2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

2. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all. We stayed in hospital all night waiting to get some sort of answers.
    My cervix is fully closed and I am not in Labour...
    I had an ultrasound done and the fluid in the amniotic sac is normal!? So now I am being retested to make sure it was actually my membranes that broke. It could be a misdiagnosis or that she is producing enough fluids on her own to keep going.

As far as viability.. she has to make it to 24 weeks. I have basically two options.
    Strict bed rest with weekly fluid level check ultrasounds and pray that I don't go into labour before the earliest 24 weeks and know that she is still facing mental and physical challenges being born so early
    Or
    Be induced knowing we will lose her.

I don't even have words at this point. Its all so overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

4. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's still hope! Praying that the little one stays where she is and everything is fine.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

6. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping you in my prayers Robin for a positive outcome. So many hugs to you!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

8. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so understand how overwhelming and stressful all of this is -- but this is so much more positive than the alternatives! Bed rest is awful, but I'm hoping that's all you have to do ♡

And I know no one wants to consider a premature baby, but I have a cousin who was born at 25 weeks with literally no issues physical or mental (just had to wear glasses earlier than other kids). But I'm hoping you make it al the way and this was just an awful false alarm.

10. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will be hoping so much that this is a misdiagnosis and that bed rest will get you through. Please let this be it!!!

12. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They now think it's placental abruption. I have mild bleeding when i walk for longer periods but it seemed to have tapered off. I am at home Now and told to wait until tues to check the fluid levels again to be sure it's not amniotic fluid. I feel like I am not getting any answers and I am confused why an ultrasound can't determine how much placental abruption is occurring. It's beyond frustrating right now.
    But either situation is a waiting game really. No cure. Just praying to make it to 24 weeks or more.
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird I agree it's terrible (and actually quite unbelievable) that they cant give you a more thorough answer. Wow what a rollercoaster you are on atm. Wish we could all be there for you and take it in turns to cook, clean and support you so you could do nothing but be kept preoccupied until Tuesday. How do you even wait for something like this??? Please take it as easy as you can and think as positively as you can. Try not let what *might* happen overwhelm you as hardnasnthat will be You and dd need each other more than ever right now to hold on to hope Sending only the most positive and hopeful vibes your way

15. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird im so glad to see a more positive update on your situation i have followed your journey since your lost your DD as we lost our girls at very similar gestation's and i was so happy to see you pregnant again with your rainbow girl. I know things are far from perfect right now but when compared to yesterday this is huge how many weeks are you?

im shocked they cant give you more answers? if it is a small placental abruption is that something that can heal by itself? i have everything crossed for your fluid check to show that its not amniotic fluid so you can rule that out and go from there.. come on baby girl things are tough but you can be tougher!!

re. positive preemie baby story's.. my cousin had her baby at 32 weeks and my friend had her baby at 27 weeks, both boys (who statistically do worse than girls when born early) the boys are now aged 6 and 5 and you would never know with either of them!! they arent even small for their ages, i have another friend who delivered just before xmas, an emergency c-section at 29 weeks due to mum having sepsis, it was life and death for both but.. mum is fine and baby boy is now home and doing great.
    now 6blue5pink

17. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird- been thinking about you!!!
    Since this is my field of work, I'm going to be real with you. Placental abruptions are not ideal and usually don't end well whether you are at viability or not. But if your doc thought things were over, the doc would have you induced. It's not over until baby girl doesnt have a heartbeat or she's out of you.
    Here in parts of the US, we attempt to save 22 and 23 weekers, but I've only seen a handful of GOOD outcomes from those. So 24+ is ideal.
    I'm feeling for you. But hold on tight, give her some pep talks.
    When baby girl comes, I'll be here for any nurse advice you need!

19. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast