Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m due 4/5 so my info is up in that group but people here are so honest about their GD I really appreciate it. I’m having my third boy and I’m so sad about it. My almost 4 year old has been really hard lately and so it’s just driving home the feelings of sadness even more because all I’m doing is growing another little boy who’s going to be just as much of a pain and will be into trucks and dinosaurs and all things boy. My house is filled with boy stuff and I just wanted a daughter who I could hope to relate to a bit more. I’m going to be surrounded by people who are obsessed with things I don’t care about for the next 20 years.
    Lately I’ve been having bad thoughts about baby too. Not that I would actually do anything to hurt him but thoughts like if something went horribly wrong it wouldn’t be so bad because then we could adopt or go ht. I so wish we’d adopted or gone ht. My feelings have worsened because every person I know who’s pregnant is having a girl and I don’t have any friends with only boys. So no one understands. I fooled myself into thinking I’d be okay with another boy if my sway didn’t work out. I had gd with my second boy as well and mostly got over it when he was born. So I know in theory I’ll mostly get over it when then one is born. But I also know part of me will always ache for a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! It’s been quiet on here...
    I’ve definitely been suffering from depression, these pregnancy hormones are just awful and do such horrible things to us. I hope childbirth alleviates these feelings, for all of us.

TP, if you are at rock bottom, and feel convinced it’s a girl, have you considered finding out? Maybe you’re worrying and LO is a boy, or maybe, worst case scenario it is a girl and DD will be so excited, she’ll cheer you up or you can boost yourself with her energy and excitement. Of course, you know what’s best for you, I just hope you feel better soon

Thinkingofthree and SBB, I’m sorry sorry GD is getting you so bad, we’re all here for you! XOXOX

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme, I do hope you’re able to get a good pic. I think it really helps with bonding, I have only gotten one good one but I often look at it when feeling down...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I will say, even though my son is into plenty of things that I’m not (video games, computers, action movies, etc) we actually have so much in common!! We didn’t when he was younger but now that he’s a teenager we really are just alike. Every once in a while he gets out of his comfort zone to do/try/watch something that I enjoy and it’s absolutely heartwarming. I’ve actually been thinking about how much I will miss some of this with a girl, and it terrifies me. Boys are very different as older kids, so even though when they’re young and it’s trucks and cars everywhere, it’s so much better when they’re older.

5. Likes Noemi2017, gafan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Hi ladies! It’s been quiet on here...
    I’ve definitely been suffering from depression, these pregnancy hormones are just awful and do such horrible things to us. I hope childbirth alleviates these feelings, for all of us.

TP, if you are at rock bottom, and feel convinced it’s a girl, have you considered finding out? Maybe you’re worrying and LO is a boy, or maybe, worst case scenario it is a girl and DD will be so excited, she’ll cheer you up or you can boost yourself with her energy and excitement. Of course, you know what’s best for you, I just hope you feel better soon

Thinkingofthree and SBB, I’m sorry sorry GD is getting you so bad, we’re all here for you! XOXOX
    Hi Pretty,
    Im sorry you’re feeling depressed, I saw your sway was successful... is the depression mainly because of pregnancy hormones?
    Depression does run in my family and Im always very wary of any symptoms.. cause once you’re in too deep its hard to detect it for yourself

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I’m actually extremely upset over finding out I have HPV, which I’m sure I’ve had for many years, but apparently pregnancy can make it pop up. It’s low risk type, so definitely possible to pass along to LO and I’m devastated about the thought of that happening. I feel so guilty I’ve had regrets about even conceiving.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp I'm still holding out that you're having a boy! Please remember you're dreaming that you're having a girl because its weighing on you.

I've been in such a daze with so much going on I can't remember what I wrote last or not. But had the op 2 weeks ago and every night I dream I'm in labor. Because that was the risk. I'm sort of in the clear from the OP,but still worries about it.

My mucus plug came out. Like alot... for days it kept coming and baby is very engaged. Ultrasound tech suspects her head is pluggon the cervix so I'm worried shes going to move. But also the pain is so bad I want her to move also cuz I can barely walk from the hip pain.

A bit of on update. The mass they removed was stage 3 cancer. They're confident they got it all but still need chemo. The chemo is safe for baby but obviously not happy... but I'm ok. Just need to get through it all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I’m actually extremely upset over finding out I have HPV, which I’m sure I’ve had for many years, but apparently pregnancy can make it pop up. It’s low risk type, so definitely possible to pass along to LO and I’m devastated about the thought of that happening. I feel so guilty I’ve had regrets about even conceiving.
    So sorry to hear that.. I think timing is on your side, I bet your beautiful daughter will be negative with HPV and it is a blessing you didn’t find out before because then you wouldn’t have wanted another baby. And children are God’s biggest luxury he can ever give us.
    Please believe and think positive, and I will pray for you.. even if I don’t know you but I hate people going through a rough mental/emotional time and you didn’t do anything bad on purpose.

Big hugs

10. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pretty,

I have HPV as well. And it rears it’s ugly head during my pregnancies. Was a bit of a shock the first time around that’s for sure. The only way you can pass it on... is if you have warts at the time of a vaginal birth. And even then it’s VERY uncommon. To reduce the risk, you can just get the wArts frozen off pre birth. I have had to do this with both my previous pregnancies.

So please don’t stress. Everything will be ok xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Tp I'm still holding out that you're having a boy! Please remember you're dreaming that you're having a girl because its weighing on you.

I've been in such a daze with so much going on I can't remember what I wrote last or not. But had the op 2 weeks ago and every night I dream I'm in labor. Because that was the risk. I'm sort of in the clear from the OP,but still worries about it.

My mucus plug came out. Like alot... for days it kept coming and baby is very engaged. Ultrasound tech suspects her head is pluggon the cervix so I'm worried shes going to move. But also the pain is so bad I want her to move also cuz I can barely walk from the hip pain.

A bit of on update. The mass they removed was stage 3 cancer. They're confident they got it all but still need chemo. The chemo is safe for baby but obviously not happy... but I'm ok. Just need to get through it all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Oh wow Simkan! I’m so glad you ended up having it removed then. Chemo sounds very daunting... I’m glad you’re ok. Will they induce you early even though it’s safe for baby?

Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast