations on what I should do? I was leaning towards the medication but I've just heard a horror story about it and now I'm freaked out! I don't really want to wait for weeks and weeks for my body to miscarry naturally but maybe it will start soon? My doctor said based on what he saw today my body may already be starting to "reabsorb" everything. The D&C might be a good option but I'm scared of the "risks" (like damage to my cervix - which already had trauma with my last birth).

Mamabird - I don't know right now. On one hand, the thought of giving up on my dream of having a baby girl absolutely kills me. On the other hand, I don't know how much more I can take emotionally. And if we did sway again I feel like I would have to start all over - my whole diet for the past month since finding out I was pregnant has been a mess. I've been eating a ton - meat, sugar, lot of protein/fat. I feel that I have totally killed all the hard 10 months of swaying I had done leading up to that BFP. So I don't know - I don't know if I can do it all again.

On another note since wine was mentioned... CAN I have a glass? I mean I know I'm not harming a baby is it bad for my body right now if I have one? I already got a Starbucks latte on the way home from the doctor. I haven't been drinking much caffeine/coffee since finding out about the pregnancy so it was a total "well screw it I'm having a latte" kind of moment.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc you can have a bottle if you like!

I would probably give it a week to happen naturally or be reasorbed then weigh up options then if need be. If you go the medically managed route you wont be able to ttc for 3 cycles or something like that? I did that with my 2nd and still ended up with a d&c due to retained tissue...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; March 7th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast