Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @M2b, I pray that it was just diluted urine. FX that everything is ok and it will be confirmed with scan tom

@hgmama, how fantastic!!!!!!!!!! So happy for u!

Welcome thinking of 3, so awesome to heart the heartbeat of your little one

@missis, I pray that all is healing well with your son. Please keep up posted. Love to you and your family.

@Mrs English, such lovely lines!!!
    I slacked off on sway diet the cycle I got pregnant so my gut is telling me I'm having another boy. I hope my gut is wrong but hope yours is spot on tho

2. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
    Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    I know that at some point your hcg levels out to the point where tests can become lighter (or therefore show fewer weeks pregnant for a digital). That’s very likely what’s happening. I feel like I remember reading that at one point doe why those digital tests didn’t have further dating read outs beyond 3 weeks pregnant.
    I definitely understand how nerve wracking that is though.
    Thank you! Interestingly I’ve just taken two cheapie tests and the one from very concentrated fmu is tonnes lighter than the one I’ve just done with very dilute wee. I’m so hoping you are right!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

4. Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    Well I am officially joining! I had my scan today at 6w5d and saw/heard a tiny little heartbeat. I’ve had a miscarriage prior to each successful pregnancy before so I was definitely cautious going into the scan. Still a little nervous that this one is somehow jinxed though because it wasn’t proceeded by a miscarriage (as backwards as that sounds).
    I did the panorama/harmony test early on with my last two babies so I hope to do that this time as well. I don’t have the patience to be team green haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huge congrats by the way, and welcome! So lovely to hear the heartbeat

6. Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    @MrsEnglish - wow look at that dark line, excellent!!

@mummy2boys - I've never taken more than one of those digital clearblue tests so I've not experienced the numbers going down like that, but it is possible it could have been more diluted urine like you said. I'm glad you have a scan on Friday to maybe ease your mind. FX everything is ok xox

@HGmama - great to see those numbers going up so nicely

@Thinkingofthree - Welcome to the due date group!! how exciting that you've already heard the heartbeat, it always gave me a little reassurance when seeing it lol I'm the same as you, not patient enough to be team green, I think it would drive me absolutely bonkers!!!

I had a bit of drama here at my house last night, my middle DS fell off our 2m high slide and landed on his head ended up with 2 lacerations to the back of his head and they had to glue the larger one shut, he was under observation at the hospital for a few hours to make sure he didnt have a concussion, and then I had to wake him every 2 hours through the night to make sure he was able to wake up we are all tired lol he is acting like his normal self today which is good!!
    Thanks missiz. Hope your little one is ok, that sounds scary!

8. Likes missiz liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Thank you! Interestingly I’ve just taken two cheapie tests and the one from very concentrated fmu is tonnes lighter than the one I’ve just done with very dilute wee. I’m so hoping you are right!

Mummy my tests with FMU were terrible!!! I completely stopped testing with it bc the tests were always WAY lighter!!! Even though the pee looked super concentrated/dark!! It’s pretty common for a lot of women I guess!!

Can’t wait to hear about your scan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

10. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @gjojah - thanks for the prayers, I have been putting antibiotic cream on the open wound 3 times a day and everything seems ok at the moment, he is definitely acting like his normal self. its so hard to keep him calm and not running around like a maniac lol after a head injury they recommend you try not to have another one within 6 months otherwise the risk of concussion increases a fair bit.... easier said than done with my DS, he is crazy rough!!!

@mummy2boys - yep, it pretty much gave me a heart attack when my husband explained it over the phone and then sent a picture of the cuts also, goodluck with your scan today xox

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

12. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Yay! Congrats!

I'm a newish poster here and don't know everyone, so forgive my questions, but was wondering what gender your other two are, and what you swayed for this time.
    Yes I also haven’t posted tons. I’m have two boys and swayed girl. I was overall happy with my sway and glad that I lost the weight I lost. However the month I conceived was not a great month for swaying because I went on vacation and didn’t really keep up the diet well. I did do good on drinking though haha . I’m trying not to get my hopes up about girl as a result. I’m going to try to stay away from any OWT “tests” because I did those with DS2 and they said girl and they definitely got my hopes up.

14. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    @MrsEnglish - wow look at that dark line, excellent!!

@mummy2boys - I've never taken more than one of those digital clearblue tests so I've not experienced the numbers going down like that, but it is possible it could have been more diluted urine like you said. I'm glad you have a scan on Friday to maybe ease your mind. FX everything is ok xox

@HGmama - great to see those numbers going up so nicely

@Thinkingofthree - Welcome to the due date group!! how exciting that you've already heard the heartbeat, it always gave me a little reassurance when seeing it lol I'm the same as you, not patient enough to be team green, I think it would drive me absolutely bonkers!!!

I had a bit of drama here at my house last night, my middle DS fell off our 2m high slide and landed on his head ended up with 2 lacerations to the back of his head and they had to glue the larger one shut, he was under observation at the hospital for a few hours to make sure he didnt have a concussion, and then I had to wake him every 2 hours through the night to make sure he was able to wake up we are all tired lol he is acting like his normal self today which is good!!
    Hope everything is well at your house after all of that! Sounds scary!

16. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to report that still no nausea, but food cravings/aversions started today, so I know nausea will follow. Having the exact same cravings as my first pregnancy (fruit!). I'm still not feeling more tired than usual, so that is great.

Annoyingly, yesterday and today I had a small amount of brown discharge. I had the exact same thing last pregnancy and my doctor told me it was completely unimportant, but still no one wants to see reddish discharge when pregnant.

Mummy good luck today on your US!

Everyone else, feel good and keep in touch 😘TGIF!
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs English I had a chocolate milk craving with all three of my sticky pregnancies (2 boys, 1 girl) With my ds2 I was drinking sometimes a litre a day and it had to be the rich creamy stuff. Exactly the same with my dd that eventually followed, I HAD to limit myself some days as I was worried about my choccy milk intake... so same cravings means zero. Another craving from all 3 pregnancies is fresu fruit salad like really!!! Can we not crave the stuff in a normal day???!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast