Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Just a late update, me and OH ended up having a dinner date for our wedding anniversary straight after the scan! All was fine and she’s ALL GIRL

TP I completely understand the nerves you’re feeling, I have such a good feeling for you though
    I’m good with keeping hydrated regarding the BH but don’t sit down much that probably explains it!
    Aw thank you! I love hearing that from people since my mind is so clouded from anxiety!
    And so happy you had a good, girly scan We must have close anniversaries since ours was last Friday!!

2. Likes Girlswaylondon liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    know what you're feeling 100%.
    I don't know if this uneasy feeling ever really goes away TBH.
    At first I thought when I get to see heartbeat I'll feel good.. then I thought if I make it to second trimester I would be more assured... But I wasn't. Then I thought after anatomy scan i'd be more confident... But I still check her heartbeat daily. It's not easy. Just try and remain positive. Easier said then done I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I had them allll through my first pregnancy with DD! I was really active and bad about hydration -- how are you doing on those? I also have an irritable uterus I think and am just sensitive to everything (I get Braxton Hicks after orgasm pretty much immediately after I'm pregnant).

I have a scan at what should be 9w1d this Friday. I am so, so nervous. Even more moms in my loss groups have had bad news follow ups even after seeing a HB at earlier scans DH says he might not be able to get off work to come like he planned and I'm so scared to go alone. I've started getting more nausea, but it's still sooo mild. Nipples are tingling/stinging too but not really all over breast tenderness. I'm just so scared of any symptom change at this point meaning something is going wrong...
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp, I understand too. The anxiety is horrible, I wish I could just enjoy pregnancy but I also check the heartbeat daily. I think I'm starting to feel some movement and in all scans she has been a real mover and shaker so I'm hoping that continues and she will reassure me with lots of kicks!

Glad to see all the scans are going well. I got my apt for my 20 week scan on June 13th so will be nervously looking forward to that.
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP even now LO is kicking I find myself thinking why hasn’t she kicked enough today?! The worry never ends but it’s a Mother’s job to worry as my mother says
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all! And I had the weirdest dream last night that I was pregnant with a girl and we had two different surrogates pregnant with boys. STRANGE! I also spewed all we've gone through to my mom in my dream (my mom doesn't know we've had more than 2 losses; most of our families don't). My anxiety is spilling over into my sleep!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, have any of you had really dry, itchy hands early?! I started freaking myself out about that with cholestastis but that's in the third trimester, right?! I'm practically taking the skin off my left hand it's so itchy, and it is VERY humid outside. I'm mositurizing often, too! I think I'm seriously giving myself a panic attack because I'm so damn nervous about that scan tomorrow. I keep just picturing the worst possible scenarios. Now I'm literally thinking, "Oh watch my liver enzymes be somehow messed up and cause me lose the baby!" Wtf!! Someone needs to sedate me for the next 30 weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah TP I cant wait for this scan to be over and done with for you!!

Speaking of itchy hands I didn't know it was a 'thing that's common in the 3rd trimester as I had terrible itches in my hands and yes broke the skin on more than one occassion! I tried to tell myself it meant I was in for a windfall as per old WHT's obviously never happened hahaha!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Gah TP I cant wait for this scan to be over and done with for you!!

Speaking of itchy hands I didn't know it was a 'thing that's common in the 3rd trimester as I had terrible itches in my hands and yes broke the skin on more than one occassion! I tried to tell myself it meant I was in for a windfall as per old WHT's obviously never happened hahaha!!
    Supposedly it's not common and can be a sign of the cholestasis, which has all of these awful things with it! But you didn't have it then right? So that's good! But haha, I also aways try not to scratch my palms since I was always told scratching itchy palms took the money coming to you away!! hahaha, these damn wives tales!

And I also can't wait for the scan to be done -- I'm so sorry, I must be driving you all batty! I wish I had insisted on weekly scans this early -- it's the particular 7-8 week period that had me so stressed from previous losses!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP I get eczema on my hands only when pregnant! The palm of my left hand drives me nuts!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP my left hand has also been really itchy off and on the past few days - however it's the back of my hand, not the palm. I think it's just dry though - it looks really dry (I keep using lotion) and I wash my hands A LOT. Yesterday I was scratching and it looked like hives were starting to form - which I have occasionally get on my hands for whatever reason. Or I'm thinking it could be stress.

I hadn't heard of cholestasis but I googled it quickly and it did say it's a late pregnancy thing. So probably not what's causing your itching!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast