Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    My Dr was hoping to avoid putting me on medication and I was worried about it too, so at this stage I wont be getting any. Does the medication your on have any side effects that you notice? Do you feel normal on them? I just dont want to feel hazy or sleepy or anything like that, I'm exhausted enough with the pregnancy lol Yea I went through a rough patch where lots of random things came together at once and put a fair bit of pressure on me... and it was really odd because I could feel that something was wrong, but I didnt know what exactly, I didnt have a name for it. So I have reached out to my husband, mum, dad and sisters who are all really suppostive and helpful and I feel it has made a slight improvement which I am extremely grateful for. I think I was really surprised at some of the symptoms of depression though, I hadnt looked into it much before but once I started doing a little research it definitely lined up and made alot of sense. Sounds like you are doing a good job of preparing yourself and getting lots of constructive coping methods sorted to help you which is great. Apart from antidepressants, did you goto a counsellor or therapy or anything? My Dr did mention it could be an option for me so was just wondering if its helped anyone else.

Thanks for speaking out about your experience, I appreciate your honesty and it does make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one going through it. Can I ask what effect the stress had on your children? I am trying so hard to ease my stress so it doesnt go through to the baby, but I suppose its easier said than done
    There is no way to know for sure. But cortisol and stress hormones go straight through the placenta. One of my children, I ws going through so much stress and he always had anxiety and now depression and behavioral issues. From a tiny age. I feel strongly of the correlation. And my last, before I was put on meds, was born full term at 4 lbs. There was no explanation to it, but soon after I was put on meds and they changed my life. There arent many studies to prove what actually happens but they know something does. I believe in it strongly enough that I'm on a medicine that isn't recommended during pregnancy. I have no symptoms in this medicine aside from lowered libido. It is a big deal, but thank G-d, it hasn't created any issues in my marriage. We work with it. I started at therapy but I don't think it did anything until I was on medicine. I think my anxiety was too high. After the medicine, I worked on myself in just a few weeks what I couldn't do for years in therapy. Then I discharged from therapy its amazing you are getting support of your family. Uou can try therapy as well, it may help you. We are all so different.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow thats interesting that your bub was on the smaller side, was he/she healthy despite being not very heavy? yea Im not sure how to go about fixing this... my Dr basically just wanted me to reach out to trusted family as a first step, and I've done that... and it may have made me feel a little better, maybe not so alone, but its definitely not made much of a difference with my symptoms. I just dont want to waste the time on therapy when its so hard to get the free time in the first place to goto the appointments, I dont want to put more stress on my husband than he already has.

so ladies, has anyone started feeling their bubs moving yet? I am 16 wks and 2 days and I am pretty certain I have felt a few little flutters. But its definitely taken a little longer than my last pregnancy, I was feeling defnite movements by 15 wks last time, and my son and husband could also feel them easily.... this time, I cant seem to catch it as its not very often and noone else has been able to feel it yet.

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok so is there anyone in our due date group that needs me to update or add info to the 1st post on this thread? anyone I have forgotten to add?

has anyone had any new scans or found out genders? trying to get some action back in to this sleepy thread xo hope you are all feeling well xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    ok so is there anyone in our due date group that needs me to update or add info to the 1st post on this thread? anyone I have forgotten to add?

has anyone had any new scans or found out genders? trying to get some action back in to this sleepy thread xo hope you are all feeling well xo
    Hi missiz, thanks!
    I swayed pink and am having pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I’m new here and wondering if anyone could have a guess at the gender based on the nub theory of my scan at 12w3d? Let me know 75DEA143-D957-4467-BED9-DF4EE772E671.jpeg75DEA143-D957-4467-BED9-DF4EE772E671.jpeg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got to see a 7 week heartbeat today
    I swayed pink. Cant know yet what it is. Probably boy number 6.

I'm just happy to see a heartbeat

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephaniejayne89 View Post
    Hi,
    I’m new here and wondering if anyone could have a guess at the gender based on the nub theory of my scan at 12w3d? Let me know 75DEA143-D957-4467-BED9-DF4EE772E671.jpeg75DEA143-D957-4467-BED9-DF4EE772E671.jpeg
    Very girly
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When is the best time to get a nub scan? Cuz I can't get nipt harmony and waiting until 16 weeks to confirm what I already know seems far away. So when should I schedule my appt? 12 weeks or more?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Hope all is well with everyone. I have been MIA for weeks now. Potty training a toddler is very time consuming and for some reason quite exhausting for me. I'll be 12 weeks tomm and I'm looking forward to seeing our littlest one next Fri for my nuchal screen u/s.

12. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Very girly
    Aww do you think? I thought so too. There is a second picture though that a think looks boyish! So confused!!

6D6AE880-BFB6-40D6-B126-0C6E92AEAB9D.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stephaniejayne89; November 1st, 2018 at 03:26 PM.

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast