Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Completely agree - my DS2 has only just turned 1 but already has the most amazing personality, so loving, adventurous and cheeky. He and his brother are best mates (DS1 calls him "little buddy" often. I was so disappointed to see DS2 was a boy but now I can't imagine my boys not having each other.
    Boys should totally come in pairs! I think that's why I'm not as caught up in having a girl this time. I see the friendship DS1 and DS2 have and I think DS3 could use a buddy like that so I don't overly mind if this is DS4! Either way 4 is the magic number for us! I suppose part of me will be sad at never having a daughter but my boys are ages 6, 4 and 2 so at this stage I really do understand the beauty of rearing boys! I didn't think I'd ever understand them having come from an entirely female household but I come to learn more and more every day. And the idea that I'm shaping these wonder little men into some day being husband's and fathers makes me incredibly happy. I think my GD has always stemmed from listening to what other people have to say but as I've gotten older and the boys have gotten bigger I've come to care a helluva lot less what anyone else thinks. I think my only trigger now is pigeon pairs which seems to be getting less and less over time thankfully!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC- So so happy for you hun, I had forgot my password, but I often thought you! Twins such wonderful news.

3. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Thanks ladies. So I will stop googling, we are all 100% he's a boy. Right? I'm doing that googling comparing thing.

I already am feeling better after just allowing myself to cry and realize it isn't a girl for us this time.

Hope everyone else's scans turn out great and you get your desired genders!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Eighme, I’m going to be really honest with you here. There was a part of me that really believed that I was going to be the only one not hearing my desired gender. And although I am so happy that I’m not alone, I am still so sorry that you didn’t hear girl. I’m happy that you have such a good attitude about it though! I’m almost glad I now know just so I can stop hoping for the opposite outcome. That little boy is going to steal your heart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Eighme, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Hannah! I absolutely agree with you. It's difficult to watch everyone get their GD's, and there has still been moments throughout the days since where I wonder "Well MAYBE..." But I know he's s boy.

He was just meant to be and I am still coming to terms with it. But it's a lot easier for me to focus on the positive than the might have been (just a personal thing because otherwise I'll go insane).

So, please feel free to message or talk to me if you want/need to because I know exactly how you're feeling! Hoping you and your little one are happy and healthy!

7. Likes ABC.2606, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    ABC- So so happy for you hun, I had forgot my password, but I often thought you! Twins such wonderful news.
    Thanks Desi! I just replied to you on another post but please let me know how you’re doing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today a cashier said, "So getting closer, aren't you?" I said, "Not really!" and felt pretty offended. But then I overanalyzed and sort of registered that I'm now in my 26th week... so maybe I'm not as a far from the end as I feel? I don't know, pregnancy is so quick and so slow at the same time. Just feel like it was my first implied BIG size comment and now O feel self conscious!
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; September 21st, 2018 at 05:16 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Today a cashier said, "So getting closer, aren't you?" I said, "Not really!" and felt pretty offended. But then I overanalyzed and sort of registered that I'm now in my 26th week... so maybe I'm not as a far as I feel? I don't know, pregnancy is so quick and so slow at the same time. Just feel like it was my first implied BIG size comment and now O feel self conscious!
    Oh, girl - I'm preparing myself for those comments to start any day now. Only 20.5 weeks but I'm huge! I look like I'm 30+ weeks right now. My immediate, self-conscious response to anyone who asks how far along I am is "I'm only _ weeks.... But there's TWO!!". I can't imagine what people are going to say when I get further along.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Today a cashier said, "So getting closer, aren't you?" I said, "Not really!" and felt pretty offended. But then I overanalyzed and sort of registered that I'm now in my 26th week... so maybe I'm not as a far from the end as I feel? I don't know, pregnancy is so quick and so slow at the same time. Just feel like it was my first implied BIG size comment and now O feel self conscious!
    Tp people just feel the need to say something. I actually dont think they even really think about what they're going to say. Its like - pregnant lady, I must mention something about the size of her stomach.
    With ds2 in the same day I had a stranger comment about how am I sure it isn't twins, and another say that my stomach was so small am I sure the baby is ok!
    Just go with- ummm I'm not pregnant! That'll shut them up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

12. Likes Eighme, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always say pregnancy is the only time in a woman's life when people of all walks of life, age, ect feel like they get a right to comment on your body or just touch you without asking.

I got flustered with my first pregnancy when people made remarks, but now I flat out tell them they are being rude. It really makes people shut their mouths. I don't think they intentionally mean to be rude, but, I wouldn't walk up to anyone (pregnant or not) and make a comment on their body.

14. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya ladies! I got asked yesterday if twins run on my side of the family. I'm barely 13 weeks but I'm huge! I'm normally very slender but honestly I look (in the words of my DH) "about 5 months along"! I'm so conscious of people asking that I'm wearing super baggy clothes and DHs hoodies!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast