Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kelbear im so sorry he is being like that my dh is the same, completely uninterested and un-involved in pregnancy/babies, its all "my" thing never "ours" he openly doesnt want the baby etc etc so i get it 100%
    does your dh want a girl? or does he not want a baby full-stop though might come round a bit if it were to be a girl? either way i hope he gets over this soon and goes back to being supportive!! FWIW my dh always seems to "come round" to the new baby much much more when they are around 6-12 months old and start being interactive.
    i hope the doctor agree's to tell you gender next time, sounds like that tech was being intentionally difficult..
    and Happy Birthday to your little boy
    now 6blue5pink

2. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Somebody tried to hear heartbeat at home? Im 9weeks 4days and i heart it today for the first time with AngelSound doppler. It was wonderful
    I have a Doppler at home I started listening at 10 weeks. I love it! Sometimes I have to search a bit because of my anterior placenta, but lately I’ve found it a lot easier since babe is bigger now.

4. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    kelbear im so sorry he is being like that my dh is the same, completely uninterested and un-involved in pregnancy/babies, its all "my" thing never "ours" he openly doesnt want the baby etc etc so i get it 100%
    does your dh want a girl? or does he not want a baby full-stop though might come round a bit if it were to be a girl? either way i hope he gets over this soon and goes back to being supportive!! FWIW my dh always seems to "come round" to the new baby much much more when they are around 6-12 months old and start being interactive.
    i hope the doctor agree's to tell you gender next time, sounds like that tech was being intentionally difficult..
    and Happy Birthday to your little boy
    Thank you. DH doesn't want this baby at all but I know he always wanted a daughter so I think he would eventually come around better if it was a girl as he already finds our two boys a handful. He definitely is better now DS2 is older and more interactive, he has never done baby well.
    I originally wanted to go team green but after lots of sleepless nights thinking and over thinking I know I need to find out for my sanity if this is a girl and so I can prepare myself for DH's response. Just hoping the dr can tell me in 2 weeks. Going to be a long 2 weeks more but I know it would have ruined DS2's birthday otherwise.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok!! It’s been a while since I’ve had a baby, does anyone have any experience with the Chicco bravo LE travel system or the Britax endeavors travel system? There are so many more options this time around!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While I’m soliciting for advice, any thoughts on ergobaby versus lillebaby carriers? TIA!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not familiar with the chicco brand, but I love the britax clicktight range. I don't think we have that particular one in NZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok!! It’s been a while since I’ve had a baby, does anyone have any experience with the Chicco bravo LE travel system or the Britax endeavors travel system? There are so many more options this time around!
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you all feeling?
    Tmorrow starts my week 8, and it is 9 days until my appointment. Feels like a long wait to hear a heartbeat. I hope to hear one but still feel pretty numb about this pregnancy. Either way I there's a good chance this will be my last pregnancy, for a lot of reasons, and I think I am ok with that.
    Could someone post a link to the April May June due date group? I'm kind of between groups and can't seem to find the page. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    How are you all feeling?
    Tmorrow starts my week 8, and it is 9 days until my appointment. Feels like a long wait to hear a heartbeat. I hope to hear one but still feel pretty numb about this pregnancy. Either way I there's a good chance this will be my last pregnancy, for a lot of reasons, and I think I am ok with that.
    Could someone post a link to the April May June due date group? I'm kind of between groups and can't seem to find the page. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Due in April/May/June 2019
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...0&share_type=t

Does that work? FX for you gafan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    While I’m soliciting for advice, any thoughts on ergobaby versus lillebaby carriers? TIA!
    I'm a big fan of Tulas, but am huge into babywearing! I don't like the velcro waistatrap on the Ergos from the last few years, but lilebabies aren't bad either. What are you looking for from wraps? I feel like so many carriers are dependant on personal preferences!

14. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhhh interesting! Well, I wore DS for as long as possible to do just about everything from regular walks to doing dishes, it was such a great weight loss exercise LOL. so I definitely want something easy to use (I’m terrified I’ll tie a wrap wrong and drop LO) and functional enough so I can just strap her on and go. By no means am I athletic, so no real work outs, just walking, errands, housework etc.

Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast