Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, ladies! What are you taking to relieve you head sched and/or doing? Tylenol is my go to but you can only take so much of it a day!

Sorry we are all feeling lousy but I am glad I have some comradery!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    I’m 6 weeks today and my symptoms have been pretty similar to my prior boy pregnancies. Wondering if anyone has had very similar pregnancies but ended up getting a different gender? Im trying to keep some hope up that I have a shot for a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I asked that exact same question on a forum before I found out it was a girl. I'd say mine has been very similar to my boys. I was pretty convinced this was a boy too. No Nausea with any... maybe a little bit of food aversion with this one. Not because it made me sick I just wasn't hungry. Probably equally tired and my boobs haven't hurt with any either...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Thinkingofthree thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m 6 weeks today and my symptoms have been pretty similar to my prior boy pregnancies. Wondering if anyone has had very similar pregnancies but ended up getting a different gender? Im trying to keep some hope up that I have a shot for a girl.

Me!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Tharyla, Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My third pregnancy was the polar opposite of my first two. It was DS3. I'm now a firm believer that symptoms don't mean anything!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Me me me. I had 2 IDENTICAL pregnancies and ended up with different genders. It was crazy. I thought they were wrong the entire time. But alas, he was all boy.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I just need to spew to people who understand.

We went to a wedding last night with all of DH's family. I hadn't seen any of them for awhile since I was such a recluse during the losses. One of them was a cousin in law who had EMAILED her pregnancy announcement right when I lost my baby in November (and I had already been off FB to avoid the hurt from these announcements, so was very salty over the email), of course with a baby due in May (which I was also suppose to have). She had a girl first and I hoped we wouldn't see them to find out what they ended up having, especially since they showed up late to the wedding and sans kids.

Well eventually the kids showed up and sure enough she had a boy and I have been unable to shake the hurt and jealousy I feel over it?! She's a skinny lifelong vegetarian with a very chubby hubby, so I thought she'd have another girl and am so surprised it's a boy. And I think I'm hurt because I feel, "SHE can even get a boy, and here I'll probably end up with a girl because of DH."

I'm so sad too because I was having such a good time until seeing them. This hurt will never stop until I get my boy. And even being this far in pregnancy doesn't take away the hurt from seeing the babies born when mine were supposed to be

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Yes Surrounded! So I was a nonstop fountain with DD (ruined all my undies!), and now I have occasional bursts that always make me anxious it's amniotic fluid! I often have what looks like EWCM though which throws me off! I know it's all normal but I'm also always confused by its changing presentation, lol

Also, so I started seeing a new chiropractor (who has 2 boys) and she seems obsessed with guessing gender since she knows we're not finding out. She was even going on about the heartrate today! I had already mentioned, "We don't pay too much attention to that because of all our losses, we just want to focus on a breathing baby," and still she guesses. Very annoying, and makes me bitter because I just think, "Must be nice to have had no losses that you can't even understand why I keep saying 'JUST WANT A LIVING BABY.'"
    AUGGHHH this is my personal pet peeve. I really think that all medical practitioners need to leave gender guessing alone because they are the literal worst about continuing on with OWT that are completely debunked.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yep. My second son and my DD were identical pregnancies - both very easy and with very little sickness. My other three boys were totally different from each other and from the other two!

14. Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and Panther, also, so sorry about the wedding. I know I say this all the time but that is still the thing that gets to me after all this time, the people who just get BG/GB without even thinking about it. And since this is like 50% of everyone, no getting away from it. Thinking of you.

16. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes hopper, Noemi2017, kikurose liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry that you have to go through these emotions TP. I completely understand the double whammy of seeing a baby that is the same age yours should be and the gender you're dreaming of. I haven't been through a loss but I know every friend that had a baby girl I felt a twinge of resentment. And every boy born i felt a little relieved.

You can't control the way you feel about people or situations. But I'm sure she has no idea she was hurting you when she announced her pregnancy or brought her baby last night. For all you know she may have been hoping for a sister for her daughter and looks at baby girls with longing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Ladies, I just need to spew to people who understand.

We went to a wedding last night with all of DH's family. I hadn't seen any of them for awhile since I was such a recluse during the losses. One of them was a cousin in law who had EMAILED her pregnancy announcement right when I lost my baby in November (and I had already been off FB to avoid the hurt from these announcements, so was very salty over the email), of course with a baby due in May (which I was also suppose to have). She had a girl first and I hoped we wouldn't see them to find out what they ended up having, especially since they showed up late to the wedding and sans kids.

Well eventually the kids showed up and sure enough she had a boy and I have been unable to shake the hurt and jealousy I feel over it?! She's a skinny lifelong vegetarian with a very chubby hubby, so I thought she'd have another girl and am so surprised it's a boy. And I think I'm hurt because I feel, "SHE can even get a boy, and here I'll probably end up with a girl because of DH."

I'm so sad too because I was having such a good time until seeing them. This hurt will never stop until I get my boy. And even being this far in pregnancy doesn't take away the hurt from seeing the babies born when mine were supposed to be
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast