Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Lilyflower - welcome to the due date group! will you find out at the 20 week scan do you think? goodluck with your pregnancy, it sounds like bub will be blessed with a loving caring family regardless of what he/she ends up being

@gafan - its exciting you are feeling kicks now, has it helped with you starting to bond with bub? I'm sorry you are still having a tough time with GD, I can understand how the challenging 4 year old behavior could be having an effect on your mood, they really can drain you when you are already struggling with sad feelings. I hope things improve for you soon xo

@MrsEnglish - thats nice and early to be feeling kicks... I am a little nervous this time as with my last 2 pregnancies I was able to feel bub very clearly at 15 weeks and this time, I still cant be 100% certain I feel movement and I am now 17 weeks today I have been told I might have an anterior placenta which would dampen the movements but gee, its hard not to worry that somethings wrong when I have normally felt bub strongly by this point

I will be having my 18 week scan next monday which will be the morphology scan where they check the bub over etc. and because of lack of movement, I am nervous about the scan. I will be relieved when its over and everything is hopefully reported ok. Hoping to also confirm our little bean is indeed a girl too, I cant help but be nervous that somehow the Harmony test is wrong! gah, silly hormones mess with my emotions lol

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you @missiz! I will definitely not find out at the 20 week scan - too nervous for them to confirm it’s a boy. With my son, I really suffered for the last few months of my pregnancy with severe GD so this time, I’m trying to give myself a break despite the nagging feeling that I have.
    The angle of the nub from the 12 week ultrasound is quite high so I’m determined to let myself take the next six months hoping and praying it still ends up a girl. I did read on a couple of other sites that sometimes nubs can look a certain way but still turn out different so trying to hold out hope
    Last edited by Lilyflower; November 4th, 2018 at 08:19 AM.

3. Likes missiz, Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    missiz, thanks, the kicks are wonderfully reassuring. I had been pretty nervous about whether or not this pregnancy would continue, after a loss and a couple complications. But it looks like things are going well now and I'm starting to I have some nesting feelings. I've been trying to think of names.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

5. Likes Happymommy1987 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone, I've been here for a few years now, but had 3 miscarriages, finally have a sticky bean, I did a light blue sway, so I am really praying for a boy, but of course a healthy baby would be great, I am 17 weeks now due date is April 14, 2019, I had a scan last week at 16 weeks, but my little one was not ready to let us know gender, but baby did us a thumbs up, which I'm thinking was a good sign, I go for Harmony test tomorrow, so praying for a healthy baby boy. Congratulations to everyone one their pregnancy, and to the ones who got the gender they wanted.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Desi so happy to see you're pregnant im sorry if i've missed an announcement somewhere! everything crossed for this to be your boy
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone... feeling kicks sounds great, but I'm a long way from that...

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I have lots of food aversions like every pregnancy. Meats and chickens, especially if I make them. Thankfully I'm not incredibly nauseous like my other pregnancies but due to my aversions, sonetimes I can't find what to eat. I've never had cravings in any PG, and this one so far none either. But it's a lot easier eating sour things like if I'm drinking water, a few squirts of lemon. Also clementines and plums and kiwis. Sort of help me keep my appetite.

I'm still nervous about MC and wont be going in until week 13 assuming everything goes well. But I'm so big and look like most people look at 5 months

It makes it so hard that everyone can see before im ready to tell or know things are ok.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. Likes missiz liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Desi so happy to see you're pregnant im sorry if i've missed an announcement somewhere! everything crossed for this to be your boy
    Thank you! I did not announce, I just wanted to make sure everything was ok first. I looked for a April due date, but never seen one until today.

11. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @gafan - I'm so glad the kicks are giving you some reassurance, I'm sure you're enjoying the feeling its totally understandable you are nervous, especially with your experiences. Glad to hear you are starting to settle a little and thinking of some names

@DesiG - Congratulations on your sticky bean, and welcome to the Due Date group xo I am sorry to hear about the struggles you've had in the past, its great to hear you are progressing well and bub is healthy and happy! We are due date buddies hehe I am due on the 14th as well Goodluck with finding out what you are having, we all have our fingers crossed for you. Would you like me to enter your details into the start of this thread?

@Mom25boys - Great to hear you have safely got to the 8 weeks mark xo Yes I have struggled with food aversions and not being able to find anything I feel like eating, it makes it tricky for sure. I am sure you are enjoying not having morning sickness, it can make you feel so terrible. I am extremely grateful that mine is starting to fade now, good riddance hahahaa
    Goodluck when you go in at 13 weeks, I hope it all goes well for you and bub. I feel like I got big early too, and I also felt I couldnt hide it as long as I had wanted to this time. its a hard situation to be in especially if you are feeling nervous about mc.

As for me, over the last few days I am FINALLY starting to feel more regular movements... and my gosh, its the best feeling... honestly, its so hard in the early weeks when you just have no idea whats going on inside and not knowing if everything is ok. This is my 4th pregnancy and for some reason I was really nervous this time around. Anyways, I hope you are all going well xox

8 years 5 years

13. Likes Mom25boys, gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    @gafan - I'm so glad the kicks are giving you some reassurance, I'm sure you're enjoying the feeling its totally understandable you are nervous, especially with your experiences. Glad to hear you are starting to settle a little and thinking of some names

@DesiG - Congratulations on your sticky bean, and welcome to the Due Date group xo I am sorry to hear about the struggles you've had in the past, its great to hear you are progressing well and bub is healthy and happy! We are due date buddies hehe I am due on the 14th as well Goodluck with finding out what you are having, we all have our fingers crossed for you. Would you like me to enter your details into the start of this thread?

@Mom25boys - Great to hear you have safely got to the 8 weeks mark xo Yes I have struggled with food aversions and not being able to find anything I feel like eating, it makes it tricky for sure. I am sure you are enjoying not having morning sickness, it can make you feel so terrible. I am extremely grateful that mine is starting to fade now, good riddance hahahaa
    Goodluck when you go in at 13 weeks, I hope it all goes well for you and bub. I feel like I got big early too, and I also felt I couldnt hide it as long as I had wanted to this time. its a hard situation to be in especially if you are feeling nervous about mc.

As for me, over the last few days I am FINALLY starting to feel more regular movements... and my gosh, its the best feeling... honestly, its so hard in the early weeks when you just have no idea whats going on inside and not knowing if everything is ok. This is my 4th pregnancy and for some reason I was really nervous this time around. Anyways, I hope you are all going well xox
    Thank you! And yes that would be great! I love having a due date. Buddy is there any information you need from me to add me? I swayed blue and well you know my due date.

15. Likes missiz liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I will enter your details into the thread DesiG I think I've got all the info I need, Ill go ahead and put them in now xo

8 years 5 years

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast