Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi ladies, they’ve decided now they think it’s a missed miscarriage rather than ectopic so I’m having medical management tomorrow. I wanted it to pass naturally so have had one final hcg to see if it’s going down yet and just waiting for results. Has anyone had the tablets before? Think they are a pessary?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    Sorry I didn’t see this before being as you’ve probably already made your decision. I’ve used the tablets for a missed miscarriage before. They were inserted vaginally. Doc said they can be taken orally but vaginally is more effective. It was a hard process but over within 8 hours. I felt like I was constantly on the toilet. Painful cramps. Weak from losing blood and fluids. It caused diarrhea too. I had a friend go through the same situation and she had a very similar experience. It wasn’t pleasant by any means but pretty sure nothing of this nature is. I haven’t had a d&c so can’t really compare.
    Sorry for all you’re going through.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I hope that by writing this I don't make everyone think I'm a psychopath, but I just wanted to get this off my chest. Usually during the follicular phase of ovulation I am a very calm, slow to anger person, but during the luteal phase I have a strange anger problem, and now in pregnancy the anger problem is stronger and there seems to be no end in sight (until after delivery). Why I call my anger problem strange is because I don't (thank goodness!) act out on it, I just have terribly violent fantasies so intense that I clentch my fists.

I tried googling rage fits in pregnancy, and it seems pretty common, but for everyone else it was directed at their DH as a response to something annoying he just did, and then they yell at him. I sometimes feel a dull resentment toward DH, but the burning rage is never directed at him, in fact it's directed at various people who mistreated me in the past (and nothing like sexual abuse) and who I haven't even seen for quite some time and aren't in my life anymore. And I just get these violent fantasies of mauling them which is way overreacting to what they did to me.

I don't think I need to see a psychiatrist because I am not acting out on the anger, and once the rage fit passes I am ashamed of what I imagined doing to the person. I'm not interested in getting on some kind of medicine, but would like practical tips on how to stop/minimize this rage.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

3. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have the same thing and I've learned it's actually only the first week of the luteal phase (at least for me) and I figure it has to be progesterone. Actually kind of looking forward to menopause to get rid of it to be honest. Sometimes it's anger with someone present, other times it's things from the past or more global situations where I just get furious with people that I don't even know LOL.

Some months are terrible, some months are barely there. I felt it was at its worst during my late 30's and has gotten better since then.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh... my HG (hyperemesis gravidarum). I was puking at midnight, 130ish, 330ish, 5ish, 630 before work, 730 at work, and ended for now at 1230. Kept down half of lunch and went almost 24 hours with no food or fluids staying down.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Last edited by HGmama; August 26th, 2018 at 09:11 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @MrsEnglish - dont worry you're not alone with the crazy angry moodiness, I have struggled with that ever since having my daughter, I think my hormones have shifted a little because it does feel different.

@HGmama - oh you poor thing, that must be terrible! are you taking any medication to try and ease the nausea at all? hoping it improves for you soon xo how long were you sick with your last pregnancy?

my whole family has gone down with a cold so we've just been laying low and trying to recover getting sick while pregnant really takes it out of you thats for sure went to my 1st Drs appoint last tuesday and got a request form for my Harmony Test and also a routine ultrasound at around 12 weeks, so yea will be waiting for those when they come up in a few weeks.

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missiz- my HG lasted until approximately 33 weeks, and then was able to stay on just oral meds. I went to ER at 14 weeks for fluids and then L&D for fluids at 16 weeks and then started home health at 18 weeks. So I got IV fluids at home when needed and then started a zofran pump in my abdomen from weeks 18-33. I delivered at 38 weeks.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HGmama that sounds so intense!! how awful for you I didnt even know there was such thing as a zofran pump, but I am glad it helped you at least some. I wonder if this pregnancy will be different, maybe it wont last as long? FX for you anyway xox

8 years 5 years

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HGMama, you're a hero in my eyes. Fx for you that it will be less severe this time. All the mom's who suffer HG are heros in my eyes. I don't vomit often (maybe once every two years) but when I do it totally knocks me out where I won't go to work that day and won't go shopping or do chores, just stay in bed all day.

Last pregnancy I had pretty bad nausea the first trimester but the only time I vomited during pregnancy was when I was in labor. So far this pregnancy is the same with nausea but no vomiting.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks like it was a miscarriage rather than ectopic as my levels have plummeted from over 4000 to 121 in 4 days. The tablets weren’t that bad really, some cramping for a few hours and then bleeding a bit like a heavy period. They’ve referred me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic too. Just have to take a test in 3 weeks to check it’s negative. It’s so sad to be taking a test and hoping for no line

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for the update mummy2boys, so sad that you have to go through this. I'm sure you feel relieved it wasnt an ectopic but it definitely doesnt make it any easier I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you xo

8 years 5 years

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast