Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Baby is perfect! Heartbeat was 176 and little one was so lively and moving around on the screen. Official due date is March 2nd! Attachment 40057

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    So wonderful Eighme! That's an awesome heartbeat!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had this with every pregnancy! It was due to baby pressing on a nerve in my spine. Started only at about 37 weeks with first. Then 30 weeks with second. And I already started feeling it week 10 with this one. Though it has gone away now, I do expect it to come back. A smiley belt helps alleviate the pressure. And the physio will give you some good stretches. Totally makes sense that it would be happening early because of all the pregnancies. I've had just under 2 year between 1 and 2 and then 17 months between 2 and now. And I think even that break has had an effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Are we about due for a new thread?! Haha, I don't think any of the EDD groups are following the 50 page rule!

In other news, I got a referral for physical therapy. My hips and low back have been really, really bad for awhile, even with chiropractic now. I joked to my midwife that I must be really good at making relaxin, and she said they actually have observed that there is a "cumulative effect" to exposure and that my almost nonstop being pregnant for 3 years has probably taken its toll. Has anyone else had it get this bad with subsequent pregnancies? I'm only just showing but am already waddling at times, having constant back spasms from any activity... I am so happy baby is doing well, but I'm worried I'll be bedbound by the holidays
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adorable!!! I had a scan today too and had a wiggle worm as well! So much fun!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are we about due for a new thread?! Haha, I don't think any of the EDD groups are following the 50 page rule!

In other news, I got a referral for physical therapy. My hips and low back have been really, really bad for awhile, even with chiropractic now. I joked to my midwife that I must be really good at making relaxin, and she said they actually have observed that there is a "cumulative effect" to exposure and that my almost nonstop being pregnant for 3 years has probably taken its toll. Has anyone else had it get this bad with subsequent pregnancies? I'm only just showing but am already waddling at times, having constant back spasms from any activity... I am so happy baby is doing well, but I'm worried I'll be bedbound by the holidays
    I’m so glad you said this! Mine is awful this round. I even get a grinding noise in my lower back, tailbone area when I walk sometimes. It’s horrible! I really think there’s something to the “cumulative effect” for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was bad by the end of first preganancy, needed physiology referral by beginning of third trimester with second (but bad hip and back pain from about 20 weeks) and now needing physiology referral this time at 16 weeks. Already my back and hips are playing up and the sciatic pain is like it was at the end of my first two pregnancies. Hope you can get some relief as it makes for a long painful pregnancy.

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute Eighme!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Eighme thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Baby is perfect! Heartbeat was 176 and little one was so lively and moving around on the screen. Official due date is March 2nd! Attachment 40057

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    beautiful! and I am happy to hear little one is so lively.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful baby Eighme
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

13. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shinay how r u? Do u feel little better? Think of u
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for chiming in! It's actually not sciatica, which confuses my chiro haha. But that grinding feeling is totally similar to what I'm feeling! That and just immense tightness no matter the stretching, adjustments, etc. It's almost a burning pain across my low back and hips? I just can't get over how frequently I'm waddling and many people still aren't even sure I'm pregnant yet!! I'm definitely guessing my hips will never return to pre-pregnancy size now too with how much they "relax" XD

And just wanting to say how thankful I am for this group again. I'm in a lot of loss groups elsewhere, and one of the ones I still talk in a lot had a post last night where everyone was shitting on people with gender disappointment "because they should be happy even to be getting a living baby." I debated whether or not to say anything, but since I don't shy away from stuff, I said something and am now awaiting the shitstorm.

It just sucks, because I have to wrestle with those feelings everyday. I SHOULD be happy to get a living baby. I am really psyching myself up to be, and even realized after seeing some young babies in my life for the first time the other day, I WILL be happy to get any living baby. But after making and losing sons, of course I'm going to ache for a boy even more than I was before.

I should note, too, the whole conversation started because of a woman freaking out about her baby having a heartbeat of 150 when she really wanted a boy :P

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast