Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand the anxiety of gender desire mixed with just wanting Bub to be healthy. I just want this Bub to keep growing and be healthy but that doesn't stop the anxiety over this Bub being another boy and never having my little girl as this is definitely our last baby - DH is likely to book in to get the snip before Bub even born just to make sure!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    I completely understand the anxiety of gender desire mixed with just wanting Bub to be healthy. I just want this Bub to keep growing and be healthy but that doesn't stop the anxiety over this Bub being another boy and never having my little girl as this is definitely our last baby - DH is likely to book in to get the snip before Bub even born just to make sure!
    I totally understand. There's a good chance this is our last too, as there's no way I'd go through all of this again for a third :/ And I definitely still get anxious when I think about this being a girl -- I just think until at least 14 weeks or so, I'm just still anxious about this baby making it! I wish this whole process could be easier. It's hard to be a loss mom -- but boy is it hard to be a loss mom with GD!

I feel you both on the scans, too. I both dread and need it -- so scared for bad news yet so desperate for good news. ABC, I understand your DH's feelings, but I also hope he thinks of you and the support you need
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; May 26th, 2018 at 02:53 AM.

3. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in January, February & March 2019

Abc I feel this is your girl too! ahh I’m
    So excited for you! I prayed baby girl for you!! Eek so excited for all of you in here! So excited for yours and TP’s rainbow babies!!! I’m so excited to watch both of your journeys!!
    I had so much anxiety with my ultrasounds too. I had only ever had two transvaginal ultrasounds and they were not good experiences for me, not until Emmalyn!! The lord finally answered my prayers for her and I know he’s doing the same for you!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; May 26th, 2018 at 07:51 AM.
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Abc I feel this is your girl too! ahh I’m
    So excited for you! I prayed baby girl for you!! Eek so excited for all of you in here! So excited for yours and TP’s rainbow babies!!! I’m so excited to watch both of your journeys!!
    I had so much anxiety with my ultrasounds too. I had only ever had two transvaginal ultrasounds and they were not good experiences for me, not until Emmalyn!! The lord finally answered my prayers for her and I know he’s doing the same for you!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017��due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

Thanks Mommy I'm so grateful for all your prayers and support over these many months. Thank you for praying!! Even my DS1 has started praying lately for a "girl baby" (he's only 5!). We haven't pushed or encouraged that - he just really wants a sister! So I really hope this one sticks, and that it's my girl! As you know from my PMs after the last loss I didn't even know if we'd try again - I was so heartbroken. So praying and hoping we don't have to go through that again.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

7. Likes Mommy2apples, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Thanks Mommy I'm so grateful for all your prayers and support over these many months. Thank you for praying!! Even my DS1 has started praying lately for a "girl baby" (he's only 5!). We haven't pushed or encouraged that - he just really wants a sister! So I really hope this one sticks, and that it's my girl! As you know from my PMs after the last loss I didn't even know if we'd try again - I was so heartbroken. So praying and hoping we don't have to go through that again.
    I pray for you and a couple other mommas that you conceive your healthy baby girls! You know what there’s nothing more special and powerful then the prayers of a child! I just love that! My 9 year old and 5 year old prayed and hopes for their baby sister also! I know it’s heartbroken! When we went to the ultrasound my 5 year old said this is a good day! Because he got his baby sister he wanted!I believe this is finally your answered prayer!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

9. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's sooooo sweet when they pray for baby siblings, isn't it? My DS1 loved his little brother from the moment we brought him home - I know he would love having another sibling! DS2 may take longer to adjust to the idea LOL!!

Guys, my test line is now the same as the control at 12 dpo. This is starting to freak me out! Obviously there's the possibility of twins (which is even more possible as I was told I'd ovulate 2 eggs). But then my mind goes to what if it's a chromosome problem causing the high hcg or something like a molar pregnancy. Ugggghh why I don't care about these stupid tests so much?!

TP how far were you when you had your first scan? It was earlier than 6 weeks, right? Mommy you had an early one too yea? I think I want to ask for the earliest scan that they will give me!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's sooooo sweet when they pray for baby siblings, isn't it? My DS1 loved his little brother from the moment we brought him home - I know he would love having another sibling! DS2 may take longer to adjust to the idea LOL!!

Guys, my test line is now the same as the control at 12 dpo. This is starting to freak me out! Obviously there's the possibility of twins (which is even more possible as I was told I'd ovulate 2 eggs). But then my mind goes to what if it's a chromosome problem causing the high hcg or something like a molar pregnancy. Ugggghh why I don't care about these stupid tests so much?!

TP how far were you when you had your first scan? It was earlier than 6 weeks, right? Mommy you had an early one too yea? I think I want to ask for the earliest scan that they will give me!!

A dark line is GOOD! Don't fret!!! Honestly I think it's because of that little bit of science saying girls tends to have more HCG early! I wouldn't be jumping to a molar pregnancy, especially because those are sooo rare! I think you should push for an early scan just for your wellbeing! My first one was 5w5d and I'm so glad I went in when I did! In fact, I felt better after my 5w5d one than my 6w6d one lol (I think because I was so scared of the 6-8 week period from my previous losses).

And I hear you all on our kids and siblings. Anytime I remotely waver on this pregnancy because of my fears of another girl, I think of my DD's almost pathologica obsession with babies and remember I need to do this for her -- she needs a sibling. I hope your sons get their baby sisters!

12. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is sweet, when they are so involved!

I feel everything is great with you and baby.

I had my first scan at and was only measuring 5 weeks 6 days should’ve been 6 weeks 2 days, they only seen a sac the first time. I was scared. They had me come back the following week and there was this sweet little blob measuring only 2 days behind from where I should’ve been and her little heartbeat fluttering away and was the most beautiful sight and a shed a couple of tears. Things were finally looking up:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    A dark line is GOOD! Don't fret!!! Honestly I think it's because of that little bit of science saying girls tends to have more HCG early! I wouldn't be jumping to a molar pregnancy, especially because those are sooo rare! I think you should push for an early scan just for your wellbeing! My first one was 5w5d and I'm so glad I went in when I did! In fact, I felt better after my 5w5d one than my 6w6d one lol (I think because I was so scared of the 6-8 week period from my previous losses).

And I hear you all on our kids and siblings. Anytime I remotely waver on this pregnancy because of my fears of another girl, I think of my DD's almost pathologica obsession with babies and remember I need to do this for her -- she needs a sibling. I hope your sons get their baby sisters!
    When do you get to find out what baby is tp?? Prayers this is your sweet little guy!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance ladies! DH just looked at the test and goes "Yea the test line is actually darker than the control". I know I shouldn't let my mind go to something like a molar as those are so rare but it's hard after the past year to think things are actually going right!! Funny thing is with my 3 m/c's I was so stressed out that my tests were not darkening enough or fast enough (and with the 1st and 2nd m/cs, that really was a bad sign as my hormones weren't doing what they should), and now that it's darkening SO fast I'm freaking out just the same LOL!!! I'm trying to remind myself that b/c I got a BFP at 8 dpo, the bean must have implanted very early and thus that's likely why it's so dark already.

I will ask them on Tuesday when I go in for blood work when I can do the first scan and will tell them that I'm anxious and would like to do one as soon as I can. Unfortunately I will only be 4 weeks on Tuesday so even if I had one at 5 1/2 weeks that feels like a long time away!

TP - I sooooooooo hope this is your boy (and still think you have a great shot at it being so!) but you are right that no matter what if you're DD is wanting a baby this much then she will LOVE having a sibling - boy or girl!! As bad as I have had GD over the last couple of years (and I had a lot of it with DS2), it really has been the coolest thing watching my boys together. I honestly feel like DS1 was so meant to have a little brother and I feel like they really will be lifelong buddies. They are very different, and they fight all the time now (almost always over toys!), but they are just so, so cute together. IF your baby is girl I know your DD will love having a sister and it will be really fun to watch them together (and they'll fight too LOL!).

BUT doesn't matter because you're going to have a boy!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

16. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast