Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Even stranger, I had several BFP this morning and yesterday among the Custom Swayers many of whom don't post in the forums so add that many people again who are Custom Swayers only!

We do often get runs like this! I wish I had the ability to be testing everyone's hormones every month to unravel the magic!
    Interesting - apparently something was in the air this month making us all extra fertile!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!!! SO happy to see you guys!!

3. Likes Throwaway_panther, ABC.2606, Cassidy4 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP - Praying for you tonight that your scan will go well tomorrow!!! Can't wait to hear how little bean is doing
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ABC!

Just got out, and things were good I guess. HB was strong but was measuring 2 days behind. Midwife assured me that's totally normal and within range, but DD always measured ahead so I'm already panicking that this is early indications of a problem. And they said NIPT is really hard to preauthorize under 35, even with our history of loss They literally said $5,000 USD!

Ugh, I was hoping I'd feel better from this scan and I don't! Plus she estimated HB in 150s, plus baby measuring small, makes me think this has to be a girl.

So much dumb stress. I wish I could have a drink!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP - None of that sounds bad to me! (Except for the NIPT thing - that sucks!) As far as health, a HB in the 150s seems really, really strong so that's great! I don't think 2 days behind is a big deal - is she measuring based on your LMP or when you think you O'd? Because you O'd later than CD14 right? And as I recall you aren't 100% sure what day it was? But either way I think 2 days is probably very normal.

As far gender the heartbeat thing I think is crap - girls apparently do have higher heart rates but only after birth, not in pregnancy! I do wonder if there is more to the size thing but probably not - my boys always measured ahead, but so did your DD!! And lots of babies of both genders measure behind!

Hugs!!! It'll be ok!!!! I'm with you about the drink though - I already miss my wine so much LOL!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    TP - None of that sounds bad to me! (Except for the NIPT thing - that sucks!) As far as health, a HB in the 150s seems really, really strong so that's great! I don't think 2 days behind is a big deal - is she measuring based on your LMP or when you think you O'd? Because you O'd later than CD14 right? And as I recall you aren't 100% sure what day it was? But either way I think 2 days is probably very normal.

As far gender the heartbeat thing I think is crap - girls apparently do have higher heart rates but only after birth, not in pregnancy! I do wonder if there is more to the size thing but probably not - my boys always measured ahead, but so did your DD!! And lots of babies of both genders measure behind!

Hugs!!! It'll be ok!!!! I'm with you about the drink though - I already miss my wine so much LOL!!!
    She was going by O! And I'm 100% sure when I did, especially after first two scans! But she even called me after the appointment because I think she could tell how anxious i still was and reassured me that all is promising. I'm trying to take heart too that their machines are terrible lol -- their machines are so old! So maybe it really was just a matter of the technology? Plus baby was flipping and dancing a ton, which she also said is a good sign.

And I should know better about the heartbeats, but I think I am just incapable of enjoying this pregnancy. I'm almost glad the NIPT won't work out because it carries just as much stress as no doing it!

But yeah, DD always was ahead! My favorite anecdote was at my last scan at 39w and some days, her legs were measured at "43+ weeks" gestation lol. I remember sitting up and going, "excuse me?" It certainly explained the kicks!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in January, February & March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    She was going by O! And I'm 100% sure when I did, especially after first two scans! But she even called me after the appointment because I think she could tell how anxious i still was and reassured me that all is promising. I'm trying to take heart too that their machines are terrible lol -- their machines are so old! So maybe it really was just a matter of the technology? Plus baby was flipping and dancing a ton, which she also said is a good sign.

And I should know better about the heartbeats, but I think I am just incapable of enjoying this pregnancy. I'm almost glad the NIPT won't work out because it carries just as much stress as no doing it!

But yeah, DD always was ahead! My favorite anecdote was at my last scan at 39w and some days, her legs were measured at "43+ weeks" gestation lol. I remember sitting up and going, "excuse me?" It certainly explained the kicks!!
    Just wanted to throw this your way, DS2 measured behind and had a HB in the 160’s early on (I feel your stress!). DS1 was consistently in the 150’s throughout my entire pregnancy, his never dropped. So glad baby had a strong HB! Fingers crossed and lots of blue dust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that she called you!! She really must think things are going well if she followed up to reassure you!

In my last pregnancy in February when I measured 11 days behind at my 7 week scan I spent hours Googling, trying to find women who had had the same and had happy endings (spoiler alert: there aren't many happy ending stories when baby is THAT far behind it seems). But in doing so I saw lots and lots of women say they measured 3, 4, 5 days behind and everything was fine and most of the time baby was right on track by 12 weeks or so!! Also - my OBGYN told me at the time that while their ultrasound machines are good they still aren't perfect and can always be a little off! Those machines - whether old or new - are definitely not perfect!

Also babies grow at different rates. Both my DS's measured up to a few weeks ahead for much of the pregnancies... DS1 was 8 lbs 12 oz at birth, so when DS2 was measuring weeks ahead I was terrified he'd turn out to be like 10 lbs!! He was born at 7 lbs, 10 oz! I think he grew fast in the beginning and then slowed down at the end. I think babies just don't usually do things exactly how we expect them to, even in the womb

My first scan is next Friday... AHHHH!! She wants to see me earlier than 6 weeks because of my losses. And my 2nd beta should be back by the end of the day.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am bursting for you and TP to find out gender ABC!!! TP you are killing me going team green!! (I understand tho, I did last time too) I will be stalking like a nutter for both of your 12 week scans too! Cant wait, it's actual torture!!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

14. Likes ABC.2606, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    I am bursting for you and TP to find out gender ABC!!! TP you are killing me going team green!! (I understand tho, I did last time too) I will be stalking like a nutter for both of your 12 week scans too! Cant wait, it's actual torture!!!
    Haha yea I'm not ready to find out gender BBB! Not prepared yet to hear "it's a boy" again which I really feel is what will happen. But right now I'm still more worried about whether this one is going to stick or not!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast