Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!! I've been MIA the past several days - DH was traveling for work and it's been a LONG few weeks with sick kids, house issues, etc. Plus I'm still just not feeling very well - so tired and the nausea is still bad at night. I'm 14w4d today so I'm really hoping I get some energy soon and start feeling better! Still feel like I'm eating terrible too and am gaining weight so fast. I seriously look like a whale and I'm kinda hating it - especially after I had lost so much weight swaying and felt SOO nice and skinny there for a short while!

Sounds like I'm not alone though with all the miserable pregnancy symptoms though! Sorry for all the nausea, headaches, etc. that everyone is dealing with!!

Hopper I'm sorry about the awful morning sickness. Hope you feel better soon Glad baby looked great though!

Simkan glad your tooth is fixed!! Yikes you have had a rough go of it lately!

Hannah - I ordered the at home Hypnobabies stuff with DS2. Did not keep up with the "homework" as much as I was supposed to but I did like it - the recordings are very relaxing and it was a nice thing to listen to at night (sometimes I'd fall asleep to it - which I think they say is normal, LOL!). I didn't end up using it really in labor though as my whole labor was only 3 hours. But I think if you think you'll have a longer, intense labor and want it to be more peaceful it's a good method to use!

Surrounded YAAAAY that you had a good scan and YAAAAY that you have a gender scan on Monday!! Can't wait to hear! Hoping you hear pink!!! And yes - I do have a lot of CM during pregnancy - bleck!

Raining can't wait to hear about your scan as well!!! Hoping everything with your little bean looks perfect!!

TP I'm sorry about what you felt at the wedding I still get bothered a LOT by the people who have B/G pairs... it somehow seems completely unfair how many people I know/see who have 2 kids and get one of each without any effort. Really bugs me for some reason - even though I love the brother bond I see with my boys and couldn't imagine not having had one of them. But it still bugs me. I've been struggling with resentment and jealousy for awhile now towards one of my cousins who lives near me. She had a girl, and then a boy - they are done now... And I swear I feel like everything else in her life just comes easy to her. I'm excited about B/G twins (if the NIPT is right - LOL still can't totally believe it yet!), but I've been thinking about it and I really feel convinced now that if we had only gotten pregnant with one instead of two, that one would have been a boy. Like I feel like the ONLY reason I'm getting a girl (IF the NIPT is right!) is because we "upped our odds" A LOT by having two babies and it seems like most fraternal twins are B/G. So it's like lately I think, ok I worked my butt off swaying for over a year, did EVERYTHING I could, I had 3 losses, and STILL I probably would have had a boy if it had just been one. I just really think DH and I are primarily "set" for making boys. Still seems a little crazy to me that a boy did sneak in there this time with all those non-boy friendly "obstacles" - but, as we know there are a lot of women on here who have such fantastic sways who still end up with opposites. Don't get me wrong I am very excited for DS3 too but it's just a little crazy to me that it happened. But anyways... yea I just don't understand why getting the desired gender is so hard for some and so damn easy for others!!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther, hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL just realized I put 5 sad smiley faces in my last post and not one happy one haha!!! Well that's a very cranky pregnant woman for ya, LOL
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you all avoiding caffeine completely? I'm debating having an espresso today to get over some jet lag. I haven't had caffeine in months, so it might be stringer in my system.
    I have already decided to enjoy a medium-cooked burger or two on vacation, so why not add caffeine too?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Are you all avoiding caffeine completely? I'm debating having an espresso today to get over some jet lag. I haven't had caffeine in months, so it might be stringer in my system.
    I have already decided to enjoy a medium-cooked burger or two on vacation, so why not add caffeine too?

I have a latte every day. Have with all my pregnancies. Most of my friends do too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc I feel that way too! Being my lowest ever adult weight on the le diet I felt FANTASTIC! Made it harder to deal with the rapid weight gain I’m having now at 30 weeks!

Also I didn’t cut out caffeine, here in the UK guidelines are as long as you stay within 200mg I believe
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

8. Likes ABC.2606, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    I'm so sorry that you have to go through these emotions TP. I completely understand the double whammy of seeing a baby that is the same age yours should be and the gender you're dreaming of. I haven't been through a loss but I know every friend that had a baby girl I felt a twinge of resentment. And every boy born i felt a little relieved.

You can't control the way you feel about people or situations. But I'm sure she has no idea she was hurting you when she announced her pregnancy or brought her baby last night. For all you know she may have been hoping for a sister for her daughter and looks at baby girls with longing...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Oh, I know this! I more than anyone know we don't know how the others feel (I can remember a pregnant woman of two boys giving me the most resentful look once when I was carrying DD when she was very little and I wanted so badly to say, "Trust me, I wanted what you want!"

I'm just bitter she got a PP so easily, and am still resentful that she emailed a pregnancy announcement when I had removed myself from Facebook purposely to avoid how much they hurt! We're not even remotely close btw :P So I am just still pained by trying to protect myself and she still felt a way to wedge in the hurt with the announcement, not the baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I avoided in the first tri but I'm back to having tea! I am usually having a strong black tea latte everyday!

11. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dont drink as much as I did... I was a coffee, iced tea, and soda fiend. I had dropped the soda totally while dieting before getting pregnant, an also switched to Crystal Lite and diet teas. I do still have an iced coffee pretty much daily now. Really trying to guzzle water but... meh. Im one of the few that seem to HATE water. I force myself.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

13. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Hey ladies!! I've been MIA the past several days - DH was traveling for work and it's been a LONG few weeks with sick kids, house issues, etc. Plus I'm still just not feeling very well - so tired and the nausea is still bad at night. I'm 14w4d today so I'm really hoping I get some energy soon and start feeling better! Still feel like I'm eating terrible too and am gaining weight so fast. I seriously look like a whale and I'm kinda hating it - especially after I had lost so much weight swaying and felt SOO nice and skinny there for a short while!

Sounds like I'm not alone though with all the miserable pregnancy symptoms though! Sorry for all the nausea, headaches, etc. that everyone is dealing with!!

Hopper I'm sorry about the awful morning sickness. Hope you feel better soon Glad baby looked great though!

Simkan glad your tooth is fixed!! Yikes you have had a rough go of it lately!

Hannah - I ordered the at home Hypnobabies stuff with DS2. Did not keep up with the "homework" as much as I was supposed to but I did like it - the recordings are very relaxing and it was a nice thing to listen to at night (sometimes I'd fall asleep to it - which I think they say is normal, LOL!). I didn't end up using it really in labor though as my whole labor was only 3 hours. But I think if you think you'll have a longer, intense labor and want it to be more peaceful it's a good method to use!

Surrounded YAAAAY that you had a good scan and YAAAAY that you have a gender scan on Monday!! Can't wait to hear! Hoping you hear pink!!! And yes - I do have a lot of CM during pregnancy - bleck!

Raining can't wait to hear about your scan as well!!! Hoping everything with your little bean looks perfect!!

TP I'm sorry about what you felt at the wedding I still get bothered a LOT by the people who have B/G pairs... it somehow seems completely unfair how many people I know/see who have 2 kids and get one of each without any effort. Really bugs me for some reason - even though I love the brother bond I see with my boys and couldn't imagine not having had one of them. But it still bugs me. I've been struggling with resentment and jealousy for awhile now towards one of my cousins who lives near me. She had a girl, and then a boy - they are done now... And I swear I feel like everything else in her life just comes easy to her. I'm excited about B/G twins (if the NIPT is right - LOL still can't totally believe it yet!), but I've been thinking about it and I really feel convinced now that if we had only gotten pregnant with one instead of two, that one would have been a boy. Like I feel like the ONLY reason I'm getting a girl (IF the NIPT is right!) is because we "upped our odds" A LOT by having two babies and it seems like most fraternal twins are B/G. So it's like lately I think, ok I worked my butt off swaying for over a year, did EVERYTHING I could, I had 3 losses, and STILL I probably would have had a boy if it had just been one. I just really think DH and I are primarily "set" for making boys. Still seems a little crazy to me that a boy did sneak in there this time with all those non-boy friendly "obstacles" - but, as we know there are a lot of women on here who have such fantastic sways who still end up with opposites. Don't get me wrong I am very excited for DS3 too but it's just a little crazy to me that it happened. But anyways... yea I just don't understand why getting the desired gender is so hard for some and so damn easy for others!!!!
    Thank you! Ill be leaving here in 24 hours (not like Im counting down or anything) and Im really hoping Oops cooperates!

I feel really guilty... Ive actually had such a smooth pregnancy so far. Its similar to my one with DS1 in that aspect, except Im not super tired. I get a few headaches and am so hungry all the time, which is different from both my other pregnancies, but thats about it. I hope you all feel better soon!
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

15. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so hope some of you ladies start feeling better!! Especially when many of you are into the second tri now -- come on placentas!!

So I'm asking a dumb question now: I've mentioned before that so many people thought DD was going to be a boy. Only DH, me and MIL/SIL thought she'd be girl. Now EVERYONE is guessing boy, including DH, MIL and SIL! Has anyone had people guess mostly correctly?! I'm obviously cautious based on my experience with DD, and I think it's how boy mom I am that is causing those guesses -- but am just wondering if any of you have had people guess mostly correct?!

17. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Eighme liked this post
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast