Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I’ve read some pretty scary things too so I’m getting really nervous. I wasn’t given an option, just told that’s what they would give me at the hospital.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Thank you, I’ve read some pretty scary things too so I’m getting really nervous. I wasn’t given an option, just told that’s what they would give me at the hospital.
    Pretty, I was induced with cervadil. I would ask if that's all they have for induction. I've read some not so good things about the other induction drug. With my first son, the cervadil literally was quick, not painless, but quick! They had to pin it to me which WAS painful. But I would just ask to be sure!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, you wouldn't be alarmed about thick clear mucus, would you? I had a dream I lost my mucus plug and woke up this morning and when (TMI) wiping it's thick an and clear, almost like snot. Obviously due to my dream my brain is a little alarmed, but it was clear and I haven't really had any other syptoms coupled with this other than an unsettled stomach.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely had that around 32 weeks. I called my doctor and they told me not to worry about it.

6. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    I definitely had that around 32 weeks. I called my doctor and they told me not to worry about it.
    Awesome! Thanks, Pretty! That makes me feel better

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. Likes Pretty liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the feedback on the infusion/vaccine ladies! Much appreciated! I delayed getting the flu vax and am glad I did. I'll rebook it for next week!

Eighme I had some plug loss this AM and questioned it at my antenatal exam today. She reckoned it was fine even though mine had some pin pricks of blood in it but if it happens again I'm to come back in. I remember losing regularly from 30 weeks on DS3 if it's any help to you xx

I had my growth scan today. Baby A is HEAD DOWN!! Hurrah! I'm delighted, so long as he stays like that! Baby B is breech but her position isn't relevant in terms of having a vaginal delivery. Hoping he stays down now!
    She guesstimated their weights at 3lbs5oz and 3lbs7oz respectively and actually said that I'm doing a great job which was so so nice to hear from someone like her! I'm getting so so excited to meet these little ones!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Ladies, you wouldn't be alarmed about thick clear mucus, would you? I had a dream I lost my mucus plug and woke up this morning and when (TMI) wiping it's thick an and clear, almost like snot. Obviously due to my dream my brain is a little alarmed, but it was clear and I haven't really had any other syptoms coupled with this other than an unsettled stomach.
    Oh yea I had that off and on the whole pregnancy and a lot towards the end. I wouldn’t worry about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC how are you and your babies doing?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    ABC how are you and your babies doing?
    Thanks for asking I’ve been planning to write an update post and just hadn’t gotten to it yet. Time has been moving SO fast the past week and I’m just trying to take it all in! Babies and I are doing well though! I’m feeling better now emotionally/mentally about the traumatic events after the birth but my physical recovery has been rough- I ended up in the ER on Saturday night and had to have a blood transfusion bc my blood counts had dropped so low and were causing me to be extremely short of breath. A lot of soreness and such too so it’s just been a little hard. The babies are AMAZING though - I’m completely obsessed with both of them! I was really worried during the pregnancy (like really worried- especially towards the end) about how I’d feel about baby boy - if I’d be so caught up and in love with my girl and so focused on her that I wouldn’t feel the same bond with my boy. But that hasn’t happened- I’m truly just as in love with him! He has a gorgeous little face & is so sweet! We think he looks a lot like DS1. I just feel really, really happy right now. I know it’s only been a week but the transition to 4 feels a lot smoother than I thought it would be. I feel like everything I went through with swaying and the miscarriages and all the doubts I felt - even after I got pregnant this time - about whether I was doing the right thing is all gone now, and I’m just thankful we persevered so hard to get these two. I’m also mourning the fact that we’re done now. Not only is DH adamant about that but after post partum hemorrhages with pregnancies 2 & 3 I know my body can’t do this again. So I’m just trying to grab onto and savor every minute I can with my last newborns. And man - I forgot how intense the post-partum hormone crash/emotional swings can be!

How are you doing??

Hope everyone else is well!! Can’t wait for more babies to arrive!

Hopper that’s awesome that baby A turned!! And baby B still may turn as well!! So far I’m finding being a twin mama so fun and I hope you will as well!! There’s nothing like holding two snuggle bunnies on your chest at the same time

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Thanks for asking I’ve been planning to write an update post and just hadn’t gotten to it yet. Time has been moving SO fast the past week and I’m just trying to take it all in! Babies and I are doing well though! I’m feeling better now emotionally/mentally about the traumatic events after the birth but my physical recovery has been rough- I ended up in the ER on Saturday night and had to have a blood transfusion bc my blood counts had dropped so low and were causing me to be extremely short of breath. A lot of soreness and such too so it’s just been a little hard. The babies are AMAZING though - I’m completely obsessed with both of them! I was really worried during the pregnancy (like really worried- especially towards the end) about how I’d feel about baby boy - if I’d be so caught up and in love with my girl and so focused on her that I wouldn’t feel the same bond with my boy. But that hasn’t happened- I’m truly just as in love with him! He has a gorgeous little face & is so sweet! We think he looks a lot like DS1. I just feel really, really happy right now. I know it’s only been a week but the transition to 4 feels a lot smoother than I thought it would be. I feel like everything I went through with swaying and the miscarriages and all the doubts I felt - even after I got pregnant this time - about whether I was doing the right thing is all gone now, and I’m just thankful we persevered so hard to get these two. I’m also mourning the fact that we’re done now. Not only is DH adamant about that but after post partum hemorrhages with pregnancies 2 & 3 I know my body can’t do this again. So I’m just trying to grab onto and savor every minute I can with my last newborns. And man - I forgot how intense the post-partum hormone crash/emotional swings can be!

How are you doing??

Hope everyone else is well!! Can’t wait for more babies to arrive!

Hopper that’s awesome that baby A turned!! And baby B still may turn as well!! So far I’m finding being a twin mama so fun and I hope you will as well!! There’s nothing like holding two snuggle bunnies on your chest at the same time

YAY so glad you are all doing well! im sorry you are still struggling physically but i imagine after a twin birth and a haemorrhage it will take quite a while for your body to fully recover, but im happy to hear that mentally you feel better about the birth oh im so jealous of the double snuggles!! i love twins i think they are so so special and its great to hear that your as absorbed in baby boy as you are in baby girl, though i think that was always going to happen those post-partum emotional swings are rough!! hang in there!!
    im good thankyou 13 weeks now and just waiting to start feeling movements so i can relax a bit!!
    now 6blue5pink

14. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast