Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Girls... I'm first going to start with an apology.
    I know I completely checked out of here when I found out about ds3 and I am truly sorry to have worried any of you- it was not my intention it was just my only coping strategy unfortunately!
    This site was my place of hope and when the hope was gone it was just too painful to come here until I was in a better place mentally. It was selfish of me but I had to do something to ease the pain so I can could carry on for my boys and husband.
    I know most of you will understand and if I've upset anyone I really do apologise xxx

I'm doing better. I'm 21 weeks and slowly getting excited to meet our little man. Our 20 week scan was great and he looks just like his big brothers!

Family and friends have been mostly positive with their comments which really helps too.

I am going to go back and read the thread to catch up on you all- I have missed you all!

Congratulations in advance to all of you who have found out they are having their desired gender and heartfelt hugs to those who have not and are dealing with the pain associated with that. I hope I can help you find peace xxx
    It is good to hear from you, Kitten. I am glad to hear you are bonding with this baby.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten - it's so good to hear from you!!! I know a lot of us were really worried - not upset of course - just worried if you were doing ok!!! I totally understand needing to take a break and be away from here. I'm glad you've been able to focus on your husband and boys and work through some of the painful emotions. GD sucks so badly - I wish no one had to go through it. And I'm glad you're getting more excited about your new little guy!! I agree - anatomy scans do seem to help with the bonding process. And I know the minute you meet him you'll fall even more in love! I can tell you are a wonderful mother and these three boys are very lucky to have you as their mom!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ABC thank you so much for your kindness I've missed you immensely!
    I also distanced myself from social media, some activities and even some family and friends and it allowed me to get perspective and time to heal without triggers and I'm so glad it worked- I just want to be a good mum it's all I've ever wanted to be.
    I read so many books over the last 10 weeks purely fiction (mainly Jodi Picoult lol she's good for putting problems in perspective) and took the boys to so many new places we would never normally go like exploring creeks, having picnics, going on bush walks and visiting new deserted beaches and sometimes we just stayed home and played all day- it was the best escape for me. I just wanted to reconnect with my boys and get to know them more- sort of get back to the basics of mothering without the wanting/desiring/waiting. I guess I just decided to enjoy the now without the what ifs.
    I have thought of you so much and sent positive thoughts your way.
    How are those beautiful twin bubbas?
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

6. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Girls... I'm first going to start with an apology.
    I know I completely checked out of here when I found out about ds3 and I am truly sorry to have worried any of you- it was not my intention it was just my only coping strategy unfortunately!
    This site was my place of hope and when the hope was gone it was just too painful to come here until I was in a better place mentally. It was selfish of me but I had to do something to ease the pain so I can could carry on for my boys and husband.
    I know most of you will understand and if I've upset anyone I really do apologise xxx

I'm doing better. I'm 21 weeks and slowly getting excited to meet our little man. Our 20 week scan was great and he looks just like his big brothers!

Family and friends have been mostly positive with their comments which really helps too.

I am going to go back and read the thread to catch up on you all- I have missed you all!

Congratulations in advance to all of you who have found out they are having their desired gender and heartfelt hugs to those who have not and are dealing with the pain associated with that. I hope I can help you find peace xxx
    I recognise your name from my previous sway and I've gathered a little of your story from bits I've read by the wonderful ladies in this group so although you are likely unfamiliar with me I just wanted to say I'm glad to see you have found the strength and inner peace to come back. I too had a "failed sway" (hate that term!) with my DS3 and after being a super active member for a long time prior to that I just left and felt I couldn't come back. I know the girls here would have understood more than anyone else but, also like you, I put myself on a social media ban and just embraced the moment. It helped immensely. I think part of my GD stemmed from being unable to handle the almost disappointment of others at hearing I was having yet another boy. (Another reason I have not and will not be putting anything on any social media platforms about this pregnancy. It's much easier when you just go with it and live in the now)
    And then meeting DS3 and experiencing the beauty of Who he is and how he has healed my heart has made GD so much easier to manage. He is the light of our lives and as another member told me at the time when I found out we were having a third boy "They may not always be the gender we want but we always get the child we need" and it's proven to be so true for us.
    I truly hope you enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy and I look forward to seeing you around here again xx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

8. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes gafan, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kittendreams I can't tell you how happy I am to see you post. I never stopped thinking of you

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to see you back and feeling better Kittendreams! I totally understand where you were coming from going off for a bit.
    Dont think anyone would of ever been upset with you! Just happy to know you're ok!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

12. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your kind words and support are so humbling thank you girls this is such a special place xx
    Hopper your story gives me so much comfort thank you for sharing. I had a failed (hate that term too) sway with ds2 as well and I took that a lot better than this time- I'm not sure why but he is the light of our lives so when I feel down I just look at him and remind myself how lucky I am to have him and remember that as soon as I saw him I fell head over heels ( same as ds1 really too) and I know I'll do the same this time too.

Pbn I think of you so much too- I'm sure you are still being a beautiful angel to everyone on these boards and I look forward to reading your sweet and thoughtful posts again xx

Simkan how are you? Hoping your pregnancy has been uncomplicated so far and that your beautiful girl is cooking away nicely! Have you had your 20 week scan yet?
    Xxx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

14. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gafan, I am so, so sorry not only that your sway didn't go your way but that you found out that way! I wish they had flagged the report somehow better I am so glad you are feeling a bit better now. You are so strong to have gotten through the day after that shock <3

kittendreams, I am so happy to see you back on! I don't think there's a single one of us who was offended! We all just were worried, since we know how awful GD can be. I totally understand you needing to take the time to yourself and am really pleased to see you back. I'm glad you are getting good support from DH and aren't needing to weather awful GD comments either! I know how much of a difference that can make.

As always in this journey, it always seems so cruel that you both get what I've put myself through hell for, when I'd do anything to give YOU all what you want so much and keep it far away from me! GD is such a U&$*&%!

16. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes gafan, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling a bit better today. When I woke up I just felt less anxious knowing I am still pregnant and forgot at first anything about boy/girl.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kittendreams good u r back i like your attitude and im sure u r perfect mother to your kids and new baby will bring much more joy to your family
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

19. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast