Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I had some spotting today very very little and I think it has already stopped. It also wasn’t bright red - more brownish red. Trying not to freak out - I had spotting/bleeding issues in both of my pregnancies with my boys that never had a clear cause. We’ve always suspected it comes from my cervix which is super irritable and I think prone to bleeding in pregnancy. No sex in recent days but I’ve been up and down the stairs a lot, carrying heavy laundry baskets, lifting things, etc. So hopefully it’s that. If it’s still there tomorrow I’ll probably call in - but I also have an appointment on Monday. Ugh - this is not what I need right now. Especially after DS1 woke up with strep yesterday morning, and I’m worried about DS2 and I getting it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok it’s not done. Just went to the bathroom and there is still a bit of pink

I don’t know ladies should I call in tonight? I feel like after a night of sleep it will have stopped.

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC, I know that can be scary. If you call would you maybe feel better? Chances are they'll say that's normal. When I had spotting early in pregnancy (previously) and called, the nurse reassured me that it is very common and usually doesn't mean anything. I also asked if there was any intervention they might be able to do to prevent miscarriage and they said no. maybe call if it is likely to decreese your stress and don't call if that would be less stressful?
    sending a hug

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

4. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Ok it’s not done. Just went to the bathroom and there is still a bit of pink

I don’t know ladies should I call in tonight? I feel like after a night of sleep it will have stopped.

It sounds like a bit of overdoing it, honestly. Always and anytime, you should call in just for peace of mind if you ever feel worried. My L&D center saw me several times during my last trimester for my last pregnancy (okay, okay, more like a dozen!) you could try drinking as much as you can and resting as much as possible for the next day. That always helped me a ton on those overdoing it episodes.

6. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Gafan. I think I'm going to see if it continues tomorrow and if it does I'll call tomorrow. I probably did too much today - like 10+ loads of laundry, cleaning the house, taking care of a sick kid, etc. etc. so it's probably related to that. Hoping after a night's sleep it will have stopped.

Ugh. Pregnancy is WAY WAY too stressful.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hannah - I agree.... Hopefully a night of rest will make it go away
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone dealt with headaches yet? I just had my first, all day migraine and it's awful. I can deal with the nausea all say, but this makes trying to do things difficult and I can only take so much medicine!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Ladies I had some spotting today very very little and I think it has already stopped. It also wasn’t bright red - more brownish red. Trying not to freak out - I had spotting/bleeding issues in both of my pregnancies with my boys that never had a clear cause. We’ve always suspected it comes from my cervix which is super irritable and I think prone to bleeding in pregnancy. No sex in recent days but I’ve been up and down the stairs a lot, carrying heavy laundry baskets, lifting things, etc. So hopefully it’s that. If it’s still there tomorrow I’ll probably call in - but I also have an appointment on Monday. Ugh - this is not what I need right now. Especially after DS1 woke up with strep yesterday morning, and I’m worried about DS2 and I getting it now!

Pregnancy is so stressful! I'm sure it's nothing, especially if you had it in previous pregnancies. I don't think it ever hurts to call. I know I feel awkward that I may be bugging my OB with that sort of stuff.
    For example my last pregnancy at 33 weeks I went to make a wee. Came back to the couch and sat down. 10 minutes later stood up and water started trickling down my leg... like quite a bit. Of course these things always happen late at night right?! So I called in and was told to meet my OB at the hospital. Yep I had peed my pants. My OB came in at 11pm at night, my mom rushed to babysit DS1 cuz I had peed myself.... so when something similar happened 3 weeks later I left it. Turns out that time I didn't pee my pants! It all ended up fine except by the time of got to hospital I couldn't have an epidural. Anyway my point is lesson learnt- I may still feel awkward but I'll always call in now. Just for piece of mind. Pregnancy is stressful enough!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous. I just need to see there is still a heartbeat. Since finding out its a girl I'm waiting for something to go wrong. I can't believe we'd be this lucky. I never thought there'd be a downside to finding out its the gender I want. But there is a reason to go team green that I hadn't thought of.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. Likes ABC.2606, Throwaway_panther, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Pregnancy is so stressful! I'm sure it's nothing, especially if you had it in previous pregnancies. I don't think it ever hurts to call. I know I feel awkward that I may be bugging my OB with that sort of stuff.
    For example my last pregnancy at 33 weeks I went to make a wee. Came back to the couch and sat down. 10 minutes later stood up and water started trickling down my leg... like quite a bit. Of course these things always happen late at night right?! So I called in and was told to meet my OB at the hospital. Yep I had peed my pants. My OB came in at 11pm at night, my mom rushed to babysit DS1 cuz I had peed myself.... so when something similar happened 3 weeks later I left it. Turns out that time I didn't pee my pants! It all ended up fine except by the time of got to hospital I couldn't have an epidural. Anyway my point is lesson learnt- I may still feel awkward but I'll always call in now. Just for piece of mind. Pregnancy is stressful enough!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous. I just need to see there is still a heartbeat. Since finding out its a girl I'm waiting for something to go wrong. I can't believe we'd be this lucky. I never thought there'd be a downside to finding out its the gender I want. But there is a reason to go team green that I hadn't thought of.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Oh wow that’s crazy - glad things ended up ok and you made it to the hospital in time! Yea pregnancy is so frustrating & confusing sometimes!

I know what you mean about the extra anxiety - it’s one reason why I was hesitant about finding out the genders so early on. Now knowing there is a girl in there I feel like something has to go wrong! (And the spotting today didn’t help). I have my next scan on Monday and I’m nervous too!

Let us know how your scan goes!!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC o didn’t even have a speck of spotting with my son, so when I went to the toilet I’m this pregnancy and saw brown/pink (more than spotting more like beginning of period) I was a wreck!

Mine needed being exactly what you said, irritated cervix! I even had a tiny bit of cramping and everything was fine! She’s kicking my ribs as we speak! Lol!

I know it won’t stop your worry completely but just wanted to share my experience, I didn’t realise how common it actually was!

Xx
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast